private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Rockshire was scared at this point. Obsidian walking in on the kiss was awkward enough. But now, Vinyl had to show too... She needed to clear her head. The rose gardens! Perfect! Without warning, her horn started to glow, and without her knowing, the aura that usually cloaks her before a teleport also clung to Dogboots...

They both reach the rosé gardens, closed and silent. Rockshire let out a sigh of relief, before noticing Dogboots and screaming a little.

"Oh no, did I teleport you too?"

• Brohoof 1

"Hello, did I miss anything?" Star peaked his head around door when he heard banging from the inside. He merely decided to just to skip the knocking and let himself in. "Oh, how did you all get in there? I swear there was only 2 of you guys inhere a second ago. Never mind, I just wanted sat sorry for how I conducted myself earlier, it was quite out of character. I wont be pressing charges, I mean you could have done allot worse. Anyway, is there any Obsidian and Vinyl showed up? Wait, where did they go?"

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

He shut off the shower water, got out, and dried off slowly. He thought about his actions, and about what had happened. He didn't think he'd be so ashamed of his first time, but then again... Wait... No, no, no, no, no! He trotted towards his bed, then stopped. He couldn't stop the tears now. He had remembered: he hadn't used protection; he may have just impregnated Obsidian. He started running out of the dorms but had to stop because he couldn't see. He seemed close to the hospital, but he didn't care. Between his sobs, he thought he was a dead man next time he met Obsidian. She would kill him for sure if she knew, and if she didn't, he would have to tell her, and then she would kill him.

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire was scared at this point. Obsidian walking in on the kiss was awkward enough. But now, Vinyl had to show too... She needed to clear her head. The rose gardens! Perfect! Without warning, her horn started to glow, and without her knowing, the aura that usually cloaks her before a teleport also clung to Dogboots...

They both reach the rosé gardens, closed and silent. Rockshire let out a sigh of relief, before noticing Dogboots and screaming a little.

"Oh no, did I teleport you too?"

Dogboots felt dizzy and a little sick from being teleported. "I...I think so." He said as he was lying on the ground. His wheelchair was missing and was still numb from the medicine. "I don't think i'm going to be used to teleporting." He said as he observed the surroundings. The two of them were surrounded by rose gardens. "This...This is beautiful. I haven't seen such work in years. My garden pales in comparison to this work of art." He said astonished by the setting he was thrown in.

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots felt dizzy and a little sick from being teleported. "I...I think so." He said as he was lying on the ground. His wheelchair was missing and was still numb from the medicine. "I don't think i'm going to be used to teleporting." He said as he observed the surroundings. The two of them were surrounded by rose gardens. "This...This is beautiful. I haven't seen such work in years. My garden pales in comparison to this work of art." He said astonished by the setting he was thrown in.

"Yeah... Isn't this great? Whenever I have days where I just need to clear my head, I always come here in the night, when this is closed..."

Rockshire hadn't said that since she brought Star.. She walked over to Dogboots and sat down next to him.

"Sorry about the teleporting too..."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah... Isn't this great? Whenever I have days where I just need to clear my head, I always come here in the night, when this is closed..."

Rockshire hadn't said that since she brought Star.. She walked over to Dogboots and sat down next to him.

"Sorry about the teleporting too..."

"Its okay. I can see why you would come here though. I'm sort of the same way myself except my garden is small and I usually listen to music while gardening. Anyways i'm just rambling. What i'm curious about is, how did I end up here too?" He asked as he laid down and relaxed on the soft grass. It was truly a beautiful setting for Dogboots as he stared up at the sky.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Rockshire laid alongside him, her head on his chest.

"That... I don't know to the extent. I think it's because I was probably thinking about you when I started the spell... My teleportation spells seem to activate with the weirdest bits...", she said turning to Dogboots, looking back into his eyes.

"Dogboots? Do you... Like me?"

• Brohoof 1

This is awkward. Rockshire's gone with Dogboots, not that I blame them, and now I'm standing here with Obsidian and Vinyl. Better make friendly conversation. "Sooo... how are you two. I mean after I accidentally gave you that Love Potion. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble." No, shut up shut up shut up. Don't bring that up again!

• Brohoof 2

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

His heart jumped at Rockshire's question. "Well there's no use hiding it. She probably could tell from the quickened beat so might as well come out with it." He thought to himself as he took a deep breath and let it out. "It pains me to say it but yes. It's wrong of me to even be expressing my feelings like this. I know you and Star are in a relationship plus...I'm an earth pony." He said looking into her eyes. "Well, the cat's out of the bag. Time to face the music." He thought to himself as he prepared himself for what was to come.

