Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PonyZ

Lost Profile

"not to cut-in or anything, but whats up with that, it should have worked shouldnt it?"

parso approached celestia and asked. he then took a couple steps back and stood next to shade, hoping that his question could be answered

"parso's right, it should have worked"

celestia: well i knew that the elements or harmony woudnt work alone...

rarity: well then what will destroy all the zomponies?

celestia: i uncovered 2 new elements...

celestia aproched parso...

celestia: parso... you have shown love for every pony on your way here.... you have earned the element of love....

celestia went to shade...

celestia: shade... you have shown leadership throughout the trip here... you have the element of leadership

shade: wow.... thats... awesome...

shade looks depressed

celestia: you dont seem happy about it.... whys that?

Shade: nothing really... Just some thoughts have been going around my head...

Celestia: shade... You haven't been yourself for 15 years... Have you?

Shade: umm... I don't know... Iv always been like this...

Celestia: well then...

Celestias horn glowed... And a beem of magic shot at shade... Shade was surrounded by a glowing ball...

The ball lowered and dimed down... And shade emerged looking different...

Shade: what just happened?

Celestia: I just cured you from all the life damages you had shade... Or should I say prinses lightning...

Shade felt that the bone sticking out of her head was a full horn...

Shade: p p princes? So....... The dreams were true?

Celestia: yes.... I guess... But it's good to finaly meat you cousin lightning.

Twilight, and rarity both shocked...

Twilight: should we try using the elements of harmony again? Plus love and leadership?

Celestia: yes twilight... It should now work with the 2 more elements...

Twilight: come on every pony lets put an end to the zomponies!

Fire Red was outside the catle while Shade and the Mane 6 were inside.Then a zompony saw him.Fire Red tried flew up but the zompony caught her.He started to cry."Is....this....my end?"

"No!"He tried agian and flew up to the sky."Ha!Take that!"

He spoke too soon.A pegasus zompony caught him and impaled him to the ground."Help me!!!"

the glow from the main6 plus shade and parso..... then a sonic thunderrainboom .... then an explosion of blinding light...

all zomponies seemed to have been destroyed...

twilight: YES!!!! it worked!!!

rarity: bravo!!!

shade was watching all the ponies cheering she started to cry from sadness

Edited by villan97

Fire Red was unconcious.He found out that he was fainted.He also found out that the apocalypse was over.He stood up.His hoof was hurting him.He fell down.'Why is my hoof hurting?'He looked at his hoof.It was bitten.

"NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!"He ran into the castle."Shade,Twilight,anypony help me!Im bitten!Do magic,whatever that can save me please!"

Edited by Moon of Day

Fire Red was unconcious.He found out that he was fainted.He also found out that the apocalypse was over.He stood up.His hoof was hurting him.He fell down.'Why is my hoof hurting?'He looked at his hoof.It was bitten.

"NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!"He ran into the castle."Shade,Twilight,anypony help me!Im bitten!Do magic,whatever that can save me please!"

twilight: calm down fire.... here let me just....

a beem of magic shot at fire red's hoove... healing it...

ok... that should do it...

celestia walks up to shade...

celestia: shade... the zomponies have fallen... why are you so sad?

shade: we may have defeated the zomponies... but.... with so many casualties....

Fluttershy was in the middle of a group hug with her friends. She was happy that the zomponies were delt with, but inside there was still a feeling of deep sorrow. There was still so many ponies who perished. Sure, many ponies more then likely found a way to hide from the zomponies, now their safe, they can live their lives free from fear once again. But so many ponies that she knew were gone, she hadn't seen Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo since the outbreak, which caused even more pain to swell up inside her.

"Princess Celestia..." Fluttershy started. As she removed the Element of Kindness from around her neck. "I- ... I'm leaving now..." She quickly galloped away and took off through a broken window, tears streaming across her face. She didn't know what this new Equstria would be like, but she knew it wouldn't be the same, and she didn't want to see new ponies come into Ponyville, moving in to her old friends and neighbors houses. So she just flew, in one direction, Away from anything she once knew.

