Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

No one seems to be upset... and who is this Shion? 

You are referring to the first revision of my post. I was not fast enough to post in time, and was referring to the user whose picture depicted a pony in tears with an eyepatch. It was rather upsetting to me. But I have already shown you who Shion is in my second edit of it.

As for you, strange stylized animals, you still aren't Shion. Thus, I am displeased to see you both.

alright hold that thought... Jack quit it with the ball *says this while standing infront of Jack and keeps a straight face as the ball goes through my body* (unless you are doing something else I don't know about)

Uhhh I'm pretty sure Shion was you.  :P

You are mistaken. I am KOS-MOS, not Shion.

...And I am quite baffled as to why I can't open a simple door! All of my weapons are ineffectual against a lock my systems indicate to be composed of ordinary metals.

I suppose I have to be patient though. I will take deep breaths, and I will converse with you until I am able to find a way out. You are a fellow artificial life form like this body of mine, so it should provide some insight.

You are mistaken. I am KOS-MOS, not Shion.

...And I am quite baffled as to why I can't open a simple door! All of my weapons are ineffectual against a lock my systems indicate to be composed of ordinary metals.

I suppose I have to be patient though. I will take deep breaths, and I will converse with you until I am able to find a way out.

No you were Shion. You just changed your name and your avatar.  :derp:

I do not have time to discuss this subject. There are more important matters at hand here!

...Such as my escape. Thank you.

;;KOS-MOS jumps through the hole in the wall;;

Hole? Any from of an aperture does not exist in that wall Once-Shion. 

I do not have time to discuss this subject. There are more important matters at hand here!

...Such as my escape. Thank you.

;;KOS-MOS jumps through the hole in the wall;;

*beeping noises*

(wait that leads to the Moohave wasteland, its full of raiders and deathclaws and legion and other dangerous stuff!)