ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Alright this story is beginning to become interesting to me.

Hey shanky can I join this roleplay? It's ok if I can't, but I'll use my OC I made a long time ago. (:

Everyone is welcome to join, you just need to write yourself in and maybe include a reason why you're joining the school late. Also poke around in this OOC thread and find yourself a roommate :)

~

• Brohoof 2

Guess i need to find a roommate to.....Hmmmmm, anyone want me? Im not messy, I'm pretty quiet, i bathe...I'm a little unstable but hey, that just makes me more interesting.

I would not mind switching roommates to be your roomma-

I mean, um... :blush:

Yeah... Lets see if anyone else wants to be your roommate first...

Guess i need to find a roommate to.....Hmmmmm, anyone want me? Im not messy, I'm pretty quiet, i bathe...I'm a little unstable but hey, that just makes me more interesting.

*shifts eyes in caution and raises his hand and gets it slapped down by Nightfall* okay then. Sorry i'm feeling like being in silly mood today. Don't worry I won't be like that in the RP of course.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 2

So I meant to turn my back, just to see what would happen.

But then I didn't stand up for Obsidian... Ugh. *facehoof* sad.png

Gotta go to class in 20 mins...

Edited by Nightfall

I would not mind switching roommates to be your roomma-

I mean, um... blush.png

Yeah... Lets see if anyone else wants to be your roommate first...

You can't switch roommates ;) you need to be with the roommate you began with. you can take a new comer if your old roommate has dropped out. Also it's not co-ed ;)

Hmm....roommate needed. D:

Anybody need one? I obviously don't stink and I'm good at being a good friend/roommate. biggrin.png

Anybody need one? I obviously don't stink and I'm good at being a good friend/roommate. biggrin.png

Rockshire and Lavender are roommates.

*shifts eyes in caution and raises his hand and gets it slapped down by Nightfall* okay then. Sorry i'm feeling like being in silly mood today. Don't worry I won't be like that in the RP of course.

Actually, Rockshire and Percussive are needing of roommates. Well, Rockshire needing a new one.

Percussive and Dogboots.

Obsidian and Cherished.

(: enjoys ~

I'll take rockshire if she'll have me...ill be a good little filly.......promise....we can have sleep overs and do all the things roomies do together

Well, welcome aboard new roommate! I'll just say like she gets a letter saying with whom she is rooming with.

Well, welcome aboard new roommate! I'll just say like she gets a letter saying with whom she is rooming with.

I'll take rockshire if she'll have me...ill be a good little filly.......promise....we can have sleep overs and do all the things roomies do together

Lol whoops, 

okay then Obsidian and Rockshire are roommates and Lavender and Cherished will be roommates. ~

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Miss Fluttershy,

Dude why are you a girl? I thought you were gonna be a guy character.

I needed someone to hang out with or something XD

Oh, I thought Ice and Percussive could be good friends and such. But I see how it is... I SEE IT LIKE THAT!

• Brohoof 1

Poor Dogboots, never getting any love no matter where he goes. Oh well guess this RP is going to be themed around drama for him than romance. It's quite a pity but there's always the next RP!

There is still hope (: 

we've got new roleplayers joining everyday, you never know ;) besides this is a DRAMA RP, no relationship is 100% solidified. 

~

Oh, I thought Ice and Percussive could be good friends and such. But I see how it is... I SEE IT LIKE THAT!

Friends, but also rivals for a girl's heart ;) that makes for a bumpy friendship. The dance will reveal all truths.

~

• Brohoof 1

Lol, well it's just that Little Miss Fluttershy and I are good friends in real life.

I'm cool with Percussive though, so Ice Beam and Percussive can be friends :P

Well then let's go out sometime sexy. (;

Lmao just kidding. Dude we can still hang out. I'll just be a female. :3

Yeah totally! And think of all the stuff you can together BECAUSE shes female.....well, I mean I guess you could do those things if she was a he it would just be different mechanics......but yeah....I'm going to go back to my verbal spar with Eris.....>.<

• Brohoof 1

@@Shankveld,

I'm kind of confused. Is Lovely calling Nightfall a bully, or Eris? I can't tell who is talking because Nightfall and Eris both have blue text.

I only ever allude to the speech of character's that are not my own. For example if Ice Beam says to Lovely "I love you." My post would read:

Lovely was shocked by Ice Beam's confession, "I'm flattered."

All the blue text is Eris speaking. Lovely turning on Eris all of a sudden would completely out of her character anyway :P

~

• Brohoof 1

I only ever allude to the speech of character's that are not my own. For example if Ice Beam says to Lovely "I love you." My post would read:

Lovely was shocked by Ice Beam's confession, "I'm flattered."

All the blue text is Eris speaking. Lovely turning on Eris all of a sudden would completely out of her character anyway tongue.png

~

Does Eris where anything like a Letter jacket or saddlebags or anything? It would help with my next move to know.

Does Eris where anything like a Letter jacket or saddlebags or anything? It would help with my next move to know.

Dude why are you a girl? I thought you were gonna be a guy character.   I needed someone to hang out with or something XD 
 You have just gone and made yourself allot of enemies by saying that. Fine then I can handle myself out there! *forever alone*
  • Brohoof 1

You have just gone and made yourself allot of enemies by saying that. Fine then I can handle myself out there! *forever alone*

But...but...we're roommates...and we're friends...sad.png

I never said we weren't friends anymore or anything :/

• Brohoof 1

But...but...we're roommates...and we're friends...   I never said we weren't friends anymore or anything :/
 I guess I can forgive you. I could never say no to that face. Now, let's get back to the drama at hand, I have no idea what the hell I should do, so I shall do nothing but duck.
  • Brohoof 1

Nope :x none of my character wear any clothing.

~

Ever since the forum did it's update I haven't been able to see incoming posts as I write mine, I'll react in my next post :P