You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

Paystation? *An expansion dlc payment pops up*

I meant playstation. My IPad is messed up so it makes me mess up on the spelling.

I got Super nintendo first and then playstaion 1 i think my third??

It's funny I still have my old systems.

Me too.

I have actually owned a lot of Nintendo Game Systems.

Such As: N64, NES, SNES, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, and 3DS. 

The Good Ol' Times.... 

In fact: I still have my N64, SNES, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, DS and 3DS.

I only like nintendo for the old games and SUPER MOTHER FREAKIN SMASH BROS BBBRRAAWWWLLLL!!

I love Super Smash Bros Brawl. 

Such As: N64, NES, SNES, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, and 3DS. 

The Good Ol' Times.... 

In fact: I still have my N64, SNES, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, DS and 3DS. 

My jam with the n64:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd4rBlsj2o

The Good Ol' Times.... 

I love Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Awesome! I still have my N64, GameCube, GameBoy, gameboyadvance, GameBoyColor, Wii, and 3DS
I've never played that game before. I played Banjo&kazooie though. My most favorite game ever.

(edited)

Interesting. The Great Mighty Poo..

Here is the (actual) trailer to the game that I was stuck to when I was younger (And still today):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMph4U0w3o

Awesome! I still have my N64, GameCube, GameBoy, gameboyadvance, GameBoyColor, Wii, and 3DS

I also have a Wii, I forgot to list it though. 

Edited by Wolf General Alpha

(edited)

I've never played that game before. I played Banjo&kazooie though. My most favorite game ever.

Our parents didn't really watch us play the game but one day we found out we could piss on each other my mom comes in see's us.....we weren't aloud to play the game but we secretly played it

conker01.jpg

Edited by SugarSwirl