request Vector request

Scarfy HOOVES

nope just pretty much how i described it the first time. that "come-hither-rarity-style" only as my OC but not a unicorn a pegasus and the scarf...lol yeah i think that just about covers it. 

I hope it looks alright. I'm not completely confident in it so if you have any thing that you want changed at all you just let me know.

post-8163-0-14735200-1357079968_thumb.jpg

lol i don't know what your talking about man! what do you think wrong with it. i think it looks great. although it's kinda hard to tell her hair isn't really white even near the top in my OC it's more of cream color. if you look close at my OC her hair isn't the same color white  as her coat. 

but honestly that hardly matters and for all i know that could have been intentional on your part. Seriously though it looks great man.

lol i don't know what your talking about man! what do you think wrong with it. i think it looks great. although it's kinda hard to tell her hair isn't really white even near the top in my OC it's more of cream color. if you look close at my OC her hair isn't the same color white  as her coat. 

but honestly that hardly matters and for all i know that could have been intentional on your part. Seriously though it looks great man.

Thanks. I can change the color of the mane if you want. And what about the pink color in the mane and tail? Is the scarf ok? also can you please quote me when you respond? Other wise I don't know if you've seen this.

Thanks. I can change the color of the mane if you want. And what about the pink color in the mane and tail? Is the scarf ok? also can you please quote me when you respond? Other wise I don't know if you've seen this.

no for real man it looks fine...It's almost seems like you want me to find something wrong with it. If you think you can do a better job than by all means go for it. but i'm being straight up with you it looks awesome. are you like not confident in your art abilities or seomthing cuz fro real man. it looks great/

hope that didn't seem out of line i'm just wondering if there is something else going on here.

no for real man it looks fine...It's almost seems like you want me to find something wrong with it. If you think you can do a better job than by all means go for it. but i'm being straight up with you it looks awesome. are you like not confident in your art abilities or seomthing cuz fro real man. it looks great/

hope that didn't seem out of line i'm just wondering if there is something else going on here.

I'm glad you like it. I'm just always trying to improve on my skills and a lot of the time when I do something for somebody they don't give me very good feed back. They'll try to sugar coat it or something. I like it when people give it to me strait up.

(edited)

alright well then...the more i think about it the scarf has a weird texture to it. like it doesn't look right when compared to the scarf she is wearing in the pick. Also if you want to make the hair the proper color go for it. If feel guilty asking for more from you when you didn't even do it in the first place. i have had artist do request for me before and then half ass them. So when somepony *like yourself* actually gives me what i wanted i don't like to nit pick the small things. that seem out of place. but i don't want to cheat you either seeings how your intend to do your very best and truly give me the requester what they want. 

sorry if that made no sense. 

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

alright well then...the more i think about it the scarf has a weird texture to it. like it doesn't look right when compared to the scarf she is wearing in the pick. Also if you want to make the hair the proper color go for it. If feel guilty asking for more from you when you didn't even do it in the first place. i have had artist do request for me before and then half ass them. So when somepony *like yourself* actually gives me what i wanted i don't like to nit pick the small things. that seem out of place. but i don't want to cheat you either seeings how your intend to do your very best and truly give me the requester what they want. 

sorry if that made no sense. 

I'll work on the hair. To be honest I think the texture is due to it being a jpeg. Sorry about that. When I get done with the hair I'll try to upload the vector to my Deviant art page. You can fallow the link in my siggy and I'll post a direct link here when I get done.