Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Drawings

SirPoniesAlot

It looks really awesome! The style you use is quite easy to look at. The only thing I dislike are the grass around his front hooves... It just seems weird. Anyways nicely done.

• Brohoof 1

It looks really awesome! The style you use is quite easy to look at. The only thing I dislike are the grass around his front hooves... It just seems weird. Anyways nicely done.

Thanks, I first made this style to speed up drawing these colorful ponies. It also helps let my art stand out in the community and that was just an awesome bonus that came from that.

Yeah...i kinda agree with Sharp Staccato...but overall i really like your picture.

I'll also check out your DA to see your other pics too.

Keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks, it is always great to get feed back from people. I only ever post my pony art on a facebook group and they just end up hitting like and giving no feed back. So I decided why not share with more bronies?

Just came from checking your DeviantArt gallery, you've got plenty of pony stuff in there. You draw very well indeed and the shading is good. Keep it up.

Thank you very much. Edited by Sketches
  • Brohoof 1

It's great.It is really clear.What program did you use?

PaintTool Sai?Paint.Net?Photoshop?Any program with a great drawing ability?

Thanks a bundle, I use PaintTool Sai and a Bamboo Pen and touch tablet. I tried out paint.net, but it does not work very well with my tablet.