ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dogmatic-r1687

So I had some help editing Dogmatic, I hope you like the changes I made and I cannot wait to start this RP!

Dude when i helped you add detail, you were also supposed to erase the < > to make it look nicer and more organised, but its no big deal. Also he still might need a bit more detail. Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 1

Dragon Maturity (Aka Their Size) Is dictated by how many things they have. (Episode 36, Secret of my Excess). So, while Diamond is old in manner of years, he has acquired very little in terms of physical possessions and remains about pony sized. And even in years dragons live far longer than a couple of centuries. (Usually.) I thought I was a mod in any case. (Controlling House Everfree.) Guess I was mistaken. Anyways, adding more tomorrow.

Discorded:

Imagine that old guy who has all the books tucked away in his house. How do you get those books? Money. Who has lots of money and a need for a stuffy book-keeper? House Witegold.

Yes, yes I know that and you are a mod but you also have your own characters. I wanted to make sure whether or not you would be playing the dragon as an OC or an NPC, as play style would be a bit different. For one NPCs come up normally only when the plot demands while the OCs will be actually controlling where the story goes while being eventually lead through major plotlines by the mods, often times through NPCs or possibly even their own characters (like my character Mythos who will actually be plays as a mix of an OC/NPC as well as both a protagonist and an antagonist).

Actually I wont be having dragons played out exactly like that, sure becoming greedy and getting a lot of stuff can 'jump start' it so to speak but it isn't how dragons naturally 'grow up'. Just like any other race they will grown, mature, and become stronger with age. As such a dragon that is two and a half centuries would be large enough to prevent him from going to a lot of places, and any house/manor/castle/exc he goes in to would need to have been specially build for his kind as he will be much larger then a pony by such an age.

Also Swift Nimbus is now an approved OC, I believe you have done what I have asked of explaining how he got to where is is not and I may even use the friend that had covered for him as a small plot point. -smiles-

• Brohoof 1

Yes, yes I know that and you are a mod but you also have your own characters. I wanted to make sure whether or not you would be playing the dragon as an OC or an NPC, as play style would be a bit different. For one NPCs come up normally only when the plot demands while the OCs will be actually controlling where the story goes while being eventually lead through major plotlines by the mods, often times through NPCs or possibly even their own characters (like my character Mythos who will actually be plays as a mix of an OC/NPC as well as both a protagonist and an antagonist).

Actually I wont be having dragons played out exactly like that, sure becoming greedy and getting a lot of stuff can 'jump start' it so to speak but it isn't how dragons naturally 'grow up'. Just like any other race they will grown, mature, and become stronger with age. As such a dragon that is two and a half centuries would be large enough to prevent him from going to a lot of places, and any house/manor/castle/exc he goes in to would need to have been specially build for his kind as he will be much larger then a pony by such an age.Also Swift Nimbus is now an approved OC, I believe you have done what I have asked of explaining how he got to where is is not and I may even use the friend that had covered for him as a small plot point. -smiles-

Happiest day of my life : D

Now I'm off to skip happily around a meadow... Oh yeah, and sure, you can totally use his friend as a plot point!

Anyway... that meadow...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dogmatic-r1687

So I had some help editing Dogmatic, I hope you like the changes I made and I cannot wait to start this RP!

Hmm, give me a day to see if I can help improve it and add detail as Dogmatic still seems... unrelated as a character, he hasn't 'come to life' so to speak. Part of the reason for me requested people make detailed OCs is in my experience such characters come to life and allow one to better take on the role they have created... does that make sense?

Oh yeah, also with the six gifted... Is there going to be one gifted from each house? Or is that completely wrong....

Those ponies that will be the Six Gifted do not have to have connections to the Houses or the Cult, though they may often join for the sake of power and influence such would give. There will be at least one Gifted that will not be a member of a faction and she is The Composer, defacto leader of the Six Gifted by means of experience and abilities.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, give me a day to see if I can help improve it and add detail as Dogmatic still seems... unrelated as a character, he hasn't 'come to life' so to speak. Part of the reason for me requested people make detailed OCs is in my experience such characters come to life and allow one to better take on the role they have created... does that make sense?

Those ponies that will be the Six Gifted do not have to have connections to the Houses or the Cult, though they may often join for the sake of power and influence such would give. There will be at least one Gifted that will not be a member of a faction and she is The Composer, defacto leader of the Six Gifted by means of experience and abilities.

