Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do the ponies and both royal sisters even express unconditional love?

sampsoninc916

I really can't get my mind off Twilight's mistake in A Canterlot Wedding Part 1. Would your friends and relatives hate you forever and not be in your presence again if you made a mistake like that, or would they want to you learn your lesson and basically still love you no matter what? There's this thing called unconditional love, I'm pretty sure some of you heard of it. It's where even though you make mistakes, your friends and relatives still love you and want the best for you. My parents and siblings are like that, but are many of the ponies of Equestria and both of the royal sisters are even like that, as in, do they express the traits of unconditional love? Why does the fanbase, quite kind and loving they are, sometimes have to write stuff that is so warped and mentally unstable?

Oh, apparently, I seem to be on a roll having my concerns about the show answered by a wonderful community.

Sorry for the double post, but I need to have very reasonable answers to my question. Just be decent, and be loving, and you'll earn my appreciation.

Edited by sampsoninc916
  • Brohoof 1

Well I think that the would forgive me certainly, but for a brief time they would be very angry, and have every right to be really. I don't know if any character expresses complete unconditional love, but they do have strong bonds and are willing to put up with quite a lot because their bonds are more important than their conflicts.

As for that second question, you're probably talking to the wrong guy. I make it a habit to avoid anything mentally disturbing. I'm fine with dark things normally but not in the context of MLP since lightheartedness is something I appreciate about it. I suppose we like in a violent and screwed up world filled with some people who enjoy violent and screwed up things and some of them make violent and screwed up fanfics/ animations.

Edited by DashForever

Her friends were mad at her in "Wedding" but didn't cast her out. Plus her brother was under a spell from Queen Crys, so I don't know if you can use "Wedding" as a good example. I wonder too far how far that love goes but I think they do. Applejacks family is proof of that.

Thank you for answering my questions. I'm actually quite all right now. By the way, I'm now under a new YouTube username, known as MrDunwittyJ. My channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDunwittyJ 

Well, of course I did upload the clip of Scootaloo encountering Princess Luna in the latest episode. How would I not? It's so awesome to see Luna actually getting a role in this series.