Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brand new brony!

Zach TheDane

I just have to say, I started watching MLP only a few days ago. At first, like so many bronies, I was REALLY skeptical about the whole thing. "What sort of self-respecting man watches a show made for little girls?" I thought; but something about the way the bronies talked and interacted made me wonder if there was actually something to it. Reluctantly, I made my way over to YouTube (watching on Netflix would have let my entire family see my pony-loving ways), and watched episode 1. It took me a few minutes of spacing out after the show ended to realize something: I wanted to see episode 2. So I did. And then episode 3. And episode 4. Before I knew it, I was up to episode 15, watching with a grin on my face as I saw just how deep and dynamic the characters and plot lines were. Suffice to say, I am now a proud brony, and I can't wait to be able to talk to other bronies and pegasisters who appreciate the show as much as I do. So thanks, bronies. You are at least 20% cooler than I thought. Probably more. * brohoof*

post-11325-0-96899000-1357176611.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Hey there! :3 Welcome!~ And it's nice to meet you! I do hope you enjoy your stay and meet loads of friends! ^^ Not that it's very hard around here! Also, I'm loving the thumbnail/picture! <3 So cute! Definitely put a smile on my face.

Excellent, another one has joined the cause. We will take the world over yet!

Anyways, WELCOME to the Forums and the community! You'll make lots of great friends here and have an awesome time. Do you have a favorite Rarity pony yet?

If you ever need help, have a question, or are just bored, feel free to PM me. I'm basically online all the time. 

Welcome again!

- Kolth  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks guys! As a matter of fact, I do have a favorite (coughFluttershycough) Pony. I probably will be on here frequently, seeing as I have a LOT of catching up to do on the show and it's just plain fun! Oh, and Amaris NSane, I'm diggin' the Edgar Allen Poe. Just in the midst of memorizing the Raven myself!

post-11325-0-84910800-1357177681.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Song? All right, how about this?

When I was a little filly and the sun was going down...

Twilight Sparkle: Tell me she's not...

[Pinkie Pie]

The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown...

Rarity: She is...

• Brohoof 1

Thanks guys! As a matter of fact, I do have a favorite (coughFluttershycough) Pony. I probably will be on here frequently, seeing as I have a LOT of catching up to do on the show and it's just plain fun! Oh, and Amaris NSane, I'm diggin' the Edgar Allen Poe. Just in the midst of memorizing the Raven myself!

Well, that's wonderful and thank you!! ^^ It's always lovely to hear from another fan of his.  And that's great that you'll likely be around often.  I'm always up for a talk when possible! :D Perhaps when you're up for it, we could definitely talk sometime.

• Brohoof 1

I just have to say, I started watching MLP only a few days ago. At first, like so many bronies, I was REALLY skeptical about the whole thing. "What sort of self-respecting man watches a show made for little girls?" I thought; but something about the way the bronies talked and interacted made me wonder if there was actually something to it. Reluctantly, I made my way over to YouTube (watching on Netflix would have let my entire family see my pony-loving ways), and watched episode 1. It took me a few minutes of spacing out after the show ended to realize something: I wanted to see episode 2. So I did. And then episode 3. And episode 4. Before I knew it, I was up to episode 15, watching with a grin on my face as I saw just how deep and dynamic the characters and plot lines were. Suffice to say, I am now a proud brony, and I can't wait to be able to talk to other bronies and pegasisters who appreciate the show as much as I do. So thanks, bronies. You are at least 20% cooler than I thought. Probably more. * brohoof*

Hey there!

wanna be friend of mine?

Lemme introduce my self.

My name is Omar.

I'm 14 years old.

I'm from Egypt.

I like playing FPS games such as: (Halo, Doom, COD, ....etc)

and nice to meet ya!

Note: your pic made me pissed laughing!

• Brohoof 1

Haha, thanks! Actually, that pic isn't mine, but I laughed like crazy when I saw it for the first time! It's really kinda neat that there are bronies from all over the world; it shows that we will become more powerful than anyone could imagine!

