gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

Be . . . cause I couldn't figure it out? I didn't know what it was supposed to do or how to do it. 

It is really simple and kinda important to roleplayers and people that wanna look LIKE BEASTS!

Edited by A Cat
  • Brohoof 1

(Really cool signature)

I have had an intrest of mmorpgs since 2008 when I started playing RuneScape and a bit of Shaiya. Played RS on school desktops. Unfortunatly I got banned for botting. The big reason I never got further then combat lvl 70 was becaus the negative reactions to the removal of wilderness. I mean I liked Clan Wars but wilderness should have stayed.

I made an wow account in mist of pandaria and leveled a gnome warlock to like 35-39 or so. Then WoD came and I leved up a dwarf rogue to  cap with the instant 90. Play a bit LFR and casual bg but never really learned my rogue. 

Plans for Legion? I want to see with streamers and Youtubers first before I hopp on the hype train. Demon hunters and the new honor system looks promising tho.

Edited by PinkDeadly

@@Steel Accord,

I sorta figured that was the case.  XD

Well, still haven't solved the mystery of how folks in chainmail bikinis still manage to be battle-ready.

Distraction?

Also don't know if it was mentioned but today on trade chat panzer mentioned something their adding for garrisons. Purchasable, with a unique in game currency, holiday decorations. :) I love this. Idea. And like she said I'd totally leave them up if I could. It's starting with hollows end this year.

• Brohoof 1

@@Notachangeling,

Well, what if they're dealing with asexual folks or guys who aren't into women?  Though truth be told, there's one logical reason I can think of and it's that it allows for more free and faster movement.  I mean, you'd have a tough time running around a battle field in a big, fancy tin-can, wouldn't you?

Holiday decorations?!  :D  I've always wanted those for my garrison!

• Brohoof 1

@@Notachangeling,

Well, what if they're dealing with asexual folks or guys who aren't into women?  Though truth be told, there's one logical reason I can think of and it's that it allows for more free and faster movement.  I mean, you'd have a tough time running around a battle field in a big, fancy tin-can, wouldn't you?

Holiday decorations?!  :D  I've always wanted those for my garrison!

Good point. I'm quoting cause I'm on an iPad right now. Clothiers mostly have it better since both sexes are covered in robes.

@@Notachangeling,

True, or you can use the Black Mageweave Set.  Complete with a leotard and thigh-high socks for the female set!   :D

You know speaking of which, I don't mean this to get weird or anything, but does anyone else besides me find some of the non-human races to be attractive?

@@Steel Accord,

I'm pretty sure you're not alone.  I like to try and draw some of them, that's for sure.  XD

Oh good. Thank God it isn't just me.

Who are your favorites to draw? Could we see one or two?

@@Steel Accord,

I can link you to one of my oldest and my newest.

http://huntressakari.deviantart.com/art/Deyd-Silver-Sun-Arrow-523180431

Apparently the second link didn't work, so have this without any effort!

tauren_druid_by_huntressakari-d967k0k.pn

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1

You know speaking of which, I don't mean this to get weird or anything, but does anyone else besides me find some of the non-human races to be attractive?

No your not. Though I was one of the few that found both Gnomes and Dwarfs attractive before the new models....I think I have a thing for short girls. 

and Goblins. So...short girls who could blow up everything around me? I don't know. 

I liked the Worgen female Alpha model. Then the one we got...Yeesh...who took an ugly stick to that. And It wouldn't look that bad if they just cleaned it up a little. Move the eyes a bit widen the snout, fix the teeth, fix the teeth fix the teeth, FIX THE TEETH! 

I played a bit yesterday, but didn't run into any. Did they implement the new Blood Elf Models yet? I could google that actually. 

• Brohoof 1

No your not. Though I was one of the few that found both Gnomes and Dwarfs attractive before the new models....I think I have a thing for short girls. 

and Goblins. So...short girls who could blow up everything around me? I don't know. 

I liked the Worgen female Alpha model. Then the one we got...Yeesh...who took an ugly stick to that. And It wouldn't look that bad if they just cleaned it up a little. Move the eyes a bit widen the snout, fix the teeth, fix the teeth fix the teeth, FIX THE TEETH! 

I played a bit yesterday, but didn't run into any. Did they implement the new Blood Elf Models yet? I could google that actually. 

I actually like the model changes and yeah, the game has a way of revealing your preferences you didn't even know you had. You know what race I've found most attractive? Female Pandaren!  :lol:

Granted that could be because my main is a pandaren so I'm seeing things from his eyes, but still.

Wow has apparently been getting hit with DDOS attacks today. Got another one while I was on. I don't...get it. What is the point? You made a game that people bought and pay to play harder to play and get to...whoo hoo. What does that prove other then you can use what is, in the hacking world at least a simple attack. *slow clap* 

Wow has apparently been getting hit with DDOS attacks today. Got another one while I was on. I don't...get it. What is the point? You made a game that people bought and pay to play harder to play and get to...whoo hoo. What does that prove other then you can use what is, in the hacking world at least a simple attack. *slow clap* 

What is DDOS? Sorry, no smart at computer stuff.

Edited by Steel Accord

@@Akari of Duskshire,

Not that many just from what I've seen. I was going to but I'm really into my main right now. I've always liked how guns exist alongside more medieval weapons and magic in Azeroth so I wanted to play a Human "Hunter" who was a Westfall lawman, turned adventurer. You know, basically a Wild West gunslinger in a fantasy world.

@@Steel Accord,

That's how I remembered it.  When I finally get some game time, I'm thinking about maybe a human hunter who's kind of like a falconer.  Might not even use ranged weapons herself, just a dagger.  Maybe also raised by a high elven ranger before the Scourge came and he went missing.

But I'm still going to focus on my druid and draenei hunter when the time comes.  I'm also thinking that maybe the two are friends.  XD

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1