Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Logging in

Crystal Skull

I reimported all the accounts this morning, actually, to ensure data integrity after an issue with the link between MLP Forums and Pony.fm slipped past me. Can you please try logging into Pony.fm again? The accounts should have been rebuilt long ago by now.

hey @@Feld0, is there anything we can do at the moment once we log in? ive logged in and all the links lead nowhere

Not quite yet. There are a couple more features I need to put in place before I can give you guys access to the rest of the site, which are quite critical to the site's long-term operation. Namely, the FiM taxonomy and the publishing process. Should be ready real soon, though - I'm making very rapid progress!

I reimported all the accounts this morning, actually, to ensure data integrity after an issue with the link between MLP Forums and Pony.fm slipped past me. Can you please try logging into Pony.fm again? The accounts should have been rebuilt long ago by now.

I can not log in. I changed my password about 5 hours ago because I forgot it. So if it hasn't been updated since then I guess I can't go on. I get an error message "username or password incorrect" I think it might have past data from when my password was whatever it was before.

I was able to log in. But does everyone get the message that only alpha testers can go on right now? Or am I still not fully registered on it.

I can not log in. I changed my password about 5 hours ago because I forgot it. So if it hasn't been updated since then I guess I can't go on. I get an error message "username or password incorrect" I think it might have past data from when my password was whatever it was before.

I had a look through the logs, and it turns out that the password updating mechanism was broken. :o Which I've now repaired.

Good thing you brought this to light and I was able to fix it before going live with a more public launch! Even you guys, the alpha testing team, don't have access to Pony.fm beyond its homepage yet and a critical bug has already been uncovered. :D

• Brohoof 1