• Brohoof 1

Rockshire smiled at his answer.

"Good, because I like you too.", she said before going towards him and kissing him again. She liked his kisses. His lips felt so... Soft... She couldn't contain herself as she positioned her body to hover right over Dogboots, waiting for his reaction.

• Brohoof 1

He was surprised once again when she kissed him. "You have such beautiful eyes." He said to Rockshire as he pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately. He hated himself a little bit because of what he was doing but he couldn't help himself. He was in love with her. It was the first time he felt anything like this. For once he was happy to have somepony with him. 

• Brohoof 1

"Thank you... You do too.", Rockshire softly said, as she continued kissing him. The rose gardens were back on her side, giving her the intoxicating smells of the bushes. It added to her passion in the kiss, as a front hoof wrapped around Dogboots' neck, pulling him in closer.

• Brohoof 1

It took a lot of energy for Dogboots to break off their kiss. "What about Star?" he asked curiously to Rockshire. He knew that that question could possibly ruin this but he had to know. He didn't want to force her to choose between the two. Plus he would feel even worse if he found out. Irony then struck Dogboots. "Even after the dance and saving her, I still ended up with her. My how i've fallen." He thought to himself as he was already starting to feel bad.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Rockshire stopped her kiss, only to think for a second.

"Well... We can have our own little thing going on behind Star's back. Because... I really, REALLY like you and all... And well, Star just showed off his jerk side. So, how about it? We could go far greater than thiiiiis...", she playfully added to the last sentence.

((All right, I gotta hit the hay.))

Edited by Rockshire
  • Brohoof 1

Parso was sitting on his bed thinking of how to explain to Cherished

'Hang on a sec, I don't have to tell her, in fact, I can forget it even happened'

He trotted out his room and to Cherished's, he knocked on her door

"Cherished, open up, I need to be with you, now baby"

he stood there and waited for her to answer the door

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 3

76561198034610080.png
                           Add me on Steam | Youtube Channel

Rockshire stopped her kiss, only to think for a second.

"Well... We can have our own little thing going on behind Star's back. Because... I really, REALLY like you and all... And well, Star just showed off his jerk side. So, how about it? We could go far greater than thiiiiis...", she playfully added to the last sentence.

"FIGHT IT! YOU MUST RESIST!" an inner voice said trying to convince him to not to go through with it but it soon fell upon deaf ears. Dogboots pushed it out of his mind as he resumed to kissing Rockshire. "I don't care. I need her. I need her warmth. I've never felt this good before and I want it to last a little longer." He thought reassuring himself. He wasn't an expert when it came to kissing but it wasn't before long that he attempted french kissing her. "And now the bag is in the river." His inner voice said as it soon began to fade.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Whirlwind was not to sure how much time has passed since falling on this bed, it felt like a few hours but Whirlwind was just spacing out over what just happen.

"BAH WHIRLWIND!" he said slapping him self "you shouldn't be depressed you should be happy, Obsidian is a student here.......and so are you" Whirlwind said to smiling.

"but she didn't want anything to do with me" he said again slumping his head

"no she was just overwhelmed, just like i was may be she just panicked "

"or maybe she...... it was over something else, may be she has a special some pony here, and me being here will put that in jeopardy... maybe she just doesn't want to any ware near me........ maybe i should go"

Whirlwind stood up began walking to the shower mirror "OK maybe i'm over thinking this, and just need to clear my head, maybe i should go for a run" he said as he left the bath room and then the dorm and just started to run along the ground as a steady pace, while avoiding the temptation to know on every door to find out more about Obsidian here.  

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us

Rockshire was enjoying the kissing. Dogboots was really good... She decided to go a bit farther and inserted her tongue in his mouth, playfully teasing his own tongue. Her hooves were now wrapped around his back, and she began to moan in the kiss... This was pure bliss... And the roses were helping perfectly.

• Brohoof 2

Dogboots was enjoying every moment with Rockshire in the gardens. She knew what she was doing too. Dogboots felt her hooves wrap around his back and his hospital gown was starting to become loose. "NO!"  his inner voice yelled at him. He soon pulled back and turned away from Rockshire. "I'm sorry, I can't go any further. It's not you, its just...i'm afraid of what you will think if you really see me." He said as he was afraid of what she would say if she saw his scars or burns that covered his cutie mark. It hurt him just thinking about it. It was the main reason why he was always clothed.

