Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guten Tag

CloudsdaleCompanion

Hmm, what is there to tell? I've been a Brony since this summer, perhaps even spring. I knew there was this thing going on with ponies much earlier though, already around the end of 2011.I never really looked into it until recently however. Better late than never I guess.Being part of such a great community just makes me want to give something back. That's why I started doing vectors. You can see them on my deviantART page.A few words about myself: My name is Oliver, I live in Germany, was born in England but am half Malaysian.It usually takes forever to explain this to people.I don't like being mainstream, hence the German thread title.If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion

i welcome you to the forums make sure your time here is good and rectangles are good just saying

Hallo mein kamerad! Welcome to the forums! (Please, don't respond to me entirely in German, i'm not that good!) You picked a good day to join, considering Season 3 Premiered this morning. and if you missed it, they recently put up parts one and two at mlp-fim.com. So, what are you hobbies if ye don't mind me asking.

Thanks everypony! Wow, I didn't expect these many answers so quickly. The German forums are dead compared to this.

Anyway, my hobbies are drawing, playing the guitar, and basically anything that has got to do with computers. I love fiddling around with them and repairing them. My dream is to open a computer store and offer a ThinkPad repair service one day.

I'm kind of booked out at the moment because of school. I'm in my final two years, which means every single mark really counts. That's why I'm saving season three to watch it with my family on Christmas. I'm really looking forward to that.

German is a very accurate and difficult language to learn. It helps allot if you watch German movies and stuff like that. You might as well watch MLP in German, they have all season one episodes on Nick.de. It's free to watch, and by doing so you support MLP in Germany because Nick earns like 20 cents if you watch it on their page.

I wish you the best of luck for your studies!

Thanks for the muffin by the way. I love muffins! Posted Image I'm not quite sure if I get that rectangles thing though.

Guten Tag, willkommen in der MLP Forums. Ein neuer Benutzer ist ein neuer Freund! Ich hoffe, Sie genießen Sie Ihre Zeit hier im Forum. Also, gehen Sie aus und machen Beiträge, Freunde und genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt in der Nummer eins bewertet brony Community! Wir sehen uns im Forum! Lol. Seriously, welcome to the forums :)

• Brohoof 1

Guten Tag, willkommen in der MLP Forums. Ein neuer Benutzer ist ein neuer Freund! Ich hoffe, Sie genießen Sie Ihre Zeit hier im Forum. Also, gehen Sie aus und machen Beiträge, Freunde und genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt in der Nummer eins bewertet brony Community! Wir sehen uns im Forum! Lol. Seriously, welcome to the forums :)

Sprichst du wirklich Deutsch? Oder brauchst du ein Übersetzer?

Ich kann zwar Deutsch sprechen, aber nicht sehr fliessend, also bleibe ich normalerweise bei Englisch.

Anyway, your name is Oliver, and you're originally english. Do you by any chance go to school in Karlsruhe? From your description of yourself, you sound a lot like a person I know.

It just so happens that I don't. Sorry. :I

Regensburg is like the closest big town to me, but it's still 40km away. Basically, I live in the middle of nowhere. Sad but true. I am currently planning on moving to the US and attending Uni there. Only 2 more years. It's hard to believe that everything will change soon.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet some Bronies in real life then. Where I live you just get weird looks for watching MLP. Even my best friend despises me. :( (ouch)

But then he hasn't actually watched the show yet so there's still a chance. :D

From my perspective though I will probably never see them again after moving to the US because they are just school friends. It feels strange knowing that, especially since I've known them from primary school onwards.

Regensburg is like the closest big town to me, but it's still 40km away. Basically, I live in the middle of nowhere. Sad but true. I am currently planning on moving to the US and attending Uni there. Only 2 more years. It's hard to believe that everything will change soon.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet some Bronies in real life then. Where I live you just get weird looks for watching MLP. Even my best friend despises me. :( (ouch)

From my perspective though I will probably never see them again after moving to the US because they are just school friends. It feels strange knowing that, especially since I've known them from primary school onwards.

Yeah, I live something like 35K away from Karlsruhe myself, I know how that feels.

To be honest, there really aren't enough german bronies, and thus, you never really meet any, especially if you're isolated.

Anyway, if you need any help on anything around here, don't hesitate to ask! I, or anypony else really, will be glad to help.

Willkommen auf den MLP Foren

Bin ebenfalls Deutsch, solltest dich allerdings hier natürlich am ehesten auf Englisch unterhalten sonst versteht dich niemand. Ich wünsche dir viele unterhaltsame Stunden und hoffe dich mal hier und da zu sehen.

Willkommen auf den MLP Foren

Bin ebenfalls Deutsch, solltest dich allerdings hier natürlich am ehesten auf Englisch unterhalten sonst versteht dich niemand. Ich wünsche dir viele unterhaltsame Stunden und hoffe dich mal hier und da zu sehen.

Yeah, I live something like 35K away from Karlsruhe myself, I know how that feels.

To be honest, there really aren't enough german bronies, and thus, you never really meet any, especially if you're isolated.

Anyway, if you need any help on anything around here, don't hesitate to ask! I, or anypony else really, will be glad to help.

I sense double double posts. lol Posted Image

English is my mother tongue so it's not problem. I might sound a bit "weird" here and there because I pretty much never get to speak it here in Germany. I'm basically missing out on all the phrases, synonyms and stuff like that.

Sprichst du wirklich Deutsch? Oder brauchst du ein Übersetzer?

Nein, ich spreche für echte Deutsche. Mein Vater hatte mich gelehrt, seitdem ich sprechen konnte. Er kommt rom eine deutsche Familie.

Well, my browser had an error. I clicked again on the "post" button but nothing happened. Now i see that i have double posted... -.-

You're not the only one. That happens to me a lot. Mostly with things like status updates or editing posts. So, welcome to the club :) Edited by EpicMuffinTime
  • Brohoof 1