Shade thinking the same thing that flutershy was thinking...

Celestia: shade... You have lived without your magic for along time right?

Shade: yes... Sniff* I wish there weren't so many casualties...

Celestia: shade... The magic that healed wasn't from twilight... She only helped dig it out... Your magic is powerful, there is a way to restor everyponys lives...

Shade: will it work?

Celestia: not shuere... But we half to try.

Shade: then let's do it!

Celestia and Luna shoot beems of magic at shade... Shade starts to glow... Then a powerful beem shoots from shade... Creating a big thunderstorm... The rain starts to pore and pore... Giving life to everypony...

Soon equestria was fully restored to its self...

The glow from shade stops... And she fainted...

Parso rushes up to shade and catches her as she falls

"shade, are you with me?"

he kisses her fainted lips and holds her close until she wakes up

"so this is it, Celestia? everything is back to the way it was?"

Parso smiles at Princess Lightning

"but with a little extra"

"haha i knew it! you DO love shade"

"yes Pinkie, I do"

Parso rushes up to shade and catches her as she falls

"shade, are you with me?"

he kisses her fainted lips and holds her close until she wakes up

"so this is it, Celestia? everything is back to the way it was?"

Parso smiles at Princess Lightning

"but with a little extra"

"haha i knew it! you DO love shade"

"yes Pinkie, I do"

Celestia: yes.. It is over... The zomponies are finished

Shade looks and smiles at parso...

Shade: hmm... I guess I'm a princes......

Luna: well... I'm going to go fly around equestria... And repair some damages...

Epilog

Twilight whent back to her books and learnt about more elements... She found out that the element of love and element of leadership are part of a groop of elements called the elements of life...

Rarity was FINALY clean and goes to the spa almost every day...

Shade... Errr princes shade lightning bluewind... still living in ponyville learning with twilight about magic...

She asked parso out and is waiting for his reply...

As the camera moves out from ponyville getting a spectacular view of the night sky... An undead hoove pops out of the ground...

The end???

PARSO'S EPILOGUE

he got back to his ponyville lifestyle, everything the way it was. shade had asked him out to which he gladly accepted, they live in ponyville as a couple. in this time he also wrote a book about his journey through the outbreak, told it word for word about it.

PINKIE PIE'S EPILOGUE

Pinkie went back to being a party animal and a pastry chef in Sugarcube Corner. of course upon returning she held a 'Survived the Zompony Apocalypse' party. ever since then she has still been her normal giggly self

Rainbow Dash's Epilogue

Rainbow went back to her normal self. Although she now had a much greater for appreciation for the naps she was now able to enjoy. She can still normally be found on a cloud snoozing the day away.

Split Focus' Epilogue

Split Focus returned to his home in the hills outside of town; now repairing the damages the zomponies had left. But since he was with the group of survivors... he finally felt alone for the first time.

Fire Red's Epilogue

Fire Red was now happier.He was a little bit braver now.He went to Cloudsdale.He tried to repair the zompony damage with other ponies.He couldn't stop wandering.'Will i meet the survivors i been with again?'.He went home to have a rest.

Fluttershy epilogue.

-----------------------------------

Fluttershy returned to her cottage when Twilight tracked her down to Trotingham. Twilight explained to Fluttershy that all was well in Ponyville, that everypony was alive and breathing, the woodland critters even returned, Angel Bunny accompanied Twilight to make the information official.

"Hello..." Fluttershy would meekly say to the townsfolk as she walked around the shopping area with her head down, she recognized many of these ponies as having been deceased. It felt weird, unnatural that they were walking around again.

"As if it never even really... happened..." She continued down to Sugercube Corner, cause Pinkie pie invited her to a "We saved everypony in Equestria... Again!" party.

One year later...

Shade buys a ring from the jule shop... Something special?

Rarity was at the spa...

