gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

That would probably make the most sense.  I don't see it being effective on, say, a PvP server.

Everyone would be too salty after all the bg action. XD

Well RP and PVP servers obviously cater to VERY different crowds.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest every WoW servers are rp servers. This is a roleplaying game after all. The major difference being what the focus is.

Without the rp element to the game no one would bother playing it. Even if you play in a pvp server you will start feeling with your character and its story.

I just LOVE TO GO GENOCIDAL ON ALL THE ALLIANCE FILTH.... errr I mean equal players.... :squee:

I just LOVE TO GO GENOCIDAL ON ALL THE ALLIANCE FILTH.... errr I mean equal players....

You had me up until this point. :okiedokielokie: 

Unless you were merely demonstrating the common mindset of a PVPer and not your own. 

You had me up until this point. :okiedokielokie:

Unless you were merely demonstrating the common mindset of a PVPer and not your own. 

RELAX, my 2nd main is a dwarf ffs.  :lol:

I like horde a bit better though.... DA VOODOO BE CRAY CRAY MON!

• Brohoof 1

I will admit, that's something I do alongside questing, dungeons, and raids to power-level.  Purely OOC though, since some of my characters are supposed to be powerful, but don't have the levels (my draenei hunter for example.  Former rangari, survived the orc rampage without boarding the Exodor, measly level 50-something) to show it and to get the gear to show it.

• Brohoof 1

RELAX, my 2nd main is a dwarf ffs.  :lol:

I like horde a bit better though.... DA VOODOO BE CRAY CRAY MON!

What does ffs mean?

I like the Alliance a bit better likewise. Still doesn't mean I hate the Horde. Hence the base of my previously mentioned "only thing I don't love about this game" that these two sides always fall back on being enemies despite how much ass they kick together!

I will admit, that's something I do alongside questing, dungeons, and raids to power-level.  Purely OOC though, since some of my characters are supposed to be powerful, but don't have the levels (my draenei hunter for example.  Former rangari, survived the orc rampage without boarding the Exodor, measly level 50-something) to show it and to get the gear to show it.

Tell me about it. Chulorn is still level 30 or 40 or something. This is a guy who was around long before the Draenei reached Draenor and fought the Burning Legion.

Funny about that though, I'm almost starting to think that he should not be a Vindicator.

What does ffs mean?

I like the Alliance a bit better likewise. Still doesn't mean I hate the Horde. Hence the base of my previously mentioned "only thing I don't love about this game" that these two sides always fall back on being enemies despite how much ass they kick together!

FFS: FOR *swear word* sake. (I don't want warning points ok?)

The horde was founded to protect themselves from all threats, mostly the alliance as their hate is deeply rooted in their history. They only cooperate at bad times. Both sides got noble goals though. Except for jaina, she is shady af atm.

• Brohoof 1

FFS: FOR *swear word* sake. (I don't want warning points ok?)

The horde was founded to protect themselves from all threats, mostly the alliance as their hate is deeply rooted in their history. They only cooperate at bad times. Both sides got noble goals though. Except for jaina, she is shady af atm.

Awww Jaina, you know ironically, Wei Yu's strongest ally would probably be in her at any point prior to his actual arrival. As of now, she's more his enemy than Varian!

Awww Jaina, you know ironically, Wei Yu's strongest ally would probably be in her at any point prior to his actual arrival. As of now, she's more his enemy than Varian!

I hope she will make a good raid boss. :dash:

Talking about change of pace. Originally the trolls were the 2nd least trusted horde race to Vol'Jin becoming warchief. Everyone was scared of their savagery. Not even the orcs could bother to see their mysterious rituals and cannibalism. Oh and btw guys why is the troll regen racial soo weak? Its 5-10 hps or so. In the lore Trolls have regenerated entire limbs.

@,@@Steel Accord,

I liked Jaina a lot and I still do (or rather, I like the old Jaina).  But now?  To me, she's a bomb who can go off at any moment.  A mana bomb. 

*applause*

Good one.

Edited by A Cat
  • Brohoof 1

I hope she will make a good raid boss.

