Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if chuck norris was to become you!?

Onix-warmachine-brony

i had an awesome thought, while i was violently eating some ice-cream.... (ít was a terrible mess) and thought too myself what if I could or anyone could become chuck norris for one day?!!

so my thought was if you could become chuck norris what would you do?

rule: you may not kill anyone

have fun =)post-1728-0-06478900-1348862724_thumb.jpg

I would kill absolutely everyone and not give a shit about stupid forum rules because I'm Chuck Norris.

I really don't find Chuck Norris jokes funny at all but I just had to.

• Brohoof 4

Everypony! Be VERY careful when saying you don't get Chuck Norris, or you don't like him etc. Most of all, don't ever challenge him. This happened to somebody once:

"Guys, let's face it. Chuck Norris is NOT that hardcore...I mean, if he is as awesome as you all claim he is, he would come over to my house, and slam my face on the keyboardfjkblsehfgimcew,nrmg7735t3­90mo3 ,rgku9k6q,y7x,kp$WY^$INR*&OBBRKVTCNHSBXBGVNBTUKRBRTDUVEUVBK^­JNTBRVYH......."

But in relation to the OP, I do not know what I would do! If I became Chuck Norris for a day, Chuck Norris's spirit would just temporarily take over mine.

If I was Chuck Norris for a day, I beat the crap out of me so when Chuck Norris wakes up he be "what the?" with all the bones in his body broke.

Honestly Chuck Norris is not as awesome as Fed Bear... he hunts with a bow and arrow, if not with his 'bear' hands.

If I was Chuck Norris for one day, I would fix some problems for the world. Like killing Kim Jon Un for an example, that guy is EVIL. Plus, I might have a fight with Saxton Hale.

Go to seven flags and demand they let me in for free...........And then i would enjoy tons of rides (first in line all the time) endless buffets and i win all the carnival-like and arcade games all the time.

Would be the BEST. DAY. EVER.

That or i could rip a whole in the fabric of space and time to Equestria and live there the rest of my life.

What if I was Chuck Norris all along?

What if Chuck Norris is actually Tyler Durden?

What if they were both written in a Fan-fiction by Chuck Norris?

What if that was all inside a master plan created by Chuck Norris that he conspired from the beginning of Time?

What if Chuck Norris created the Universe?

What if The creation of the Universe was a subplot within the My Little Pony verse as written by Lauren Faust?

What if Chuck Norris hung out with Lauren Faust?

THEN WHERE WOULD I BE

• Brohoof 1