private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Spark watched as Eris pushed past Vinyl, once he left Spark asked. "Hey you okay? Eris can be a bit of a jerk from what I've seen. Anyways I still didn't catch your name..." He held out his hoof to shake. "My names Spark Scratch by the way, one of the best DJ's in Equestria second only to my sister Vinyl Scratch." He put a msile on and looked at the mare in front of him.

(OCC:900 posts woo hoo!)

Edited by Pr3datorTaco
  • Brohoof 1

Eris felt some heat on his coat. He mistook if for his own boiling rage, but soon realized Obsidian had casts a spell on him. She clearly wasn't from money or had any special training, her magic was very erratic. Eris used a neutralizing spell to cease the flames and restore his coat to it's usual state. He couldn't believe everypony was siding with that crazy bitch. He was just sticking up for his little sister. Why couldn't they see that?! Eris huffed at Vinyl's remark, "do what you want." Eris was more concerned about Lovely. Eris pushed past Vinyl and started his way back to his dorm. 

Cherished nodded her head at Percussive's story. "Oh my poor little baby." Cherished cradled the crying Lovely as she stroked her mane. Cherished turned to Percussive, she had a serious look in her eyes. "Can I ask a favor of you? Can you take Lovely back to her dorm." Cherished helped Lovely to her feet, "and no funny business." Cherished poked Percussive's chest. Cherished left the two ponies and followed Eris. 

"What were you thinking?" Cherished whispered.

"Apparently I wasn't." Eris picked-up his pace, he wasn't interested in Cherished's opinion. 

Cherished shook her head, she wasn't about to go chasing Eris up and down the halls. She returned to the cafe and approached Star Keeper and Obsidian, "hey."

She blinked....she couldn't believe it. She hate injured and damn near killed several Unicorns (all be it by accident when she lost control) and this asshat just shrugged off her magick like it was some kind of cheap parlour trick? Oh HELL no. That bastard is going to spend some time as a fucking ICE SCULPTURE. She prepared another spell as a few more beads popped but was suddenly distracted by someone cleaning the blood off her face. It hurt and for a moment her hate filled eyes focused on Star. But, as is the case normal, when her eyes met with someone who meant her no harm, had not attacked her, was trying to help her, her control snapped back into place. She shook her head and looked around, unaware of what was happening until she saw her beautiful beads shattered all around her. "Oh no.....by all in the night, No..."

She looked at poor Nightfall as he was being levitated out and then at Eris, whom the sight of made her start to lose control again. She looked away quickly at locked eyes with Star. "I'm sorry....whatever I did........I'm sorry!'

She ran out of the Cafe' and took off across the courtyard. for the first time in a long time she wished she could have used her wings to fly away.......

• Brohoof 3

"Trust me, I know he can. I'm Vinyl. Vinyl Blade. I'm sorry, I don't think I caught that last sentence correctly. You said your sister is Vinyl Scratch?" Vinyl looked at him with confusion. She never remembered having a brother. Was he adopted after she moved out or something?

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots was resting peacefully still ignoring the hunger when a call from the staff came over the radio. "Dogboots we need you here now!" A security officer said over the radio. "What's going on? Another explosion at the chem lab?" He said casually as he was responding to the officer. "We got a bad situation here and its getting worse! I need you here at the cafe NOW!" The security said with urgency. "Roger that!" He said as he got up from the cot and made his way to the cafe. 

The cafe was a mess when Dogboots arrived. An alicorn was down on the floor along with another alicorn just standing with Star Keeper with a handkerchief to her cheek. A broken chair was next to the injured alicorn and if he didn't get any medical treatment. Lovely was in tears and she couldn't control herself. "What happened here?" Dogboots asked calmly as he needed to figure out what's been happening. "We haven't seen it this bad ever. Eris here slapped a female alicorn and smacked a chair over Nightfall's head that he even broke the chair. Lovely here is crying and I don' know what else to do..." The security stallion said as he explained the situation. "Oh my goodness! Did phase 1 of my plan come to me? karma I guess" He couldn't believe his luck as he thought. "Okay, I want an ambulance outside at the front and get him to the hospital! As for the rest of you HEAD BACK TO YOUR DORMS OR CLASSES! The cafe is closed for now!" He said as the ponies started to file out of the cafe. He couldn't believe his luck at all. He went back to the janitor closet and started cleaning the cafe while the others did their job.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"Trust me, I know he can. I'm Vinyl. Vinyl Blade. I'm sorry, I don't think I caught that last sentence correctly. You said your sister is Vinyl Scratch?" Vinyl looked at him with confusion. She never remembered having a brother. Was he adopted after she moved out or something?

Well Its nice to meet you Vinyl Blade!" His mile widened "Yup my sister sure is Vinyl Scratch! Why you heard of her? You know DJ-Pon3? She lives in Ponyville with me. Or well used to...Now I live here with Draco in a dorm room. It's nice enough, especialy when you cast a sound proof spell and blast Dubstep. Oh crap well look at me I'm rambling now..." He trailed off and waited for Vinyl to reply.

• Brohoof 1

Star was surprised when suddenly she got up and fled. Mind you he probably would have done the exact same. Star instantly took to his wings, easily able to catch up to the alicorn. He flew along side her, trying not to appear like a threat.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. Please just calm down for a moment. We're trying to help you, not punish you. Just at least let me treat your injury. No fuss." He tried to give a warm smile, hopefully gaining her trust, but she was in a sorry state.

• Brohoof 2

Well Its nice to meet you Vinyl Blade!" His mile widened "Yup my sister sure is Vinyl Scratch! Why you heard of her? You know DJ-Pon3? She lives in Ponyville with me. Or well used to...Now I live here with Draco in a dorm room. It's nice enough, especialy when you cast a sound proof spell and blast Dubstep. Oh crap well look at me I'm rambling now..." He trailed off and waited for Vinyl to reply.

"Of course I know her. I'm her sister. We grew up in an adoptive home together. I sure as heck don't remember you though. So does this make us brother and sister or something? I'll tell you this now, I'm not much into family. I talk to Scratch every now and then, but I haven't really talked to our parents much."

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~
  • Brohoof 1

She blinked....she couldn't believe it. She hate injured and damn near killed several Unicorns (all be it by accident when she lost control) and this asshat just shrugged off her magick like it was some kind of cheap parlour trick? Oh HELL no. That bastard is going to spend some time as a fucking ICE SCULPTURE. She prepared another spell as a few more beads popped but was suddenly distracted by someone cleaning the blood off her face. It hurt and for a moment her hate filled eyes focused on Star. But, as is the case normal, when her eyes met with someone who meant her no harm, had not attacked her, was trying to help her, her control snapped back into place. She shook her head and looked around, unaware of what was happening until she saw her beautiful beads shattered all around her. "Oh no.....by all in the night, No..."

She looked at poor Nightfall as he was being levitated out and then at Eris, whom the sight of made her start to lose control again. She looked away quickly at locked eyes with Star. "I'm sorry....whatever I did........I'm sorry!'

She ran out of the Cafe' and took off across the courtyard. for the first time in a long time she wished she could have used her wings to fly away.......

Eris felt some heat on his coat. He mistook if for his own boiling rage, but soon realized Obsidian had casts a spell on him. She clearly wasn't from money or had any special training, her magic was very erratic. Eris used a neutralizing spell to cease the flames and restore his coat to it's usual state. He couldn't believe everypony was siding with that crazy bitch. He was just sticking up for his little sister. Why couldn't they see that?! Eris huffed at Vinyl's remark, "do what you want." Eris was more concerned about Lovely. Eris pushed past Vinyl and started his way back to his dorm. 

Cherished nodded her head at Percussive's story. "Oh my poor little baby." Cherished cradled the crying Lovely as she stroked her mane. Cherished turned to Percussive, she had a serious look in her eyes. "Can I ask a favor of you? Can you take Lovely back to her dorm." Cherished helped Lovely to her feet, "and no funny business." Cherished poked Percussive's chest. Cherished left the two ponies and followed Eris. 

"What were you thinking?" Cherished whispered.

"Apparently I wasn't." Eris picked-up his pace, he wasn't interested in Cherished's opinion. 

Cherished shook her head, she wasn't about to go chasing Eris up and down the halls. She returned to the cafe and approached Star Keeper and Obsidian, "hey."

Nightfall opened his eyes slowly. He didn't realize where he was, but when he tried looking around and moving his head, pain was sent through his body, so he decided against moving. At least his hooves seemed ok...

"Ow."

He couldn't remember what had happened at first, but then it came back. Lovely tackling him, Winter nuzzling him, and then Eris... confronting Eris, walking away and then... black. He knew Eris must have done it. But how..?

"Right..."

He found he could sit up, and even though he had heard CC had great medical care, it seemed it wasn't working.

"I need to find Winter, I need to find Lovely... and later, I need to maim Eris."

He growled as he said his name. He despised him... that foul colt... He remembered that Eris had called Obsidian a whore... If only he could see the rage that was building up in him right now... He regretted not standing up for her, but the anger burned in him.

"Next time I see you, Eris... I will not hold back..."

He got to his hooves, painfully, and stood up.

"Where is my phone..?"

He found it on a table by his bed, and picked it up. He stared at it for several moments before sending Lovely a text.

"Hey... in the CC hospital... bring Obsidian."

• Brohoof 1

"Of course I know her. I'm related to her. I'm her sister. We grew up in an adoptive home together. I sure as heck don't remember you though. So does this make us brother and sister or something? I'll tell you this now, I'm not much into family. I talk to Scratch every now and then, but I haven't really talked to our parents much."

"I- I uhh I guess this does make us related, though not by blood I guess. I was never in a adoption home or well not that I remember. And about Mom and Dad, heh I haven't heard from them in a while, they didn't even congratulate me on getting in this stupid college."

• Brohoof 1

Star was surprised when suddenly she got up and fled. Mind you he probably would have done the exact same. Star instantly took to his wings, easily able to catch up to the alicorn. He flew along side her, trying not to appear like a threat.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. Please just calm down for a moment. We're trying to help you, not punish you. Just at least let me treat your injury. No fuss." He tried to give a warm smile, hopefully gaining her trust, but she was in a sorry state.

She stopped running, there was really no point to keep going. Her wing was busted and he would just follow her anyway. She slowed and finally stopped then just looked away, not really saying anything to him. She felt defeated...she lost control...she started getting some memories of what had happened. She remembered Eris just shrugging off her magic, which was a good thing she now thought. I would have hurt him bad. But how did he do it. She had to know. After a long while she looked at Star.

"You can help me if you wish, though you would be wise to just leave me alone. It would be safer"

• Brohoof 3

The work wasn't too long. The cafe was soon reopened later on in the afternoon after cleaning the cafe and detailing a report and keeping a copy. He couldn't believe that phase 1 had come to him at all. The 2nd phase was now about to begin and he needed to add the steroids in his food and his locker. "Now I need to have the kitchen staff to add the steroids to his food and I can stash the rest in his locker and sports locker. Not only that but with the attempted rape, Lovely in tears and using performance drugs. He's practically in checkmate but still can't be too sure." He continued to think to himself as he was happy about it. He continued to listen to some of the Royal Canterlot Orchestra radio while he microwaved some processed meat (Spam). It was a pretty good day for him.

It was after a few seconds that he turned to the empty mattress that Sugar once occupied. "Man I miss her. Sure she was a bit rude to me but still she was the only other earth pony besides me. There are so many things I want to ask her and- why am I thinking about this? She's gone and it was my fault. Who would want to share a room with a janitor/security officer? I don't blame her for leaving though. Still I miss her." He continued to think to himself as he stared at the mattress. He remembered when he first met her too. He chuckled a little looking back on it too. When he first entered he dorm and met her he disregarded how she badly hidden her panties and was embarrassed by it. How particularly close she was with her blanket. He also remembered the scuffle that he got into with Eris when she watched him stand up to him. Suddenly a tear trailed down the side of his face. "Man I miss her." He said quietly to himself. He was surprised that he had such emotions for her. Dogboots wiped the tear from his face as he opened the microwave door and took out the meat. He turned off the radio and began eating in silence for the duration of the meal.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"I- I uhh I guess this does make us related, though not by blood I guess. I was never in a adoption home or well not that I remember. And about Mom and Dad, heh I haven't heard from them in a while, they didn't even congratulate me on getting in this stupid college."

Vinyl watched Winter run and Star Keeper follow after her. "Uh... Yeah... I'll have to talk to you later. Sorry." Vinyl took off and followed Winter. She soon caught up to her. "Winter!... Look, I'm sorry about how Eris acted... and I just broke up with him. I don't know what came over him. He's never acted like that before."

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl watched Winter run and Star Keeper follow after her. "Uh... Yeah... I'll have to talk to you later. Sorry." Vinyl took off and followed Winter. She soon caught up to her. "Winter!... Look, I'm sorry about how Eris acted... and I just broke up with him. I don't know what came over him. He's never acted like that before."

She looked over at Vinyl. "Oh, you. I thought you and him would be off screwing each other. He seemed like he gets off on conflict. Seriously, why in the world did you stay with him THIS long? I mean there are many of other Stallions around here. Hell, I'D sleep with you to keep you from that trash. You clearly aren't respect. Why don't you respect yourself more then that?

• Brohoof 3

She looked over at Vinyl. "Oh, you. I thought you and him would be off screwing each other. He seemed like he gets off on conflict. Seriously, why in the world did you stay with him THIS long? I mean there are many of other Stallions around here. Hell, I'D sleep with you to keep you from that trash. ((Just wanted to point that out ;))) You clearly aren't respected. Why don't you respect yourself more then that?

Vinyl looked at her and thought for a few moments, mouth slightly agape. She then slumped down to where the wall meets the floor. "I... I don't know. To be honest, I don't know why I was even with him in the first place." Tears started welling up in her eyes as she spoke. "My first few days here, I guess I just saw him as a very handsome, older stallion who was attracted to me."

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl looked at her and thought for a few moments, mouth slightly agape. She then slumped down to where the wall meets the floor. "I... I don't know. To be honest, I don't know why I was even with him in the first place." Tears started welling up in her eyes as she spoke. "My first few days here, I guess I just saw him as a very handsome, older stallion who was attracted to me."

Lovely wasn't texting back... She normally would... Wait, Vinyl had texted him some time ago. Maybe he could try her...

"Hey, Vinyl... It's Nightfall... Come to the CC hospital... Bring Obsidian if you can..."

There...

"Hopefully she is coming... I don't want to be stuck here alone."

• Brohoof 1

"The only thing he liked about you was under your tail. Ponies can like all kinds of things, but they should be careful who they do them with. What you do with your life is your business, but I know I wouldn't worry about you so much knowing you weren't being used just get Eris' rocks off"

She winced as Star helped her injuries.

• Brohoof 2

Draco saw Obsidian with Vinyl as he was trying to help the staff. They didn't need his help, so he went to check on his two 'friends'. "Obsidian and miss Vinyl are you alright?" Draco asked as he looked at the mares. Draco looked at Vinyl he saw her tears. he looked between the two then shrugged. He walked away after making sure they were fine.

"What a somber mood here. I'll go do my shift at the Coco Bucko. I'll come back to see what I can do," Draco thought to himself as he went to the club. He began his shift at the club but couldn't get his mind off of the somber mood.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Draco saw Obsidian with Vinyl as he was trying to help the staff. They didn't need his help, so he went to check on his two 'friends'. "Obsidian and miss Vinyl are you alright?" Draco asked as he looked at the mares. Draco looked at Vinyl he saw her tears. he looked between the two.

She looked over at Draco. "Everything is fine now Draco.....things got out of hand but now I think it will be better."

She looked back over to Vinyl and smiled a little. "I'm sorry for how harsh I talked about you back in the Cafe'. I......wasn't myself. I hope you can forgive me."

• Brohoof 2

Lavender awoke several hours later. Her back felt sore. "Guess those beds weren't as comfortable as I thought they were," Lavender muttered to herself. As she started unpacking her things, she noticed that her roommate still had not returned. Where was she? Feeling hungry, Lavender trotted off to the local cafe to eat. It was a nice night out and the cool breeze felt good. When she got to the cafe she noticed that a few mares and stallions were huddled outside along with a security guard. "Wonder what happened here" she thought to herself as she sat down at an open table.

• Brohoof 2

She looked over at Draco. "Everything is fine now Draco.....things got out of hand but now I think it will be better."

She looked back over to Vinyl and smiled a little. "I'm sorry for how harsh I talked about you back in the Cafe'. I......wasn't myself. I hope you can forgive me."

"It- *sniff* It's alright. You were right though. I'm such a fucking slut. I think I'm done with dating stallions. Every relationship has turned out horribly." Vinyl felt her phone vibrate and she checked it. She then showed the message to Winter. "Looks like its more for you than it is for me."

• Brohoof 3

"It- *sniff* It's alright. You were right though. I'm such a fucking slut. I think I'm done with dating stallions. Every relationship has turned out horribly." Vinyl felt her phone vibrate and she checked it. She then showed the message to Winter. "Looks like its more for you than it is for me."

"Oh don't give up. I mean look at Star here? He came after me when he didn't have to. I'm sure there are some good ones. I thought....well....I really believed I found one myself but......He turned his back when someone called me a whore. He didn't even try to stand up for me. I guess it was me just falling for the first one who was nice to me."

She looked at the phone and shook her head

"I have nothing to say to him. I gave him a chance to stand up to himself, to confront his bully and he just didn't....he didn't walk away...he didnt try to be the bigger pony...he just didn't do anything and sometimes not doing anything is the worst thing to do. Guess my first day didn't end up so good."

• Brohoof 4

Star Keeper felt he had dressed the wound accordingly, but was shocked at a certain discovery he had made. "Miss, it would appear that, well, in the fight you seem to have lost a tooth. I don't exactly know where to locate it. I'm sorry." Star hung his head low and decided it would be best to leave them as it was. "I'll see you guys at the dance... hopefully."

• Brohoof 1

Star Keeper felt he had dressed the wound accordingly, but was shocked at a certain discovery he had made. "Miss, it would appear that, well, in the fight you seem to have lost a tooth. I don't exactly know where to locate it. I'm sorry." Star hung his head low and decided it would be best to leave them as it was. "I'll see you guys at the dance... hopefully."

She blinks as he just kinda walked away. She felt the area where he refered to but, silly pony, she lost that tooth in a fight years ago. He had no way to know that. So there she was......just kinda standing with Vinyl...

"Okay, about what I said about colts....forget it...they make no sense..."

• Brohoof 2

She blinks as he just kinda walked away. She felt the area where he refered to but, silly pony, she lost that tooth in a fight years ago. He had no way to know that. So there she was......just kinda standing with Vinyl...

"Okay, about what I said about colts....forget it...they make no sense..."

Vinyl looked up at Winter. "So I guess you've given up on them too? At least there are still mares, right?" Vinyl paused and looked at her phone. "So what should I tell him? Should I just run my battery down and tell him my phone died later? Should I send him a text back?"

• Brohoof 3

Star Keeper wandered to the streets of Canterlot, dragging his hooves along the cobble stone. His head was lowered and his steps were heavy. After what felt like hours he came to the Royal Palace. The guards stood aside as they saw him approaching, letting him enter into the grounds. Star wandered up the stairs and down the halls of stained glass, now standing outside the entrance to the throne room. Taking a rather large gulp, he gingerly slid open the door and poked his head through. He was met with a warm smile and a soft voice.

"My dear Star Keeper. It's been a while, has it not?"

• Brohoof 1