Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

waef ewafawe fewa fawef

----------------------

I'd trust her with my kids. Sure, her attitude/behavior might not make her the best role model, but she is loyal, dependable, and always strives to be the best at everything, so she'd definitely put in the effort.

I think that while Dashie would try her best, she would would probably end up having the fillies do something dangerous(like she did with Applebloom when trying to help her with her Cutie Mark). If I needed a babysitter I'd probably go with someone like Fluttershy or Applejack. They seem like they would be the most dependable with kids.

Rainbow Dash would probably put the kids in danger as others have said

As for asking Cheerilee, she may have been busy.

I think Rainbow wouldn't be a bad babysitter, just not the best babysitter. I don't think she'd forget to feed them or anything but I don't think she'd changed their diapers or want to be around them crying and she'd probably pick out inappropriate games to play (poor Pound Cake would probably have to play race Rainbow Dash and she wouldn't let him win). But I think she'd defend them from any harm with her life and she'd keep the other foals from picking on them.

• 2 weeks later...