Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

w aefewa fwea fwae f

----------------------

Watched the video, kinda went a bit longer then it needed, but you got the points you wanted to get across well. It's just the fact the people on the internet are anonymous and can be rude as much as they want and they can't get punched in the face.

Edited by ScottishUnicorn

The only thing I can say is that history is repeating itself like 30 years ago (+/-). Don't believe me? I shall quote then.

During the 1980s, furry fans began to publish fanzines, developing a diverse social group that eventually began to schedule social gatherings. By 1987, there was sufficient interest to stage the first furry convention. Throughout the next decade, the Internet became accessible to the general population and became the most popular means for furry fans to socialize. The newsgroupalt.fan.furry was created in November 1990, and virtual environments such as MUCKs also became popular places on the Internet for fans to meet and communicate.

The furry fandom is male-dominated, with surveys reporting around 80% male respondents.

I got more to say... but I will not, because it may make matters worse.

Nice video. But though, why'd you have to get around the haters ? I mean... haters gonna hate, right ? Just ignore them C:

Its unfortunate, but yhea, what RKA said. They should indeed "burn in hell" but the best way you can get around them is the brony way: love and tolerate! (And ignore. Its funny cuz a quite a few of those haters will be bronies in not to long) Unfortunatly its hard for quite a few people to get there head around this fandom. My dad's massively intolerant of the whole thing to the point of insulting me, but im not gonna get into that ;) . Just ignore and move on, or trot on, whichever you prefer.

As for this whole fandom, Its amazing isent it? It is the biggest internet event (and for me, biggest thing) of 2011, and its probaly going to have a massive influence on 2012 for quite a few people. Its not just the show anymore, the people and the talents they flood into this community are truely amazing and can inspire...

But yhea, thats just me saying what youve just said in the video. Nice vid! Id like to add to the thanks. Thanks guys! :wub: