private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"erm no i have no idea were she went" replied Whirlwind as he ignored the second question, he didn't know Vinyl well enough to answer and it was a question for Obsidian, not him he left the room after Vinyl and dashed off to the cloud track to meet his new flight coach.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall couldn't fall back asleep. His talk with the guard was making him think about his life, about Vinyl's text, about how he could try to see/try to help with his foal. He was also thinking and wondering why he was still in pain. He remembered saying he wanted the shorter stay, but he shouldn't have been hurting like this if he was on the shorter stay. And he had gotten glimpses of his new wing through glass and mirrors as the doctors checked his vital signs. It was nice, and looked a bit expensive. He wondered if someone, maybe anonymous, was trying to help him...

Vinyl watched as Whirlwind ran down the hall. "Um... Ok. Bye?" Well, I did say I was going to go over to Rockshire's dorm. I guess I'll head over there now. Vinyl walked over to Rockshire's dorm, then knocked on the door. "Um, hello? Rockshire? Are you there? It's me, Vinyl."

• Brohoof 1

As soon as Rockshire had trailed off talking to Obsidian she heard a knock on the door. "Um, hello? Rockshire? Are you there? It's me, Vinyl." The familiar voice said through the door. She was relieved and a little more nervous than she was before now that both Obsidian and Vinyl were here. "It's open!" She called out to Vinyl as she stood in front of Obsidian.

• Brohoof 2

"Um, ok." Vinyl slowly opened the door and peaked her head in. "Were you... Um, were you looking for me earlier?" She walked in and noticed Obsidian behind Rockshire. She smiled and nodded her head in greeting. "Hey Winter." Vinyl walked over to the bed and sat down.

• Brohoof 1

"Um, ok." Vinyl slowly opened the door and peaked her head in. "Were you... Um, were you looking for me earlier?" She walked in and noticed Obsidian behind Rockshire. She smiled and nodded her head in greeting. "Hey Winter." Vinyl walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Yeah... I.. I really don't know how to say this, but... Well, I felt that you two were the only mares that I trust... So, uh... I... I.... Oh buck it, I cheated on Star and I had sex with Dogboots!", Rockshire blurted out to the two of them. Her head collapsed onto a pillow, as she looked to the ceiling.

"And... I don't know how I should deal with this... Or who I choose... Or ANY of this stupid shit..."

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl laid down next to Rockshire and started running her hoof through Rockshire's mane. "Don't worry, Shire, it'll be alright. We've all made some mistakes. Remember I was with Eris for a while. Just pick who you think is right. You do that and you should be fine."

((Sorry about the lack of creativity. It's 11 and I just woke up about half an hour ago))

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah... I.. I really don't know how to say this, but... Well, I felt that you two were the only mares that I trust... So, uh... I... I.... Oh buck it, I cheated on Star and I had sex with Dogboots!", Rockshire blurted out to the two of them. Her head collapsed onto a pillow, as she looked to the ceiling.

"And... I don't know how I should deal with this... Or who I choose... Or ANY of this stupid shit..."

"Wait....you...you had Sex with Dogboots?" Her eyes grew wide. "Empty Night, -why-? I mean yes, Star spiked the punch that created a huge mess that has both myself and I think even Vinyl Pregnant but out of all the stallions....Dogboots?"

She sat down next to her roomate. "Listen, I certainly am not one to judge but you are a great sculpture with a bright future. Dogboots is a trouble maker and....well...not really on your level. But whats more is I didn't think you a cheater"

She then remembered something and made a quick call to the hospital paying for all of Nightfalls medical treatments out of her parents account then turned her attention back to Rockshire.

• Brohoof 2

Whirlwind arrived at the college track and me up with his coach and fellow flyer, they were very welcoming to him despite this being so sudden.... or maybe it was a little mercy for what was to come.

the training was hard 20 lap around the track on hoof then 100 flying and that was the warm up. so more time passed and Whirlwind left the locker room exhausted, but still he made sure to get home quick before Obsidian got there.

(yeah this was just to kill some time and fill in what Whirlwind has been doing for the passed hours) 

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl laid down next to Rockshire and started running her hoof through Rockshire's mane. "Don't worry, Shire, it'll be alright. We've all made some mistakes. Remember I was with Eris for a while. Just pick who you think is right. You do that and you should be fine."

