Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everybrony, Moshi here today.

Moshi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it because I like the MLP series and thus searched it on the Googles.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: People where I receive my daily fix of education watch it and I thought it was curious how they watch a show that (at first I thought) was mainly targeted at small female humanoids; and so, naturally, I investigated. In time, I decided to start watching this artful phenomenon and become a brony.

Hey, my name's Moshi and I'm a brony. Rarity is a marshmallow and Fluttershy's a tree. Now, on to myself; I've been watching MLP for a relatively short time and have been enraptured by it's flawless animation and voiceacting, it's simplistic yet somehow relaxing plot and the lifelike emotions that are portrayed by the small equines. I'm not entirely sure why, but this show is fantastic and /)(\ brohoof. I am friends with Matti who also just joined and hope to make many more along this journey that I have undertaken by signing up on the forums and hope to find an accepting community that shares my views and in which new ones can be brought to light. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (get it? it's magic.... and.... yeah) Unlike Matti, my first EP was s1e1 (I like to watch shows from the beginning).

/)(\ Moshi >:3

• Brohoof 1

Hello there Moshi! Welcome to MLPForums! :D

So Matti is your friend and you two registered together? :o

anyway

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question about how the site works? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions!

Or you can quote me here in this thread, that will works too

Posted Image

If you're looking for an accepting community, I daresay that you came to the right place. We've got a damn good crowd here, I think - it is my hope that you'll come to agree. :)

• Brohoof 1