Ohhhh I'm looking forward to punching peace back into her head!

Talking about change of pace. Originally the trolls were the 2nd least trusted horde race to Vol'Jin becoming warchief. Everyone was scared of their savagery. Not even the orcs could bother to see their mysterious ritual and cannibalism.

I know right? In fact, there's an almost subtle character arc with Vol'jin himself, from refugee to Warchief. It almost kind of snook up on us and took Thrall's abdication and Garrosh's tyranny to actually bring out the leader he's become.

(From my youtube comment)

Man, Vol'jin, how the Hell did you manage to stay under the Radar all this time being so badass?! :D I don't know why, but Vol'jin reminds me a bit of Tars Tarkas from John Carter of Mars (the BOOK GODDAMMIT!) Maybe it's because he's an honorable statesman amongst a people with a very savage past, and wants his people live in the future rather than destroy themselves from the inside out.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Man, Vol'jin, how the Hell did you manage to stay under the Radar all this time being so badass?! :D I don't know why, but Vol'jin reminds me a bit of Tars Tarkas from John Carter of Mars (the BOOK GODDAMMIT!) Maybe it's because he's an honorable statesman amongst a people with a very savage past, and wants his people live in the future rather than destroy themselves from the inside out.

Their savagery is their strength. They are actually the strongest azerothian race after the tauren. Well I love the trolls, maybe because they remind me of my mothers family soo much. They are basically native south americans with jamaican language. For example hakkar is a reference to the aztec/mexican god of blood, Quetzalcoatl (he is the dragon often featured in mexican arts). Fun fact: vol'jin is the strongest faction leader in lore. His friendship with the loa can actually make him kill pretty much anyone.

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone ever turned up the ambient sounds in the Ruins of Lordaeron, more specifically in the old throne room?

I hope she will make a good raid boss.

Will she actually appear as a raid boss?  O_O

...And damn it!  You make me want to make a troll character!

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1

Their savagery is their strength. They are actually the strongest azerothian race after the tauren. Well I love the trolls, maybe because they remind me of my mothers family soo much. They are basically native south americans with jamaican language. For example hakkar is a reference to the aztec/mexican god of blood, Quetzalcoatl (he is the dragon often featured in mexican arts). Fun fact: vol'jin is the strongest faction leader in lore. His friendship with the loa can actually make him kill pretty much anyone.

Yay a fellow mythology buff! I wouldn't discount Malfurion though, who one time almost wiped out his own race AND the Burning Legion's ground forces with a deluge of biblical proportions. Not to mention Thrall, who is canonically the world's most powerful shaman. He could snap his fingers and the ground beneath every capital could literally swallow them up.

Has anyone ever turned up the ambient sounds in the Ruins of Lordaeron, more specifically in the old throne room?

Will she actually appear as a raid boss?  O_O

...And damn it!  You make me want to make a troll character!

"What are you doing, my son?"

"Succeeding you . . . . father."

I made a troll monk once. I like to RP that he fights Capoeria style.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, but shadow hunters are more powerful than shamans. Its just that Loa magic is never free and require frquent sacrifice even greater upon use. Even in real loa based religions you need great sacrifice to gain their powers. If he had enough orphans and or virgins he could  demolish the whole of azeroth XD For real though, I hope to see a shadow stalker/shadow hunter class eventually. Sadly no alliance race would be able to play this.

First of all class =/= power. Garrosh was able to best Thrall in single combat despite the ladder's shamanic power. Second of all, I seriously doubt and in a way don't want the Shadow Hunter as a hero class. You want to talk niche the very fact that no Alliance races could play it would mean another single race Alliance class would have to be created as a counterpart.

Oya, I quite enjoy learning about mythology. As a half chilean half Icelander its hard to not get facinated by your ancestors beliefs.

I'm of . . . . honestly I don't know. But my Father read me mythology every night as a bedtime story, from the Olympians, to the Aesir, to the gods of the Nile, to the Aztec, to the Old Testament. I fell in love with this stuff!

It's part of the reason I love this game. It's "everything and the kitchen sink" approach to fantasy.