searching Friendship Is Survival

SmittyWerbenjagermanjense

"Friendship Is Survival"

Posted on the behalf of Cross Sparkle

Story takes place in the year 2523 and it is a pony RP so no Humans. The area is the City Exudose.

An infection has spread all over Exudose the exit routes out of the city have been blocked by military personel, All contact with the outside world are down and the infection grow rapidly with each day.

Starting.

You spawn a day before the infection outbreak so act like it is a normal day. The real fun begins at night fall.

Positions.

Pedastrian- you may use what ever is in your home to fight the infected but it cant be to extreme like an entire arsenal. a perk as a Pedastrian is more food

Military Personel- you start out by being dropped off, or already be in the infected city.you may be armed with a higher based arsenal such as a primary weapon, secondary weapon, armour, ect..

perk as a soldier is more ammo and combat experience. but less food

Zombie- you begin when the outbreak occurs. Perks as an infected is you may respawn but not were you died.

Rules.

1. no godmode

2. no overpowered OC

3. you cannot choose the fate of an OC(example: like making an OC kill itself when it is not yours)

4. have fun

Character List:

Cross Sparkle. Military personel

Chattydash.Pedastrian

Obla Di.Pedastrian

Lilymalady123. Pedastrian

Rolle. Military personel

Edited by Obla Di Obla Da.
  • Brohoof 1

i would like to be an Military trained Pedastrian i was discharged for abandoning my post to help an felow buddy to safety i have two weapons in my house one is above the fireplace it is an winchester rifle and i have stacks of shells in my storage cubboard and an hand gun (pyphon revolver) i have 150 rounds for this and i have the gear to carry all of this i will go out an try to help survivers to get out alive 

"Friendship Is Survival"

Posted on the behalf of Cross Sparkle

Story takes place in the year 2523 and it is a pony RP so no Humans. The area is the City Exudose.

An infection has spread all over Exudose the exit routes out of the city have been blocked by military personel, All contact with the outside world are down and the infection grow rapidly with each day.

Starting.

You spawn a day before the infection outbreak so act like it is a normal day. The real fun begins at night fall.

Positions.

Pedastrian- you may use what ever is in your home to fight the infected but it cant be to extreme like an entire arsenal. a perk as a Pedastrian is more food

Military Personel- you start out by being dropped off, or already be in the infected city.you may be armed with a higher based arsenal such as a primary weapon, secondary weapon, armour, ect..

perk as a soldier is more ammo and combat experience. but less food

Zombie- you begin when the outbreak occurs. Perks as an infected is you may respawn but not were you died.

Rules.

1. no godmode

2. no overpowered OC

3. you cannot choose the fate of an OC(example: like making an OC kill itself when it is not yours)

4. have fun

Character List:

Cross Sparkle.

Chattydash.

Obla Di.

when do we start this is my first RP and i want to give it a go so post something on my profile when you are ready (my mesages do not work in school i only go on this in school i have no pc)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lily-r1027

fun fun fun, zombies!!!!!!! imma get me some zombie ass to hang on my fence!!! *victory dance here* im in a weird mood guys O.o

ok so what got you in this weird mood but what ever it is i want some and plus you can join me because you are in the zombie killing mood i am looking for in a partner in this RP. so what do you say partner?

ok so what got you in this weird mood but what ever it is i want some and plus you can join me because you are in the zombie killing mood i am looking for in a partner in this RP. so what do you say partner?

im in!!! *broohoof* i just woke up today feeling like some ass needs kicking. oh and my girl may be to quick for you, try and keep up.

• Brohoof 1

im in!!! *broohoof* i just woke up today feeling like some ass needs kicking. oh and my girl may be to quick for you, try and keep up.

so partners it is see you out there now lets talk tactics i am fast my self so you can keep up with me (i am my own pony) so are you a Pedastrian or a Military Personel i am an military traned pedastrian with two guns a rifle (mine) and a pyphon revolver you can have the revover if you need it it has 100 rounds of ammo my rifle has over 300 shells of ammo they are all stored in my storage cubboard

ok so you are armed but what about ammo have you got enough ammo to kill all those zombie bastards lets hope so yeee haaaa MoFo

i got enough to give me the time to find more. haha, and i know how to reload it so fast that my hands blur.

• Brohoof 1

i got enough to give me the time to find more. haha, and i know how to reload it so fast that my hands blur.

So your hands moves in 12.36 meters per seconds? not to be evil but thats pretty impossible with a blur since you need to take it out then put another in if it was a blur it would be swosch swosch boom boom you win thats op in a opinion that you wouldnt be hurt often and could probally kill anything then reload kill more directly after.

• Brohoof 1

So your hands moves in 12.36 meters per seconds? not to be evil but thats pretty impossible with a blur since you need to take it out then put another in if it was a blur it would be swosch swosch boom boom you win thats op in a opinion that you wouldnt be hurt often and could probally kill anything then reload kill more directly after.

i can reload fast, but my aim is shoddy. thats why i prefer melee weapons. but im not to strong so i sometimes swing and miss :/

nobody is perfect

• Brohoof 1

ok ok i get it but aim on secondary is very easy since you just scope or point it at em since most secondaries have over 80% accuracy.

ok so lets make an team me lilymalady123 and you so we can kill together you have ammo we have food and know the streets it makes sense so what do you say 2nd partner?

ok so lets make an team me lilymalady123 and you so we can kill together you have ammo we have food and know the streets it makes sense so what do you say 2nd partner?

Sure lets say they met when they were young or something... or he found em smashing some and got to em.

• Brohoof 1

Sure lets say they met when they were young or something... or he found em smashing some and got to em.

or you try to vacate the area and it gos under lock down an you are traped and we help you throu the streets and you help fend them off so lets do it

or you try to vacate the area and it gos under lock down an you are traped and we help you throu the streets and you help fend them off so lets do it

i prefer childhood friendships. it gives a certain... innocence to an other kind all together.

Yea childhood friends are the better but lets just say one of them was childhood friends and that one convinced the other it would add a bit realism too :)

• Brohoof 2

Yea childhood friends are the better but lets just say one of them was childhood friends and that one convinced the other it would add a bit realism too :)

ok lets do it me and lilymalady123 are childhood friends and you find us or we find you and we become friends from there ok this makes it realistic (for 2 reasons the second is that it is the apoccolipes)

Edited by chattydash

ok lets do it me and lilymalady123 are childhood friends and you find us or we find you and we become friends from there ok this makes it realistic (for 2 reasons the second is that it is the apoccolipes)

Yeah it does but say why do the maker not do the rp thread yet is he zomb-ponified or is he away or something... i dunno

Yeah it does but say why do the maker not do the rp thread yet is he zomb-ponified or is he away or something... i dunno

because of the aclopolipse taking him hostage and makeing him a doomsday machine to threaten all of equestria (no He's not zomb-ponyifed)

the aclopolipse is the pony equivalent of the apocalypse my friend (whos not a brony) use this term it makes sense because they are both bad things

• 2 weeks later...