Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew Rainbow Dash :3

Dashabel

This is really nice and it is way better than anything I could ever come up with. After improving just a few things, it can become a masterpiece!

The ears seem a little too big and the head is vertically a teeny weeny bit long. But what can I say? I'm no good artist so my advice may not be very helpful.

This is really nice and it is way better than anything I could ever come up with. After improving just a few things, it can become a masterpiece!

The ears seem a little too big and the head is vertically a teeny weeny bit long. But what can I say? I'm no good artist so my advice may not be very helpful.

Now that you mention it, her ears do look rather large for her head. This was actually my second attempt at her to, after I accidently forgot to save my last one and nearly lost the will to live -.-

• Brohoof 1

Aww, This is really cute, the only thing it seems to be missing for me is the smoothness that a vector would have... (That's what i just preffer :P)

Anyways, This is awesome! Keep up the amazing work!

That is a really awesomely adorable drawing however, the first thing I noticed is that her right eye was sort of oblong shaped.

Just fix that and it will look even better :)

Edited by ~ds8~

Ermahgerd.That picture is so cute. :wub:

Seriously,good job on that picture.Looks absolutely fantastic and adorable.Though I do spot some odd discoloration at the top of her right ear,it kinda looks like a darker shade of blue spraypainted on.If that wasn't intentional,might wanna fix that bit up.Other than that,I absolutely adore this.

Gosh, yes, the more feedback I get, I realise it's not so great afterall! Thanks so much y'all!

And the darker 'spray-painted' part, that was part of the background, but I made a mistake in the layers so her body colour was the same layer as the background. I just couldn't be bothered to change it as I thought it gave a nice effect. :)

Epic picture, buddy! I really like her mane! The background looks really cool too. I think you did a great job. I myself have just started to do computer drawings. In fact, right now I've almost finished one of my OC. I'll let you know when I've finished. Once again, good job!

I cannot handle the d'awws that I am about to commence from this picture. Great job for a computer drawing! It makes the background hypnotic!

Edited by Rockshire