Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

(edited)

Uhm, thanks for defending me, but i can handle myself, i am sort of invincible, so yeah. Also, im going to have to do this, i dont want things to get ugly, so forgive me, both of you.

*Gusts of wind blows into every direction from where This Guy stood, and two, large, invisible barriers form around  and @The Mighty Ninyn  so they cannot reach eachother*

I'll let both of you out when you agree to not try to kill eachother...

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

*roflmao* galik gun?! Hahahaha you must be joking I have moves far more pwerful than a puny galik gun. Hahaha my ultimate move.make's you attack look like a pimple on discords face hahahahah *puts a zodiac barrier around body for lolz*

I'm guessing that Sunshower made me their slave or pet or something now?

*Sigh* Dont worry, Changeling, you are not her slave, unless you want to be... Anyways, she cant really do anything to you know, so feel free to do what you want, for now.

(edited)

What do you mean for now?

Uhm, im going to have to let them go someday, when they agree to something. Plus, i cant let them starve!

(edited)

Wait what? You have slaves?!

No! Oh, No! I just trapped them so they wont kill eachother! Im no slaver! Even though i could easily make someone a slave, im not that kind of person, Eh, Question mark!

!

hi everypony

Hello, hello. Please dont mind the pony and human stuck over there. Im trying to keep them from ripping eachother apart. Anyways, want some cookies? I had some leftover from my home in the Limbo.