Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I also finished up my side story Filly, Harmonica!

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

Posted Image

Harmonica, one of the first few filly OCs I realized I had in my fics, and thought it deserved a befitting rendition. I like to thank every member who voted for this rendition over the others to be painted, and as promised, I will still paint those others asap. Thanks everyone!

• Brohoof 11

Wow... That is cute... I love the colors you chose, they really blend well. There are a few uncolored dots though, but you can't really notice them unless you look close. Anyways, great job!

• Brohoof 1

More amazing art, you never fail to amaze me Dizzy, I always know that when you post art up, it's going to be fantastic, Harmonica is very adorable, and her colours are nice, also I'm loving the red bow, adds that much more cuteness, great job! (:

• Brohoof 1

She looks great! But there's still a few white dots, as others have mentioned. I like her colours a lot, though I'm not sure if I would've picked the same colour of bow. Very good job! x3

• Brohoof 1

Wow... That is cute... I love the colors you chose, they really blend well. There are a few uncolored dots though, but you can't really notice them unless you look close. Anyways, great job!

Thank you so much! Yeah, sorry about the dots, this was in fact one of my very first OCs, painted via photoshop. I've been trying to acquire and learn skills to provide better artwork for members, friends and clients alike.

Harmonica! already love it!

Thank you so much! I take great pride in creating OCs from my dreams.

More amazing art, you never fail to amaze me Dizzy, I always know that when you post art up, it's going to be fantastic, Harmonica is very adorable, and her colours are nice, also I'm loving the red bow, adds that much more cuteness, great job! (:

Thank you so much Chaos! I cannot express enough, my affection for you appreciating my art so much! Even going so far as to complimenting it twice! Chaos, I adore and admire your spirit so much!

She looks great! But there's still a few white dots, as others have mentioned. I like her colours a lot, though I'm not sure if I would've picked the same colour of bow. Very good job! x3

Thank you so much! Yeah, I'll keep practicing at photoshop for now on. Truth be told, I completely forgot her color scheme and one of my other OCs Vivienne, are almost identical....I should've made her bow a different color. So sorry! :P

Edited by Dizzy Ditzy Doo!
  • Brohoof 1