ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

I FINALLY FIGURED THIS OUT!

My character List!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/list-r2373

Along with Alia, whom is his friend. Well, imaginary Friend. Sorta....

And here is Alia. SHE'S FRICKING NUTS.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alia-r2374

I HOPE SHE SEEMS NICE. oops , caps lock was on. :)

hehehe i can't wait to start!

'Mkay, now if you are an inmate please control yourself, don't kill the others and if you don't want don't go with the flow but keep an eye the plot and where the OC's are.

'Mkay, now if you are an inmate please control yourself, don't kill the others and if you don't want don't go with the flow but keep an eye the plot and where the OC's are.

Inmate, of course, and I HOPE I do a good job! This is exciting considering its my first rp! I hope List'll survive~

• Brohoof 1

Mr @Mortimer , I got a personal massage form Gem saying that i contiue with the role play , If you have a problem with that Take it up with Gem.

Oh ho ho ho, do not worry. I have no problem to that. As long as you don't include me in your "Matrix" combined with Jason Voorhees posts, everything is alright. I give 38 enveloped fucks as long as you don't include me.

Edited by Mortimer

Anyway i am switching out charcters , becasue Yavolin is now destoryed beyound normal medical help.

thank you for that!

As Of now i'll be using Bob I can't provide a link but as soon as i get home i'll give gem one.

Key word GEM!

Anyway i am switching out charcters , becasue Yavolin is now destoryed beyound normal medical help.

thank you for that!

As Of now i'll be using Bob I can't provide a link but as soon as i get home i'll give gem one.

Key word GEM!

If you are going to be normal, not Morgan Freeman, then i can atleast tolerate your posts. Just, hmmm, make it... You know.

sane and with a large amount of common sense?

(icwutudidthar. Morgan freeman= god)

fillar fill

XCTLY! Noone can be a Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman is waaaaaay beyond the powers of GOD! Now please, make a normal character.

Unless an earth pony is considered abnormal then no he isn't normal if so yes he is normal.  try putting your mind around that a few times any way here is my link to my Oc. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bob-r2171

This is for Gems eyes only

Edited by Chaos-Weaver Mr_Bob
  • Brohoof 1

Looking for someone to join?I might like to join.Discere (male) - have to find the link again O.oSuffers from schizophrenia, compulsive personality disorder, etc...

actually, we were needin another doctor for the rp, man. not that the doctor can't have all of those things you posted, just like my character can fly a bit off the handle sometimes
  • Brohoof 1

actually, we were needin another doctor for the rp, man. not that the doctor can't have all of those things you posted, just like my character can fly a bit off the handle sometimes

Oh, silly me, then just forget about the before mentioned disorders. I shall now become Doctor Discere.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/discere-r1102

NO! YOU CANNOT JOIN! I'm sorry for being rude, but people who don't even care to read make me want to commit suicide.

THIS IS PRIVATE, I'VE SAID SO AROUND THIRTY TIMES, THERE IS EVEN A POST ABOVE THIS ONE THAT STATES SO, no you can't join.

Have a nice day.

NO! YOU CANNOT JOIN! I'm sorry for being rude, but people who don't even care to read make me want to commit suicide.

THIS IS PRIVATE, I'VE SAID SO AROUND THIRTY TIMES, THERE IS EVEN A POST ABOVE THIS ONE THAT STATES SO, no you can't join.

Have a nice day.

Technically that would mean its private to those who applied here. If you were to accept them they would join tgis little group.

But dont cause it can cause a shitstorm.

Haahahaa, yeah thank ya'! That guy really needed some love before he went nuts, now he only needs to establish good relationship with Abyss.

BTW, you character has returned to the bitchy-seld syndrome!

Meanwhile Electro Dash is sleeping at a tree

becauee all the others never used a time skip.

G

well hurry and wake her, we need more insanity up in here, as soon as possible, quickly, asap, stat, other words that mean now.