((Sorry about the lack of creativity. It's 11 and I just woke up about half an hour ago))

"But, the choice is hard... If I choose Star, Dogboots is going to be so devastated... And if I choose Dogboots, Star will hate me... I don't want to ditch Star... But he poisoned me with that stupid love vial... I'm sort of grateful for Dogboots saving me.. But... UGH, why is love so complicated?!"

• Brohoof 3

"But, the choice is hard... If I choose Star, Dogboots is going to be so devastated... And if I choose Dogboots, Star will hate me... I don't want to ditch Star... But he poisoned me with that stupid love vial... I'm sort of grateful for Dogboots saving me.. But... UGH, why is love so complicated?!"

"But how do you know its love? I mean you were with Dogboots for a night. Maybe he was just a good lay? I mean I have no room to talk....I slept with a Colt I can't stand and am carrying his child, BUT that was because of a love potion. How do you know being with Dogboots wasn't a left over effect of the potion.

• Brohoof 2

"So what? Do you want us to choose for you or something?" Vinyl sat up and looked at Rockshire, placing a hoof on her shoulder. "It's a hard choice, but it's a choice you need to make. Though I think Obsidian is right. Star screwed up, as we all do, but Dogboots isn't exactly an angel."

• Brohoof 2

"But how do you know its love? I mean you were with Dogboots for a night. Maybe he was just a good lay? I mean I have no room to talk....I slept with a Colt I can't stand and am carrying his child, BUT that was because of a love potion. How do you know being with Dogboots wasn't a left over effect of the potion.

"Because I was able to think straight. With that potion, I couldn't think of something NOT him for 5 seco-- Wait, wait. Did you just say... Oh my Celestia, did..."

Rockshire got off the bed and hugged Obsidian.

"Who in the world would do it? I want a name. He'll pay. I don't care who it is."

• Brohoof 3

"Because I was able to think straight. With that potion, I couldn't think of something NOT him for 5 seco-- Wait, wait. Did you just say... Oh my Celestia, did..."

Rockshire got off the bed and hugged Obsidian.

"Who in the world would do it? I want a name. He'll pay. I don't care who it is."

"It isn't important.....It was Nightfall. He took advantage of the situation and then Parso came in and Vinyl in her love potion lust invited him to join. I think he said something about doing drugs so he could cheat on his mare before jumping in. Anyway, I KNOW I'm pregnant with Nightfalls foal but I'm not yet sure about Vinyl. We were both being passed around like a party drink that night."

She shivered a little over the memories

"This is about YOU and Dogboots and Star. You have to call it off with one of them. You don't even need to tell them you cheated, but you can't have both."

• Brohoof 3

She then remembered something and made a quick call to the hospital paying for all of Nightfalls medical treatments out of her parents account then turned her attention back to Rockshire.

A doctor walked in, and Nightfall's ears perked up. He was about to talk, asking why he wasn't feeling the results of the short stay when he saw a clipboard with a lot of paperwork on it. He shut his mouth, and the doctor silently made sure the machines were working just fine. Eventually, he sighed and walked over, looking at Nightfall.

"We just got a call from a mare, one named Obsidian Winter, and she paid for all of the treatments. However, she, er- adjusted your stay and made it the long term stay. She said it was for better health and a more natural healing process. Also, your wing was paid for by her. It's one of the top prosthetic wings."

Nightfall almost grew happy when he heard Obsidian, but felt a bit devastated to find out she made it the long term stay, and that she hadn't come to do it in person. He sighed and nodded.

"I approve," he muttered. The doctor made some notes.

"Then you will be here for up to nine months. Good day, Nightfall." And that was it. The doctor left. Nightfall didn't know how to feel; happy, sad, devastated, furious...

• Brohoof 1

"sssooo board" moan Whirlwind as he started to do fly byes of the campus, he had to do something to kill the time while he waited for Obsidian to show up.

"hhhmmm i could do with a bath" he said to himself as he started to twirl though the sky , a near by lake catching his gaze, he smiled as he shot down towards it spinning around to create a tornado like trail behind him, he crashed into the water creating a large splash then shot out of the lake taking some water with him....... he had no idea why he just did that but he just felt like taking a dip in the lake.