Hey scholar. you said you and the rest of the mods were goin' to speak right? When are we going to do that exactly. Cuz i want to help come up with the plot. I ahve a couple of ideas

Hey scholar. you said you and the rest of the mods were goin' to speak right? When are we going to do that exactly. Cuz i want to help come up with the plot. I ahve a couple of ideas

Give me a moment, I am actually working on other things as well. I discovered Planescape a few days ago (a simply amazing and beautiful setting) and I am gathering what I can for that on the side of also getting this together.

Also everyone that I have agreed to be a Mod please post here and what house you control.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Give me a moment, I am actually working on other things as well. I discovered Planescape a few days ago (a simply amazing and beautiful setting) and I am gathering what I can for that on the side of also getting this together.

Also everyone that I have agreed to be a Mod please post here and what house you control.

If any mods are needed, I'd be willing to be one. What houses (and/or the cult) are left? If I could, I'd like to be a mod for the Laughing Cult.

Of those I remember:

Discorded will be the Moderator of House Earthborn

Higurashi will be the Moderator of House Everfree

Descant will (likely*) be the Moderator of House Whitegold

The-Master will be (likely*) the Moderator of House Stormwing

TheSonicAlicorn will be (likely*) the Moderator of the Cult of Laughter

*unless someone else has offered to be Moderators

As far as I know I do not believe anyone has offered to be the Moderator of the Cult of Laughter, so if it is free I will allow it.

• Brohoof 1

Of those I remember: Discorded will be the Moderator of House Earthborn Higurashi will be the Moderator of House Everfree Descant will (likely) be the Moderator of House Whitegold   As far as I know I do not believe anyone has offered to be the Moderator of the Cult of Laughter, so if it is free I will allow it.

Well then, if nobody by the end has taken House Stormwing then I'd be happy to assist. That is if you feel it appropriate. I'll be sitting on standby for now.

One thing I will require for all Moderators (more those wishing to be Moderators) is for a PM giving Roleplay Samples of a few of the members of each faction counting the Six.

Of those I remember:

Descant will (likely*) be the Moderator of House Whitegold

As far as I know I do not believe anyone has offered to be the Moderator of the Cult of Laughter, so if it is free I will allow it.

I'm the Mod for Moon and Star. Just letting you know. And i think Descant will be the mod. I believe he said so.

Of those I remember:

AnonBrony will be the Moderator of House Moon and Star

Descant will be the Moderator of House Whitegold

Myself I will head the Guardians of Harmony as well as the other factions with my Moderators

I'm the Mod for Moon and Star. Just letting you know. And i think Descant will be the mod. I believe he said so.

I had likely because of the fact he does have a pony in the house. Of any case I updated and it seems we have have enough Moderators (lets see if we can keep this number and those that have taken these potision can do well with them.

So all we have to do is gather just a couple more roleplayers and we will be all set to get this roleplay started?

Seems like it, that and getting roleplay samples from those that have taken the Moderator positions.

• Brohoof 1

One thing I will require for all Moderators (more those wishing to be Moderators) is for a PM giving Roleplay Samples of a few of the members of each faction counting the Six.

What do you mean by samples? Like we have to send in some dialouge of us being some of the characters of the house? Like i would have to send in some stuff for Twi, Trixie and and some of the others?

What do you mean by samples? Like we have to send in some dialouge of us being some of the characters of the house? Like i would have to send in some stuff for Twi, Trixie and and some of the others?

Yes pretty much, it will show me how you would play each member of the faction in which you are Moderator of.

Okay! Er, just one question - how do I PM? I have absolutely no clue how to unless I am responding to one.

Sky Warden: Your bio is approved

Pardon. According to this, my bio is approved, but I didn't see my name in the first page. If you accidentally forgot about it, let me remind you. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, that happened to me too. It's official, just not recorded, but at least you've been approved.  :)

Aye. I just want to make things clear, haha. :lol:

This way, the House of Earthborn has three OCs already right? then...

Assemble the army!!!

• Brohoof 1

I looked over some of the previous post's and all the oc's waiting to be accepted.

I count that once their all accepted; including my other oc's im working on, we will still need 1 or 2 more oc's for the cult of laughter until we can start.

So if anyone wants to roleplay another oc, i suggest making the oc part of the cult.

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 1

I looked over some of the previous post's and all the oc's waiting to be accepted.

I count that once their all accepted; including my other oc's im working on, we will still need 1 or 2 more oc's for the cult of laughter until we can start.

So if anyone wants to roleplay another oc, i suggest making the oc part of the cult.

Is it really a good idea to have so many people? and like I've said, some of 'em might not even remember this roleplay or even be active anymore.

Is it really a good idea to have so many people? and like I've said, some of 'em might not even remember this roleplay or even be active anymore.

Quite personally i agree with you, but it's Equestrian scholar's call. And he said we would just take them off the list if that happened.