Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

*glides in and steals skooma* hahahhaah *smokes skooma* hmm no effect.on me. :l 

Theres not even skooma here...Thats low quality Acid

You know, Sugar, The Questioner... *minion suddenly appears* please don't kill it

Well, Sugar is already cleansed from the addiction, The Questioner is gone, and he probably wouldnt want to experience death for a moment, and now to the Minion!

*Gets ready to do something*

Alright, lets do this.

*Turns Minion into dust, then rematerialises it*

There! Addictions should be removed, but it has experienced death now...Uhm, i think it still thinks its dead...

still hasnt effected me yet. :l guess I can only get dunk. :l oh darn. *pulls out large 400% bottle of cider*

How the hell did you get the money to buy that? I had to create bits out of thin air to get the 300% one.

How the hell did you manage to get the bits for a 400% one?

(edited)

How the hell did you get the money to buy that? I had to create bits out of thin air to get the 300% one.

How the hell did you manage to get the bits for a 400% one?

I have my ways  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  hehehehe *takes small gulp* omagossh.... u guws feew phwat??

Edited by The Mighty Ninyn

(edited)

I have my ways :ninja: hehehehe *takes small gulp* omagossh.... u guws feew phwat??

Stay still...*Hovers the bottle away from Ninyn*

Alright, third time tonight(Its night for me, alright)

*Turns Ninyn into dust, then rematerialises him*

There, Drunkness and addiction gone. Try not to drink more, please

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

oh come.on!!!! :okiedokielokie:  arent you even a little curious to all side affects?  :fiery:

Nope. Dont want you going around killing people. Now, drink anymore of that and i'll turn you into a breezie and put you in a jar.

*comes back all drunk and 10 gallons of apple cider* wh-what's......*hic* going........*hic* on?

I thought you said you wont drink any apple cider until you got a taste of Skooma

Well I pissed s-so......*hic* I drink it to....*hic* h-help.

Well, atleast your not drinking Skooma. Remember what i said? You wont get a single drop? Well, you can go ahead and drink it. But i'll have to cleanse you from your addiction after, of course.

*wakes up*

Refer to me as female again and you will suffer.

Sorry, my bad. Anyways, i cant really suffer in any way, but i wouldnt want you wasting your time. So fine, i'll try not to.

Also, i'll have to cleanse you of your addiction, which will kick in soon, so if you dont mind, stay still please.