Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Founding of Equestria: The Aftermath (RP)

SilverHeart

"I think we're in Canterlot, but are you heading anywhere at all?" she replied, still shivering while in the blanket. "I think you should come with us. Things seem to get strange by each second. But could you help me with carrying Cherry Blossom here?" she requested.

Cherry Blossom read the paper closely. "You're mute? I-I don't know what to do." she replied, almost about to pass out. "I think I may have a potion laying around somewhere." Silver Heart said as she continued walking while helping Cherry Blossom.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

A gasp of air rushed down Star Keepers throat as he woke. His breathing had intensified tenfold. Looking up he saw the comforting sight that was Purplepower. He took comfort in knowing that now at least he had been found, and was no longer alone.

"So... are there... any more of you?" He tried to keep his breathing steady,but he couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle without explanation.

Star Keeper appeared to be waking up. He asked her if she was with anypony. "Yeah. They were helping another pony to one of their houses.I think they're coming back." At least, she hoped so. Star Keeper chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asked. She couldn't think of anything worth laughing at. Crap. It's my mane isn't it. That's the only thing I can think of that would be funny right now.

Buck Hill made a motion that clearly signified that he was swearing, and galloped but to keep up with the group. He tried to signal with his hooves that he was going to stay with them for the time being, and clearly didn't succeed. He ran in front of the mare and showed to to stop. He grabbed the piece of paper and scribbled the words, and showed them to her. 'I'm going to stay with you for now, in case you can help later'.

"It would be nice if you'd help me carry Cherry Blossom." Silver Heart said as Cherry Blossom had lost nerves in her back legs a few minutes ago. It would make her have to drag Cherry Blossom all the way to her home. "I-I'm sorry you two, but I guess I've been in the cold for too long."

Purple's expression was quite funny, almost insecure, Star Keeper sat up straight and faced the purple mare, a mere 4 inches from her face. He still had a smile on his face, although it seemed to be forced. "Whatever is going on here, it's toying with me. We seem to be no more than puppets on lose strings."

Star Keeper regained the strength to stand. He shook his head and turned back to Purplepower. "Are there any others. Please don't tell me it's just you?"

"No, there are others. They're helping a pony get to, well, somewhere, then they'll come back for us." She said. She would have just tried to follow them, but since she didn't know where they were going, they would have to stay put. I hope they come back soon, I really don't like just sitting here waiting.

Star Keeper stretched out his back and readjusted his saddle bag. "So we have two options as it stands. Wait here in the open for them to come back, or we can go look for them. The more of us there are, the less likely we are to come to harm."

It was then that out of the corner of his eye he saw the loose ends of a cloth bandage hanging down from the purple mares wing. Star Keeper turned back to face her, but keeping an eye on the injury.

"And how exactly did this happen?"

"Well, both options sound like good ideas." She said, sitting down. "Oh, that? Well first it was a piece of debris, and that had almost healed, but a couple nights ago, I had tried to fly, and I gotten about 100 feet in the air when my wing cramped and I fell." She said, regretting her stupidity. Edited by Purplepower

Star Keeper sit down next to the purple mare, putting a wing over her for comfort. He threw off his saddle bag and finally broke the silence.

"Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement. You've lean't your lesson." He looked back across the empty street, no sign of anypony. There was very little chance of finding any one at this moment. Whatever was going on, it was determined to keep them split up.

"I think we should stay, just for a bit at least." Star Keeper let out nervously, trying to not let his own exhaustion show too much in his words.

"I certainly have. If i don't fly I won't get myself hurt." She looked around. Nopony seems to be out. Understandable, considering 'it' is still out there. He suggested sticking around for awhile. "I think that's a good idea. At least until this stupid city shifts again anyways." After that, it might be a good time to move somewhere else. She looked around again. Hmmmm. Doesn't look like there are any of those pink bushes around. Darn. Just when one would be useful. Wait, I still have those crackers in my bag I think. She grabbed them out of her saddle bag. "Do you want some? I imagine that whatever hole you fell into didn't have any of those pink bushes or anything." She said trying to sound friendly. She usually wasn't pleasent after days like this. Edited by Purplepower

A strangely familiar roar came echoing through Star Keepers frame, remembering that he desperately needed food.His concentration turned to striking pain as stomach complained from its lack of attention. He looked back at the purple mare.

"You know what, maybe one or two cant hurt a bit."

"Here you go." She chuckled a bit. "Not to be rude or anything, but just now your stomach sounded a bit like a dying whale. I'm thinking you should probably have more than just a few" She said, hoping she wasn't too outgoing or anything. Crap. Why did you make me say that, stupid brain!

