The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Please do put some clothes on. You don't have to put a shirt on,but please put some panties and pants on.

Why do I have to put pants on? Do you know how uncomfortable they are?

And you're in my bed so often, you'd think we had a thing going...

Shadow.png
Thanks goes to ~Lugia~ for the sig
My OC: Vinyl Blade
Vinyl Blade's filly, Violet Minx

Fine. You don't have to put pants on. Just please put some panties on.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Must I really?

Yes. Doesn't have to be panties. Just please cover up your bottom half.

I'm 15.

Cover your bottom half,please.

No! If you stay here,you have to wear bottoms!
:okiedokielokie:

Well,now I got two naked girls and two naked boys.

Interesting turn of events.

All of you. Put some clothes on!

Put some clothes on,all of you!

Clothes,or GTFO.

Clothes,or GTFO

Well,I enjoyed the hug. But,I do not enjoy the bottom half of you.