Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Guise

BronyDerp117

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Various links around the Internet on brony sites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend convinced me to watch it after three months of him asking me to watch it. I used to be a pony-hater, but I fell in love with the show on June 3rd, 2012 when I watched it.

Hey everyone, I'm BronyDerp117(hurr durr)! I'm a brony from California, and I finally decided to make an account here. I'm not too good with art(Horrible, if you ever come across my deviantART page, run the hell away xD), but I write fan fiction. One of my stories has about 800 views on FiM Fiction, and got close to getting featured before. People tell me I'm a good writer, so yay.

The stories I write are usually slice of life/sad/both. I'm not a big fan of clopfics, human fics, or crossovers. Slice of Life is probably my favorite kind of stories.

I'm a pretty big fan of shipping, TwiDash and AppleDash being my favorites. But I also love TwiLuna and TwiJack. What? Twilight my favorite pony? I don't see you could have possibly been able to tell. /sarcasm

My favorite brony artist is probably Veggie55 or Vexx3. Favorite music artist is probably Aviators. Favorite CMC is Scootaloo. Favorite Princess is Luna. Favorite non-Mane 6/CMC is Derpy or Colgate.

I'm currently addicted to:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG4Ug7EWUbA&list=FL4pv5uxqZTktj5zg4QHIXwQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

It's Matthew Moiser's song A Final Twilight

Herp Derp, this probably already too long. So yah, hai!

TL;DR I'm from California, I write fan fiction,my favorite ship is AppleDash/TwiDash, and I've been bronying since June.

• Brohoof 1

A Cali brony?! Welcome to the this place! I too am from Cali, but am currently living in Georgia. So that, my friend, is friggin' awesome. I shall totally add you as a friend.

Oh, also, I'm letterONE, these forums' Thrice fan. (Thrice is a band. A really good one.) Though I also like Sonic and just video gaming in general. And I even do my own music (some of it's pony related, but most is not).

So yeah. Enjoy your stay, and be an active member. All the new people never come back for some reason. :(

Vexx3

haha! Funny to see vex is your favorite artist, he is on the forums. @Vexx3 get in here, silly pony :3

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35831-my-first-pony-drawing-rainbow-dash/

His frist drawn pony ever

heheheh

@@Vexx3

You mad vex, you mad?

Posted Image

I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us on the forums and make some new friends. See you aorund :3

Edited by Jokuc

Hi and welcome! I'm not good at drawing either lol. I'd love to see some of your fan-fic writing. I am HistoricallyInaccurate, Fluttershy's personal minstrel and a big history buff :). You should have a great time here, see you 'round

(edited)

-shortening yay-

Awesome, another Cali brony! :D I'll probably be here a lot stalking the Minecraft and art pages xD. I like to chat a lot as well :P

-moar shorten-

I LOVE Vexx's wallpapers!

Hi and welcome! I'm not good at drawing either lol. I'd love to see some of your fan-fic writing. I am HistoricallyInaccurate, Fluttershy's personal minstrel and a big history buff :). You should have a great time here, see you 'round

I just posted one of my fan fictions. :)

hello and welcome <3

i'm a shocking drawer, enjoy your stay here an meet all the beautiful friendly people here <3

see you around :)

Hello there, new friend! I'm also terrible with art. From the short time I've been on these forums (one day, in fact) B) , I can tell you that it's a very nice place.

Thanks for the welcome! :D Edited by BronyDerp117

Welcome to the board =3 I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, given you give the place a chance to grow on you. I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed top Discord fan. If you ever need assistance, feel free to come find me or one of the many other staff.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Various links around the Internet on brony sites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend convinced me to watch it after three months of him asking me to watch it. I used to be a pony-hater, but I fell in love with the show on June 3rd, 2012 when I watched it.

Hey everyone, I'm BronyDerp117(hurr durr)! I'm a brony from California, and I finally decided to make an account here. I'm not too good with art(Horrible, if you ever come across my deviantART page, run the hell away xD), but I write fan fiction. One of my stories has about 800 views on FiM Fiction, and got close to getting featured before. People tell me I'm a good writer, so yay.

The stories I write are usually slice of life/sad/both. I'm not a big fan of clopfics, human fics, or crossovers. Slice of Life is probably my favorite kind of stories.

I'm a pretty big fan of shipping, TwiDash and AppleDash being my favorites. But I also love TwiLuna and TwiJack. What? Twilight my favorite pony? I don't see you could have possibly been able to tell. /sarcasm

My favorite brony artist is probably Veggie55 or Vexx3. Favorite music artist is probably Aviators. Favorite CMC is Scootaloo. Favorite Princess is Luna. Favorite non-Mane 6/CMC is Derpy or Colgate.

I'm currently addicted to:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG4Ug7EWUbA&list=FL4pv5uxqZTktj5zg4QHIXwQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

It's Matthew Moiser's song A Final Twilight

Herp Derp, this probably already too long. So yah, hai!

TL;DR I'm from California, I write fan fiction,my favorite ship is AppleDash/TwiDash, and I've been bronying since June.

Hey there, Sanchez! Great to see you here and welcome to the best pony forum on the interwebs. :D

I know that you've been commenting on my work often, but I had no idea that I was ranked among your favorite artists. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that!

As ~CD~ said, feel free to drop a line to me or any of the other staff if you need assistance with anything! ^^

haha! Funny to see vex is your favorite artist, he is on the forums. @Vexx3 get in here, silly pony :3

http://mlpforums.com...g-rainbow-dash/

His frist drawn pony ever

heheheh

@@Vexx3

You mad vex, you mad?

Posted Image

I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us on the forums and make some new friends. See you aorund :3

Posted Image

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 2