Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Giant Art Trade Topic

Sweets

Hi! I bet some of you have seen me around the forums, asking people to draw my ponysona Sweets. Well... I'm getting sick of it. I feel strange not giving something back. This is why I'm opening 12 art trades.

What do I want?

I want Sweets, plain and simple. She can be drawn anyway and with other ponies. She can be drawn flying or sleeping. I leave things like that to your imaginations!

post-5416-0-31736200-1343704427_thumb.jpg Here's Sweets. She normally has a yellow striped scarf around her neck, just saying ^^ I made her in a pony creator on Facebook so I would at least have the reference.

Here are some examples of my pony work:

Peachy Keen

post-5416-0-41956000-1340983244_thumb.jpg Painted Dreams

I will draw anything you want. I do humanized ponies very well.

http://friendshipism...lay&thread=1507 Here is a link to another board I'm apart of, where more of my art is (My humanized art, too)

Again, I will only be opening this to 12 people at first. I don't expect the drawings to come quickly, because I'm definitely waiting to get mine scanned properly.

All of my work is hand drawn and scanned. I use traditional media.

Art trades:

1~ Zhooves (Finished! Link: http://zhooves.deviantart.com/art/Sweets-OC-Avatar-325690383)

2~

3~

4~

5~

6~

7~

8~

9~

10~

11~

12~

Edited by Sweets

So basically how this works is that I draw your OC, and you draw something for me?

Sure, I could try that... As soon as I'm in the mood~

EDIT: I already have an idea for how I'm going to try and draw her... HINT: It's related to something on the very page you're looking at now~

Edited by Zhooves

Just in case you missed it: Your last post was hidden for some reason... Was there something you wanted to say? Or am I just being dumb...

Yea, apparently I was hidden for trying to cheat the system... Oh well. I was gonna say you were right, I will draw someone anything they want as long as they draw Sweets in return.