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots was enjoying every moment with Rockshire in the gardens. She knew what she was doing too. Dogboots felt her hooves wrap around his back and his hospital gown was starting to become loose. "NO!"  his inner voice yelled at him. He soon pulled back and turned away from Rockshire. "I'm sorry, I can't go any further. It's not you, its just...i'm afraid of what you will think if you really see me." He said as he was afraid of what she would say if she saw his scars or burns that covered his cutie mark. It hurt him just thinking about it. It was the main reason why he was always clothed.

Rockshire started to see a little worry in his eyes. 

"Dogboots... I don't care for what's on the outside... I like you for what's on the inside. That's all that matters to me..", she said, looking into his eyes deeply.

Percussive, sadly, had fell asleep in the chair, from exhausting himself on waiting for Lovely.

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire started to see a little worry in his eyes. 

"Dogboots... I don't care for what's on the outside... I like you for what's on the inside. That's all that matters to me..", she said, looking into his eyes deeply.

Percussive, sadly, had fell asleep in the chair, from exhausting himself on waiting for Lovely.

He gazed into her eyes and he could tell that she meant it. "She's going to know. Sooner or later. If your going to screw up then you might as well show her now." His inner voice told him as he got up. The moonlight was bright enough for her to see it. He frowned a little bit in embarrassment and shame. "You may like me for what's on the inside but, this is what happens when you do the right thing." He said in a depressed tone as he took off the hospital gown. He closed his eyes remembering the scar that he caused himself to save Rockshire. Dogboots braced himself for what cruel words that she would say to him. 

• Brohoof 2

He gazed into her eyes and he could tell that she meant it. "She's going to know. Sooner or later. If your going to screw up then you might as well show her now." His inner voice told him as he got up. The moonlight was bright enough for her to see it. He frowned a little bit in embarrassment and shame. "You may like me for what's on the inside but, this is what happens when you do the right thing." He said in a depressed tone as he took off the hospital gown. He closed his eyes remembering the scar that he caused himself to save Rockshire. Dogboots braced himself for what cruel words that she would say to him. 

Rockshire had studied the scars around his body, possibly fascinated by them. She circled him, just like when she was under the potion...

"I don't see anything wrong about this... So, there's a few scars... You're not a freak.", she calmly said to him, smiling right back to him.

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire had studied the scars around his body, possibly fascinated by them. She circled him, just like when she was under the potion...

"I don't see anything wrong about this... So, there's a few scars... You're not a freak.", she calmly said to him, smiling right back to him.

After hearing Rockshire reassure him of his scars, he felt warmth in his heart. It was as if his fears and troubles had just melted away from him. He wished the same could happen with the scars but that wasn't going to happen for him. He smiled back to Rockshire as he gazed deep into her eyes again. It wasn't long before he began kissing her again but it was more passionate than ever. He soon started to caress her body and was planning on doing more than that. "I don't care anymore, I don't care about revenge on Eris or anything else. I just want to be with her." He thought to himself as he held her close to him. He didn't know whether it was the scenery, instinct or love that kept driving him to act like this but it had him under its spell.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 2

After hearing Rockshire reassure him of his scars, he felt warmth in his heart. It was as if his fears and troubles had just melted away from him. He wished the same could happen with the scars but that wasn't going to happen for him. He smiled back to Rockshire as he gazed deep into her eyes again. It wasn't long before he began kissing her again but it was more passionate than ever. He soon started to caress her body and was planning on doing more than that. "I don't care anymore, I don't care about revenge on Eris or anything else. I just want to be with her." He thought to himself as he held her close to him. He didn't know whether it was the scenery, instinct or love that kept driving him to act like this but it had him under its spell.

Rockshire had been surprised by the new and recent kissing. It was like Dogboots wasn't afraid of her... Or anything in that matter. Ske kept kissing him, as her hooves happened to go further and further down his body... She was going to enjoy tonight...

-fades to black-

• Brohoof 3

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK! "hello, i'm looking for an Obsidian Winter... Alicorn with a Onyx horn... do you know which dorm she was in?"  Whirlwind did this routine at every door he came at and was meet with a similar response each time.

pony at the door looks at him...... sniffs to see if he's drunk, shakes head..... closes door

"come on, she has to live in one of there dorms, shes a mare and this is the mares dorm"

he continued.    

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

my DA http://heavyecho.deviantart.com/ check my stuff out

the Anime Club http://mlpforums.com/topic/48196-the-anime-club/ plz join us