Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Founding of Equestria: The Aftermath (RP)

SilverHeart

Cherry Blossom nodded and opened the package. She took out a small amount and started putting it on her frostbitten leg. "Wow! It feels very soothing and it doesn't feel numb anymore!" she exclaimed, carefully putting the medicine on other affected areas.

((OOC: Sorry, but I've got to go now. Feel free to control Cherry Blossom.))

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: You would think an endless city that constantly shifts around would be great for wanderlust.)

Silver Heart walked into the kitchen after Mapmaker. "So Mapmaker, where have you been. You must have a few interesting stories to tell." Might as well pass the time while we wait for Cherry Blossom

@,

(OOC: In response to you making an AJ Tulpa...your love of Applejack has surpassed mine.)

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

Purplepower woke up and looked around. "Oh, hey guys." She yawned a little bit. At least I didn't end up sleepng in this time. She pulled a hair tie out of her bag and put her mane into a ponytail. I must look really weird right now. She imagined her mane looked awful after yesterday.

(OOC: What happened to everypony? It's been FOREVER!)

Edited by Purplepower

(OOC: You would think an endless city that constantly shifts around would be great for wanderlust.)

Silver Heart walked into the kitchen after Mapmaker. "So Mapmaker, where have you been. You must have a few interesting stories to tell." Might as well pass the time while we wait for Cherry Blossom

@,

(OOC: In response to you making an AJ Tulpa...your love of Applejack has surpassed mine.)

(Not when your stuck in a house. Or stuck in a maze. Etc.)

He pressed a hoof to his head, his headache was beginning, "Well, lets see, there was that mountain in the north... no, how about... the forests to the west. That's better; more interesting, less sad." He fluently pulled a map from his bag, "I can tell you about this shrine here, this cave, or that tribe."

(Tulpae making is hard)

Edited by Dawnpath