[IRL] Applejack finds baby... Applejack?

agigantorllama

post-5479-0-76292500-1356495189_thumb.jpeg

Creds to google for the background image and deviantart for the vectors.

Before you ask, Applejack is in the city maybe because she's trying to find her long lost parents, where they left her off, and she finds her baby self. Maybe.

EDIT: I know there are a few realistic and artistic errors, but I just realized I closed gimp without even saving the file in .xcf format so basically I can't fix anything I did wrong  :(

Edited by agigantorllama
  • Brohoof 7

Timr paradox. So Applejack is her own mom and dad apparently and in the human world no less! Thst would be a great fic. Applejack ventures into tge human world to search for her parents only to realize she is her own parents.

• Brohoof 2

It's really cool, though I don't see a shadow.  Other then that it looks like a pretty solid IRL picture.  The look on Applejack's face is like "wat?"

By shadowing, do you mean shading? I see 2 clear shadows right behind both of them. In shading, I used a very light gradient on both vectors but they suit the environment.

• Brohoof 1

By shadowing, do you mean shading? I see 2 clear shadows right behind both of them. In shading, I used a very light gradient on both vectors but they suit the environment.

Darn.  I was looking in front of them for the shadow.  I didn't even notice.  I am sorry.  Yeah now that I see that it looks pretty awesome.

Darn.  I was looking in front of them for the shadow.  I didn't even notice.  I am sorry.  Yeah now that I see that it looks pretty awesome.

Lol thanks. I know what you mean. Shadowing is the heart of IRL pony pictures and without them the picture wouldn't look that realistic. Thanks for the halp!

Very lovely piece (still can't get over how bucking cute foal AJ is!!!!!!).  Just thought of the first thing AJ would say after this when she got back to Ponyville...

"Uh, Pinkie, were you messing with them laws of physics Twi's always talking about again?"

"Yeah, how'd ya know!!!"

"Call it a hunch."

HA!!!!!!!  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I can't make out the name of the subway station, but I do believe that it is actually in Manehattan.  While she knows city life isn't for her, I wonder how often AJ goes and visits the Oranges. 

• Brohoof 1