"haha, well good thing that lake wasn't shallow......" he then realized he was carrying a few later of water in his tornado "woah!" he shouted pausing..... a stupid thing to do as he stop, but the water didn't, as quickly as it took to dry of he was now soaked again.

"It isn't important.....It was Nightfall. He took advantage of the situation and then Parso came in and Vinyl in her love potion lust invited him to join. I think he said something about doing drugs so he could cheat on his mare before jumping in. Anyway, I KNOW I'm pregnant with Nightfalls foal but I'm not yet sure about Vinyl. We were both being passed around like a party drink that night."

"This is about YOU and Dogboots and Star. You have to call it off with one of them. You don't even need to tell them you cheated, but you can't have both."

Vinyl looked around uneasily. "Um.. About that. I had a dream last night. It's how I usually talk to the princesses. Well, Luna came and told me that I was, so... yeah. No more wondering now." She got up and walked over to Obsidian and Rockshire and put a hoof on Obsidian's stomach and her own

• Brohoof 1

Thoughts were plaguing his mind as he tried to relax. His mind was troubling him about what had taken place recently. "Man, why am I even with Rockshire. I don't deserve her. I'm a janitor and security here at CC and she's a sculptor. A famous one too. She would do better with Star than me. Both of them are talented professions in their own field and I...I don't have one." The stallion thought to himself as he sat on the dirt and hated himself. He soon started to pack up his stuff as he went upstairs to his dorm. A paper soon was hanging on the door of his dorm. It appeared to be Parso Incendiare. "Where the hell did he go now?" He shrugged to himself as he ripped the paper off his door. The janitor dropped his tools right by the door after closing it and soon slammed on the bare mattress. A small nap was just a temporary escape for Dogboots from his issues.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"But..."

Rockshire sighed. She knew it was probably the right thing to do. But, something came into mind...

"Wait.... Me and Dogboots never used protection... OH MY GOD, what if I'm pregnant?! That would mean... I would be forced to choose Dogboots... *sighs again* I think my decision is a bit more clear now..."

Star sat alone in his room, not even sure what he was still doing there anymore. His face was planted in his hooves and he hunched over his bed as he was consumed in thought. This situation was getting out of hoof and it was all his fault  one stupid slip up that caused so much. He had practically even forgot the plot to ruin Eris, it was near insignificant at the moment.

And now there was the certain possibility that two ponies are now pregnant. Once again; his fault. He threw himself against his pillow in some kind of fit, burying his face in deeper. What could he do now? What was the plan? Did this have anything to do with his purpose? These rattled around his head till the point where he got up and threw back some of his medication. I helped but it didn't stay the thoughts. He examined the tub; 700g, enough to kill a pony if taken incorrectly. He pawed it but threw it aside when his wits returned. Never would he even contemplate such an act...  no matter how desperate.

I guess there was very little left to do.He only had two ideas and one of them was out of the question. Star picked up his phone and dialled in a series of digits. It wrung through till he was greeted with a pleasant voice.

"Canterlot Royal Bank, how may I help you?"

"Yes... um, I'd like to make a personal lone under the name Star Keeper."

Edited by The-Master

Dogboots awoke from his short nap. Even when he slept he saw Sugar in his dreams just taunting and mocking him. The stallion turned his head and checked the time on his cell phone. Barely 30 minutes had passed during his nap and still he felt tired rather than refreshed. He noticed a piece of paper that had Rockshire's number. He had forgotten to give her his number. The tired colt picked up the phone and started pressing buttons on the phone. "Hey, it's me Dogboots. Don't know if you got my number down or what so I figured I'd text you. Earlier, you said you wanted to do something tonight.What did you have in mind?" He typed on the phone as he looked over the message a few times. He felt nervous and even hesitant. Dogboots gulped as he pressed the sent button. A few seconds passed before he began to lose it. "Why did I send her a text? Now she'll think i'm coming off as desperate. OHH! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" He said outloud to himself banging his head on the nightstand. Dogboots wasn't used to relationships and Sugar was correct. "Maybe I am better off being in the shadows alone." Dogboots thought already feeling depressed. In a way the stallion missed his old friend, the darkness. 

