Dealing with anti-brony bullies?

Angel Voice

I know how you feel.

I had a friend who is THE BIGGEST anti brony in canada.

Everyime we're within 10 feet of each other it quickly spirals into WW3.

The important thing to think is:

If a person who says that they are your friend dislikes you because of what you like.........they arent your friend.

Real friends dont do that.

There are lots of others who will accept it just fine.

Dont let one persons opinion define your outlook on everything.

I know how you feel.

I had a friend who is THE BIGGEST anti brony in canada.

Everyime we're within 10 feet of each other it quickly spirals into WW3.

The important thing to think is:

If a person who says that they are your friend dislikes you because of what you like.........they arent your friend.

Real friends dont do that.

There are lots of others who will accept it just fine.

Dont let one persons opinion define your outlook on everything.

I agree with that. Sure friends playfully give each other hell sometimes, be they ultimately accept you, faults, flaws, and all.

I know I am a bit late on posting this, but I know how you feel. We've all had that happen at one point or another for various reasons. Heck my own parents are doing that because of the show. But as stated earlier "Smile and walk away"

I do it to my own parents, heck now when anyone makes fun of me for it I just say "Damn straight I do" or "You bet I watch ponies"

So they laugh... but not caring in this case is the best solution.

My opinion: we all love mlp here but I mean please remember its just s tv show. Yeah the person was being a Dick but your feelings should definitely not be hurt from this. This is grade 5 drama.

Just be proud to love mlp and move on :)

I, personally, find love and toleration to be a load of bologna. Those haters deserve just as much insecurity as they make me feel, and I'm sticking to that no matter who says otherwise.

And that is why I would never become a royal guard on this site.

My friends rat on me for liking ponies

They say mean stuff

They laugh at me

Some of the more mean spirited ones even tore up a picture of rarity

But that lasts a minute and I know my friends

We joke at each others weaknesses

The only way to survive with them is to laugh it off and 5 minutes later we are the best of friends again

I do have other brony friends and we talk about the show and we defend each other when the jokes get bad but not once have these jokes ended in aggression

Aggression is never an option with mlp

Put Plutonium into her sandvich. It'll kill her.

You can find some at the Rocky Flats Plant.

Anyway, she isn't much of a friend if she rejects what you like...

I love it when you always seem to live up to the precedents that your signature sets...

However, plutonium would be quite noticeable, no matter the solid stage. Double however, if you were to obtain a poison dart frog, preferably the Phyllobates, or Golden Dart Frog, from South America, extracting the defensive toxins that coats their skin and placing the tiniest amount on her cheese would go completely unnoticed. Without swift medical attention, it would surely do the job.

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

I love it when you always seem to live up to the precedents that your signature sets...

However, plutonium would be quite noticeable, no matter the solid stage. Double however, if you were to obtain a poison dart frog, preferably the Phyllobates, or Golden Dart Frog, from South America, extracting the defensive toxins that coats their skin and placing the tiniest amount on her cheese would go completely unnoticed. Without swift medical attention, it would surely do the job.

You could just put Acetone Peroxide inside her bag then set it so when she opens her bag it explodes...

It's a really cheap and deadly explosive. Acetone + Hyrdrogen Peroxide...

What do you think terrorists use?

• Brohoof 1

You could just put Acetone Peroxide inside her bag then set it so when she opens her bag it explodes...

It's a really cheap and deadly explosive. Acetone + Hyrdrogen Peroxide...

What do you think terrorists use?

Efficient, but not sensible. Such a method would be easily tracked. Poison is the way to go. Though fairly expensive if you want the best, a good dose of toxins would be near impossible to track if prepared carefully. Dab her sandwich with a bit of South American frog secretion on a paper towel, be on your way and nobody will ever find out.

Sure, you could just shoot her and carry on, but that's the mistake that every criminal makes. To perform a good murder you need subtlety. No security cameras, no fingerprints, no nothing.

Okay, I am officially scared of myself now.

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

Efficient, but not sensible. Such a method would be easily tracked. Poison is the way to go. Though fairly expensive if you want the best, a good dose of toxins would be near impossible to track if prepared carefully. Dab her sandwich with a bit of South American frog secretion on a paper towel, be on your way and nobody will ever find out.

Sure, you could just shoot her and carry on, but that's the mistake that every criminal makes. To perform a good murder you need subtlety. No security cameras, no fingerprints, no nothing.

Okay, I am officially scared of myself now.

You scared? Of yourself. I'm glad I decimated my emotions because what i should be feeling would probably cause me to have a pshycological breakdown...
  • Brohoof 1

You scared? Of yourself. I'm glad I decimated my emotions because what i should be feeling would probably cause me to have a pshycological breakdown...

I'm scared that of all things I am thinking about how I could pull off a murder without being caught. Maybe I watch Castle too much...
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...

If someone was making fun of me for liking MLP, I would just ignore them. I don't need to listen to how MLP is made for girls and how the ponies do nothing but have tea parties and how bronies are a bunch of losers and things like that. It's a waste of time to deal with that.