Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TheDDJBron3- Vinyl Scratch's Mix Compilation! SPECIAL

SilverNote

You all probably know me from my "Vinyl Scratch and Octavia's Performance Collaboration Special". Well, I've uploaded a new Mix! I hope you enjoy these pieces of music as well as I did! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDuYMrzwIWM&feature=youtu.be

~OfficialTheDDJBron3 (Youtube)

Vinyl Scratch- Goddess of Dubstep and Love *Plays Dj Got Us Falling In Love Again* d-,-b

• Brohoof 1

Is there a download link to this one and all of these tracklists?

i like the song and i adore the background image, and what are the dimensions of them? i'm looking for 1920x1080

Is there a download link to this one and all of these tracklists?

i like the song and i adore the background image, and what are the dimensions of them? i'm looking for 1920x1080

How to download my music? Go to this link! Just copy paste the URL of my video to download the AUDIO from it!:

http://www.video2mp3.net/

In most of my videos, you can find the Image/Picture link for them in the Video Description! Just search OfficialTheDDJBron3 on Youtube to find the videos int he first place though!

It's nice I'm finally being recognised, I've been getting strange messages saying that they hate me because I'm trying to become more famous than OfficialDJPON3 ;_;

How to download my music? Go to this link! Just copy paste the URL of my video to download the AUDIO from it!: http://www.video2mp3.net/ In most of my videos, you can find the Image/Picture link for them in the Video Description! Just search OfficialTheDDJBron3 on Youtube to find the videos int he first place though! It's nice I'm finally being recognised, I've been getting strange messages saying that they hate me because I'm trying to become more famous than OfficialDJPON3 ;_;

i dunno why people are raging, i like this music and officialDJPON3's music, but people need to start appreciating other peoples work, i don't know how much effort goes into these videos but it looks like there's a lot of effort going into making these and i would like to listen t them when i walk down the street.

i do think you need to be recognised more, you seem like someone who is passionate about his work and i hope you do well in the future.

i dunno why people are raging, i like this music and officialDJPON3's music, but people need to start appreciating other peoples work, i don't know how much effort goes into these videos but it looks like there's a lot of effort going into making these and i would like to listen t them when i walk down the street.

i do think you need to be recognised more, you seem like someone who is passionate about his work and i hope you do well in the future.

Thanks! /) I hope you subscribe me on Youtube! It might help me show up on first page of something when someone searches "My Little Pony Music (Or Dubstep)" :D