Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy New Year Everyone!

Regality

As 2012 departs, and 2013 is ushered in, may you find peace and happiness in the days to come.

Hope everyone has a happy new year!

~~

Edited by Regality
  • Brohoof 7

Not to be pessimistic or anything but inevitably not one year will go by without some tragedy happening. Lets just hope that when that tragedy comes the fatalities well be minimum or better yet none at all.

Happy New Year 2013!

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

553098_189470044529897_40117240_n.jpg

And a very Merry New Years to everypony here.

I know I don't look amused, and i'm not!  :P

So enjoy the new year, we survived an apocalypse so we have a long time ahead of us!  :)

Happy New Years 2013 to you and everypony else!

What are your New Years resolutions? I seriously have no idea what mine are, maybe to watch more MLP and become an official brony (still only on season one ;-; )

Edited by Vengeance
  • Brohoof 1

2013, cant wait. 2012 was was frikken great, i feel sad leaving :( Lots of good stuff coming out this year, hopefully will be as good as 2012, and filled with wonderous ponies^^ ill be releasing some stuff too ;D HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL! :lol: now i gotta get back to my party B)

Just 15 minutes to go in my part of the world. And i'm spending it in a McDonalds, using the wi-fi alone. ( I have to work tomorrow, otherwise I would probably not remember tonight at all. :P) So long, 2012! You were alright, hoping 2013 is even better.