Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Fanfic Idea

Weapon0

So guys I think I’m gonna write an erotic fanfiction where Rarity, after being asked by a sick AppleJack to help with the harvest, has a whirlwind romance with Big Macintosh with everything described in lurid, graphic detail. I’ll call it 50 Shades of Neigh.

Edited by Weapon0
  • Brohoof 5

I support this and wish you luck. I probably won't read it, though.

Make a sequel about Big Mac and Spike and call it 50 Shades of Gay.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting... I brohoofed because of the awesome and hilarious title. I probably won't read it if you would consider it to be a clopfic. I try to stay away from that.

Erotic Literature. Depending on how it's written, I might not be able to take it seriously. Let alone know how I even started reading said literature.

Go for it, I won't read it, but someone will.

Knowing the subject matter of 50 Shades of Gray. I would suggest something else for the title. Also, I like the idea but it's hard to put Rarity in hard work mode. Especially when you consider AJ has been doing it for years and is super strong because of it. After all. we don't call Rarity a marshmallow for no reason. Not trying to put down the idea, these are just things readers would question.

Ultra side note: As a fellow writer, dialogue with Rarity is the most fun I've ever had giving someone a speaking role. I legit just love the way she talks.

Why is Big Mac shipped with everything, I do not know. And isn't "50 Shades of Gay/Hay/Gray/whatever" title way too overused?

Well, good luck.

IKR!

50 shades of neigh XD!

Possibly because Big Macintosh is one of the only male side characters.

Besides Blueblood and Shining Armor.