Danny Hollow

Sooo..It's been a while since I posted something here, I've got a couple of other drawings somewhere but I guess this is the best one yet (There you go Revenant, finally uploaded your OC xD)

Posted Image

This was requested by http://mlpforums.com/user/6061-zrevenantz/

If you want me to draw something for you, feel free to send me a message or leave a comment, I'm kinda new in this so..yeah xD

• Brohoof 7

Yeaow, that may just give me nightmares. ^_^ Very nice, though the side with the mask seams a bit off around the ear not quit sure why though. My be it need to seem to wrap around the ear more.

Hahaha yeah.. he wanted me to be like that spoooky~ xD and yeah dat mask! really hard to that but I did what I could, and take it maybe like the mask has a hole for the ear or something

• Brohoof 1

Wow, not bad for a "new person" to draw something like this. Yeah, I like it. It looks this OC I made (And he's recognizable because of the gas mask). Well, maybe even better than mine. Anyways, good job on it. :)

• Brohoof 1

Uh, is it okay if I do a vector line art clean up of that pic? I may do a color one as well, but only if it's okay with you and the person who asked for your work. I kind of just got inspired looking at it again.

I thought I would give a update on my work so far on the OC pic. I am having fun with it so far and thank for the color info I was going to ask for that after I did the line work and posted it here.

post-9731-0-00685400-1353045632_thumb.png

post-9731-0-60516600-1353045633_thumb.png

The line work is still ruff on what I have there, there is much more to do.

[goes back to work on the OC]

Okay, @zRevenantz and @Danny Hollow here is the first draft of the color work.

After several cups of coffee and lots of fun in Inkscape I present the color draft of the mod on your work.

post-9731-0-40428600-1353124811_thumb.png

Pleas let me know what you think and if I need to change anything. I really enjoyed working on it. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I think is because I have not worked on anything for someone else in like forever and it was something about her eyes(eye) and I don't do dark stuff much and it was fun to go out of my comfort zone. Ya, I can do manes and horns are we talking about a unicorn horn or demon horns?

Oh and how do you mention some one in your post like that?

Edited by Lux Brush
  • Brohoof 1

@, Here you go the updated pic with horn, thank again for letting me work on the OC it really showed me how out of practise I am at doing art like this. It drained me in a good way. Kind of like getting back in to exerciser after a long brake.

post-9731-0-12252300-1353133080_thumb.png

Oh would you mind taking a look at my OC and tell me what you think?

http://alixnight.dev...t.com/#/d5l4xfk

That just a ruff draft.

Edited by Lux Brush

That's kinda disturbing, but it's done very well. I like the colors though the body seems a little dark in contrast with the hair. Other then that one detail it's great.