Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony ! I'm new :D

ThunderDasher1994

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: a friend sent me a link. I was skeptical about the show at first but after watching an episode i was hooked :)

Hi Everypony

I'm ThunderDasher1994 and im new to forums and stuff, i've been watching the show for a couple of months and i finally finished the 2nd season :)

A couple of weeks ago i drew a picture of Fluttershy, im not much of an artist but i do enjoy drawing. I hope to be a filmmaker later on in life so i enjoy films and such along with writing stories ,in fact i had my first crack at writing MLP fan fiction almost a month ago when i learned that my 5 year old cousin watched the show too and i decided to write her a story based in the MLP universe (its still not finished xD)

Anyway i thought joining a forum would be fun so here i am :D i look foreward to conversing about this amazing show

• Brohoof 2

Hello there ThunderDasher! :P

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question about how the site works? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions!

Or you can quote me here in this thread, that will works too

Posted Image

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you enjoy yourself here! Btw I love fluttershy to :D Shes my favorite aswell :) And I'm not much of an artist though at all. I'm 100% sure you can draw a million times better then me so i'd consider you an artist :)

Good luck with you dreams tho! And welcome to the forums, And the herd!

Hiya, welcome to the forums! I'm sure your art is fine - although it's totally up to you, I guess.

And you want to be a filmmaker, huh? Well, good luck with that, and hopefully you'll get there!