Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thinking of making a "My Lil' Vinyl" fanfic

Count Paradox

I have been working a little on a fanfic that I'd like to call "My Lil' Vinyl". As most of you can guess, it is going to follow the pattern of "My Little Dashie," but I'm going to mix it up, add a few things here and there, and, because Vinyl's a Unicorn and not a Pegasus, that will also change the story a bit right there. Now, I'm expecting some people to not like my idea, saying, "Don't mess with a great story!" or "Stop using the same old storyline over and over!" but you know what, I'm gonna try, and I'd like to know what your input on this idea would be, constructive or deconstructive criticizm, I don't care, just tell me what you think, I'm all ears.

• Brohoof 1

Hello ,

For questions about something that you are working on, it is usually better to post in the Creative Resources area. I have moved your threat there, because the Fan Fiction section is more for the posting of completed works of fan fiction.

Now, for something on-topic. I think that you should just go for it. After all, it is your idea, so who cares whether or not other people like it. Just write it, and I'm pretty sure that you will get plenty of feedback when it is finished. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello ,

For questions about something that you are working on, it is usually better to post in the Creative Resources area. I have moved your threat there, because the Fan Fiction section is more for the posting of completed works of fan fiction.

Now, for something on-topic. I think that you should just go for it. After all, it is your idea, so who cares whether or not other people like it. Just write it, and I'm pretty sure that you will get plenty of feedback when it is finished. :)

ok, thanks, i'm gonna give it a shot! i think it'll turn out perfectly, or at least i really hope it does.... just got some things i gotta work out on it, and gotta give it to my editor, Berry PIE, and stuff(sorry for the berry punch thing, dude...) Edited by Brony Stinson
  • Brohoof 2