(OOC: Was watching The Graduate today and i've had the song, "Sounds of Silence" stuck in my head all day today. So, I figured I'd make a small reference to it. lol)

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

He had to start somewhere and apologizing to his marefriend was probably the best idea. Star nervously stepped up to Rockshire's dorm, unsure whether she would even turn up. He hadn't seen her since he left her with Dogboots, and then there was that whole hospital incident which he was still reasonably confused about. Beyond the point. Star raised a trembling hoof and knocked on Rockshire's door.

"Shire... I-I'ts me. I just have something to say if you're there."

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots awoke from his short nap. Even when he slept he saw Sugar in his dreams just taunting and mocking him. The stallion turned his head and checked the time on his cell phone. Barely 30 minutes had passed during his nap and still he felt tired rather than refreshed. He noticed a piece of paper that had Rockshire's number. He had forgotten to give her his number. The tired colt picked up the phone and started pressing buttons on the phone. "Hey, it's me Dogboots. Don't know if you got my number down or what so I figured I'd text you. Earlier, you said you wanted to do something tonight.What did you have in mind?" He typed on the phone as he looked over the message a few times. He felt nervous and even hesitant. Dogboots gulped as he pressed the sent button. A few seconds passed before he began to lose it. "Why did I send her a text? Now she'll think i'm coming off as desperate. OHH! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" He said outloud to himself banging his head on the nightstand. Dogboots wasn't used to relationships and Sugar was correct. "Maybe I am better off being in the shadows alone." Dogboots thought already feeling depressed. In a way the stallion missed his old friend, the darkness. 

(OOC: Was watching The Graduate today and i've had the song, "Sounds of Silence" stuck in my head all day today. So, I figured I'd make a small reference to it. lol)

He had to start somewhere and apologizing to his marefriend was probably the best idea. Star nervously stepped up to Rockshire's dorm, unsure whether she would even turn up. He hadn't seen her since he left her with Dogboots, and then there was that whole hospital incident which he was still reasonably confused about. Beyond the point. Star raised a trembling hoof and knocked on Rockshire's door.

"Shire... I-I'ts me. I just have something to say if you're there."

Immediately, Rockshire jumped once she heard Star's voice. "Y-yeah, I'm here... Come in." At the same time, her phone started vibrating. Picking it up, she saw it was Dogboots. Rockshire shoved her phone under her pillow once Star walked in. Then, using barely enough energy from her horn, she began to text Dogboots back.

I was just wanting to hang out with you... Anywhere we go, as long as I'm with you, I'm content. <3

• Brohoof 1

Star peeked through the door carefully as Shire beckoned him in. Star looked around seeing she wasn't exactly alone. Well, at least she was okay, and she wasn't too angry with him it seems. Star offered a warm smile, getting better at it slowly over time. He trotted into the room and shut the door behind him.

"I-I doubt you-ou're in any mood to talk with me right now, a-and you have company, so I'll keep this short. I-I know I can't fix what I did with simple apologies so I decided to do something a bit different. Most of what happened that night was my fault."

He took a slight pause as he recalled the events. "O-okay all of it was my fault. So I recently delved into some funds and decided to put it to good use."

Star pulled out from his scarf a small booklet, from which he tore out a small bit of paper. He handed it over to Obsidian, the one he felt he had caused the most pain. "This is to help with whatever...  expenses that come with a foal. $2,000 bits to be exact. I know you can't raise a foal on a students wages, so here's a small thing to get you started."

"I can't say anything to make you forgive me Shire, but I can say that I fell under the potions effects as well. Ice Beam was the poor soul who found me first. I feel a bit stupid after that." He tried to manage another smile, but his nervousness overruled any attempt.

• Brohoof 2

stumbling though the door, Whirlwind entered his home carrying some bags full of food and other things he threw on bag onto the bed and began to put away the other back in the kitchen area, "hhmmm no i can finally of tea when people stop by" he said and he emptyed  the tea back into a container and put the milk away.

after that was done he moved over to his bed and pulled out a box out of one of the bags which contained his new phone, pulling it out and placing it on charge.

10 minuted of messing with the thing and he manage to get everything sorted and all he needed now was a number to call. 

he picked up the number Obsidian had left him and sent her a text

"b@$£$g hoof, how do none unicorn use these touch screens " he said as he tried to type

hey Obsidian i fanly got a new phone, this is my new number.

so... i was wondering what you're up too, and if we can have another chance to talk soon?

ps, how the name of Luna do you hooves on these touch sreen phones :/ i've just had to pluck a feather

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 2