Possible Addition to Game Servers

IronPuddinG

So, currently there are 3 gaming servers.  (Although I'm sure you know that :P)

Now, I have a thought to give you guys.  With StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm coming in a few months, the addition of groups and clans have been a big focus on the UI part of the development.  With this comes the possibility of adding a server (you might want to call it something else, though) for this. 

With the current system, however, I feel it is quite rigid in adding a whole new group.  Personally, I don't find StarCraft II that worthy enough to have it's own section.

This post is, basically, a combination of two suggestions.  That of adding a new group to the sub-forums and a sort of 'Other' section for the smaller game groups.  I realize that the addition of new groups isn't regulated by your run-of-the-mill member, but I think it might make it a little more... open, I guess. 

So, I'll restate it, but the bottom line is:

Add a 'StarCraft II: HotS group' in the future (probably after the game has been released for a few months.  It is, currently, still in beta.)

Add a 'General' or 'Other' section so that smaller games that support the group feature can have a place to go without requiring a whole section dedicated JUST for it.

These are my thoughts and opinions on this matter.  Please note that I'm still a Muffin, so my knowledge may be a little limited, but this is something I noticed.

Thanks for reading,

~IrOnPUdDiNg

I am in the Heart of The Swarm Beta, it's not impossible for me to personally make a semi official still unofficial group. But it would merely be a band of cohorts and interest would be difficult.

Personal groups seem better.