Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy and her Eevee puppies...

ColourShine

http://brackenfox.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5l77f9

Posted Image

Just spent the past couple of days working on this. It came about because of a conversation on this forum actually. I now its a bit blurry - I still need to work out how to perfect my backgrounds, and I started shading a different way which is more complicated but more accurate than the method I used before. But I do notice that I had been a bit careless with Fluttershy's face shading... Her wings are a little small too, but this is better than the previous picture of her I drew.

If you have any other points that I need to improve, just let me know. I tried to make it look like she was in her back garden - probably failed. xD

But still, thought I'd share this with you guys. Full size image is in the Deviant Art link. Hope it was still cute despite some of my rushed efforts. Stupid late nights...

• Brohoof 17

Wow, I like the idea of pokemon and MLP FiM crossovers, I'd love to see more crossover art like this. It looks really awesome, and Fluttershy is as adorable as ever. Nice job!^^

Thank you! I really like them too, and I probably will draw more of these. I'm still not great at drawing ponies, but if I do crossovers like this, it'll help my practice. ^^

That's...f***ing...adorable!!!!

Honestly the Eevees are cuter than Fluttershy though XD

That's a really really really really really really good drawing!! Good job :D

*blush* D'awww, shucks... Thank you. ^^;;

And yeah, xD Ponies aren't really what I'm used to drawing. But I seem to be able to draw Fluttershy best out of all of them, even though my favourite is RainbowDash. ^^;;

Ah, two of my favorite things mixed (MLP and Pokemon) and with my favorite pony as well. I have no eye for what is good and bad in art (unless its very noticeable) but I like this. Almost tempted to use it as a wallpaper.

Ah, two of my favorite things mixed (MLP and Pokemon) and with my favorite pony as well. I have no eye for what is good and bad in art (unless its very noticeable) but I like this. Almost tempted to use it as a wallpaper.

Feel free. ^^

I have no problem with people using my art as a Desktop wallpaper. In fact, I feel flattered when they do. Glad you like it, Zanther. ^_^

That... is cute. Seriously there isn't enough pokemon and MLP crossover art. This is seriously awesome, the colors are very soft looking. (I dunno how else to describe them XD)