Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PinkiePie Forever

I combined my two obssesions and thought, what ponies would be the characters in the hunger games?

It changes a lot on who I think is best because its hard to find characters like Hunger Games' im MLP. But I thought so far:

Katniss- Princess Cadence (? Yes or No?)

Peeta- Shining Armor

Gale- Big Macintosh

I would've thought that Cadence and Shining Armour would be Peace Keepers, and Celestia would be President Snow

So, obviously, District 12 is Ponyville, so, i guess that'd mean:

Katniss- Rainbow Dash (i think they're both Tomboy's with girly characteristics)

Gale- Big Mac

Peeta- Soarin' (i can't think of any other Colt's)

Applejack-Katniss

Applebloom- Prim

Gale- Big Mac

Peeta- Shining armor

Yeah that seems about right... Applejack is obvious, because they both can survive off of the land.

Edited by Dusty Soul

Applejack-Katniss

Scootaloo- Prim

Gale- Big Mac

Peeta- Shining armor

Yeah that seems about right... Applejack is obvious, because they both can survive off of the land.

I agree with the majority of that, but why Scootaloo? If Prim is Katniss' sister and Applejack is Katniss, wouldn't that make Applebloom Prim? Other than that, I agree with your listing completely.

I agree with the majority of that, but why Scootaloo? If Prim is Katniss' sister and Applejack is Katniss, wouldn't that make Applebloom Prim? Other than that, I agree with your listing completely.

You know I was thinking about that as I was writing it... I think I'm going to change that to Applebloom... That seems way more real anyways...

Fluttershy would win because who would even think about killing Fluttershy?!?!? Just imagine Applejack about to kill Fluttershy but then she is all like :blush: and then the sheer cuteness makes Applejack's head ASPLODE! Actually, now that I think about it that would be really weird...