Twilight was in her books when spike gave her a letter from Celestia

Dear twilight,

As you may or may not be awair... Zomponies have been sighted, and there numbers have been growing. Report to me ASAP!

Twilight: oh no!!! Zomponies??? Back?!?!?! I must get to all of my friends!

Twilight dashed out the door and started at shugar cube corner... Looking for her friends!

Parso sat in sugarcube corner, reading a newspaper. apparently his book hit the bestseller list

"wow, cant wait to tell shade this, bestseller!"

its been almost one year since shade and parso started dating and thought he should do something for an anniversary

"hey pinkie, you throw anniversary parties?"

"that i do, parso"

in that moment, twilight stormed through the door

"twilight, something wrong?"

Parso sat in sugarcube corner, reading a newspaper. apparently his book hit the bestseller list

"wow, cant wait to tell shade this, bestseller!"

its been almost one year since shade and parso started dating and thought he should do something for an anniversary

"hey pinkie, you throw anniversary parties?"

"that i do, parso"

in that moment, twilight stormed through the door

"twilight, something wrong?"

twilight: a letter from the princes! the zo......

twilight looking at the other ponys not wanting them to start panicking.....

twilight: its urgent we should go to canterlot right away!

rarity finished at the spa and was walking down the road

shade was looking for parso... with i little gift

Parso, pinkie and twilight went out to look for the others

".....it shouldnt be that hard, just do the same as what he did last time"

the three walked down the road until they met shade. Parso hugged her and told her about twilights letter

"we have to find the others"

Parso, pinkie and twilight went out to look for the others

".....it shouldnt be that hard, just do the same as what he did last time"

the three walked down the road until they met shade. Parso hugged her and told her about twilights letter

"we have to find the others"

shade: oh ok.... i guess something can wait....

twilight sees rarity walking along....

twilight: hey rarity! we need to get to canterlot! its urgent!

rarity follows along with the groop...

shade and rarity go a bit behind the groop

shade: can i ask you something?

rarity: but of coarse dear, what is it?

shade pulls out the ring

rarity: ah your going for it arnt you!

shade: mm.... yes... any suggestions?

rarity: not at this point.... but i could do some planing for the "party" if it goes on

"what are you two doin' stragglin' behind"

parso laughed as he turned around to shade and rarity

"c'mon shade, you're the element of leadership"

he gave her a playful wink as they headed onwards to sweet apple acres, hoping to find applejack and maybe even rainbow dash

shade: hahahah oh parso....

shade gets to the front and they get to AJ's farm...

(idk if who ever is RPing AJ will be on...)

they find AJ and RD and then they look for flutershy...

as they were walking looking for flutershy...

shade looking at parso with a smile... unusual for shade....

she looks at the ring and says to herself...: patience shade.... patience

wow, that was uncommon, shade smiled on her own, parso wondered, whats she got planning?

though he knew she wouldnt answer if he asked. the group kept walking into the woods until they heard a familiar quiet-sounding voice.

"are you sure she'll come with us, you remember last time"

wow, that was uncommon, shade smiled on her own, parso wondered, whats she got planning?

though he knew she wouldnt answer if he asked. the group kept walking into the woods until they heard a familiar quiet-sounding voice.

"are you sure she'll come with us, you remember last time"

shade: um.... well.... why dont we just not mention the zomponies.... and just tell her that we are needed in canterlot for.... um... something...

shade goes up to flutershy's door.... KNOCK KNOCK....

shade: hey flutershy... we are needed in canterlot for um.... celestia might have found... more elements of live... and she wants us to come...

parso nods when fluttershy looks at him

"yeah, theres like, more elements and we need to link the err elements of harmony with life"

he tried on a convincing grin, hoping that the shy little pony would believe both him and shade.

"don't worry about your animal friends, we wont be that long"

the ponys head on to the train station and get on the train....

shade and rarity went into a room... and whispered stuff

rarity: so how do you think your going to pull it off?

shade: thats what im struggling with.... i was going to do it at shugar cube corner... but then the letter came from celestia....