'Dying whale? Meh, I'd heard worse before.'

He took the food offered and savoured each morsel and every. After consuming them with extreme gusta, Star Keeper pulled out his old blanket he had been using since the Refugee camp. It was worn and tattered, but was warm and comfortable. He tucked it around his body and settled his head on the ground. His eyes drifted to a close and he wandered into a sound sleep...

...and dreamt of a certain mare.

After Star Keeper had fallen asleep, Purplepower sat and thought. Well, I don't really have anything to do at the moment, might as well sketch or something. She pulled out an old sketch book. Hmmmm, what to draw. I could draw one of those pink bushes. They're interesting enough. After she had drawn a few things she started to get bored. I don't really feel tired, and I don't think it would be a good idea to go to sleep, what am I supposed to do? She sat there, and after a while, fell asleep.

Edited by Purplepower

"It would be nice if you'd help me carry Cherry Blossom." Silver Heart said as Cherry Blossom had lost nerves in her back legs a few minutes ago. It would make her have to drag Cherry Blossom all the way to her home. "I-I'm sorry you two, but I guess I've been in the cold for too long."

"Oh ok", replied Star Rain. She used her telekinesis to make Cherry Blossom float. After a while, she started to get tired. Regardless, she pressed on without a break. After they had reached Silver Heart's house, she levitated Cherry Blossom onto a sofa and then fell down on another sofa, exhausted.

Buck Hill stood calmly next to the red sofa and instead flexed his hooves to get rid of the stale feeling he had gotten into them. He opened his mouth to say something, but all you could see was his mouth open, but no sound came out. Frustrated, he looked around and then looked down at the velvet carpet, which, as almost everypony knows, can be made into different shades. He bent down and gently pushed certain areas in the other direction to make them look lighter, and the lighter areas, if viewed from the couch, would say, 'You could have let me carry her'.

Edited by Colgate Revolution

Purplepower woke up a few hours later. She looked around, and realized that the city had shifted them into another ally. She looked over see if Star Keeper was there. Well at least we weren't separated again. I would be really mad if we all had to find each other again. She sat up. I wonder where those other ponies went. Uuuuugggg! Well, they're not going to find us now. guess we might as well move on to the castle in a while. She tried to wake Star Keeper up. "Hey. The city shifted again. I think it might be a good idea to move before it shifts and separates us." She said quietly.

Silver Heart quickly trotted upstairs and grabbed all the blankets in the house. She hurried back down and wrapped Cherry Blossom in the mountain of blankets. Unfortunately Cherry Blossoms frostbite was extremely severe, there really wasn't much she could do. Silver Heart lowered her horn and cast a spell that would hopefully numb the pain.

• Brohoof 1

"I guess I really have to thank you for bringing me here. But what are you goint to do here? The weather is freezing and all 4 of us met up somehow," she said, as she relaxed in the many layers of blankets. "Is it really that serious? You know, all my frostbite injuries?"

Star Rain looked up from the couch. "You'll have to soak her in some warm water for 20 to 40 minutes, then you have to wrap up the areas that have frostbites", said Star Rain. She got up to get some gauze, only to see a message on the carpet. She read it,rolled her eyes, and said,"Oh well. What's done is done."

Star Keeper wasn't to crazed about the idea of getting up. Every limb seemed to ache simultaneously and his head felt like a sledgehammer had made direct contact. He could have simply ignore her, but he'd learned his lesson being rude to her. He took a deep sigh and pulled away his blanket, tucking it back into his crumpled saddle bag. The sun had risen, it seemed Celestia was still on duty, and the castle still peered in the distance.

"Fine, we better set off now before it's too late."

(edited)

(OOC: what you described Cherry as having is the highest and most dangerous from of Frostbite. If you want you can change it.)

"Well...if we can't get you to the hospital...we may have to a amputate your leg...I don't have the equipment, supplies, or medicine here to help you." Silver Heart said grimly to Cherry.

Edited by SilverHeart

"Sorry about waking you up. I'm not much of a morning pony either. I just figured that we might want to get going in case the city shifts again." She buckled her saddle bag. Maybe I should have just waited until he woke up on his own. Uuuuuuggg! Here I go again, taking another trip on the train of insecurity! She started walking. Edited by Purplepower

"A-A-Amputation?!" Cherry Blossom started to panic and looked around the room extremely quickly. "I-I don't want to have my leg amputated! I-I want to keep my leg!" she exclaimed as she started to shake and fidget in fear. But Cherry Blossom passed out from the thought of it.

((OOC: I said 2nd to 3rd degree, but I should have it mostly around 2nd degree.))