• Brohoof 1

Haha, thanks! Actually, that pic isn't mine, but I laughed like crazy when I saw it for the first time! It's really kinda neat that there are bronies from all over the world; it shows that we will become more powerful than anyone could imagine!

YEAH! BRONIES REVOLUTION!

AGAINST HATERS! PROTESTS ALL OVER CAPITALS!

Washington, Paris, Madrid, Ottawa, Tokyo, Roma, Cairo, ...etc

...if that's okay with them, that is... *squee*. But yeah, it's funny how people close to me have never even heard of MLP (poor souls), and others from the other side of the planet know all about it!

So, does anyone here know where I can pick up some cool brony merch?  I like T-shirts and stuff, but I'm not sure where to look.

...if that's okay with them, that is... *squee*. But yeah, it's funny how people close to me have never even heard of MLP (poor souls), and others from the other side of the planet know all about it!

So, does anyone here know where I can pick up some cool brony merch?  I like T-shirts and stuff, but I'm not sure where to look.

The haters that i mean that insults the fanbase with inappropriate words!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks again!  It kind of amazes me how civil people are on these forums; I'm used to trolls and weirdos overrunning most threads.  It's really fun to be able to interact with other bronies, seeing as I don't know of any around me.  But rest assured, I shall do my best to convert others to the herd!  You guys have any interesting stories about people reacting to finding out you were a brony?

A belated but warm welcome to you. Let's just say I'm "fashionably late."

Thanks again!  It kind of amazes me how civil people are on these forums; I'm used to trolls and weirdos overrunning most threads.  It's really fun to be able to interact with other bronies, seeing as I don't know of any around me.  But rest assured, I shall do my best to convert others to the herd!  You guys have any interesting stories about people reacting to finding out you were a brony?

I left a few other forums after I found this one because the people here are generally much nicer, even as far as bronies are concerned.

No interesting reaction stories I'm afraid. My parents were as apathetic as I expected them to be, I recently found out a cousin's wife is a brony/pegasister. That cousin's younger sister and her boyfriend have seen a bit of the show and are cool with it. The rest of my family seems not to notice. I guess that's better than being met with hostility.

Haha, definitely. I haven't conclusively told anyone about my bronyness as of yet, but I've hinted to some of my friends that they should check it out. Once I get some reinforcements behind me, I will be much more open. Now, where to get Pony T shirts...

Live the Brony Revolution!

You want to know why we are the leaders, because we are the best in the world!

We need to put awesomeness back where it belongs!

Welcome to the Herd! :D

Every state needs to be ours. xD

Haha, definitely. I haven't conclusively told anyone about my bronyness as of yet, but I've hinted to some of my friends that they should check it out. Once I get some reinforcements behind me, I will be much more open. Now, where to get Pony T shirts...

We Love Fine is the best place for shirts, posters, bags, and miscellaneous little accessories. They're based in the US, so shipping anywhere outside of the country is probably going to be astronomical. I don't know. If you have any Hot Topics wherever you live, you can also find shirts and other little things there.

Welcome Zachary! I'm Sapphire Gem and it's quite a pleasure to meet you! I started my love for MLP the same way and found myself on YouTube watching episodes when the episodes on The Hub were over, I couldn't get enough! My favorite is Rarity, as you can see our cutie marks are quite similar and I do love Fluttershy as well! Hope my reply doesn't get lost in the sea of welcomes here!

...if that's okay with them, that is... *squee*. But yeah, it's funny how people close to me have never even heard of MLP (poor souls), and others from the other side of the planet know all about it!So, does anyone here know where I can pick up some cool brony merch?  I like T-shirts and stuff, but I'm not sure where to look.
Hot topic has great brony and pony stuff!! Shirts and merch you'll love!
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

I felt the same exact way when I first became a brony. It's too bad all people don't give the show a chance...but anyways, I'm sure you'll have fun discussing the show here!

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, and everypony is very friendly! I'm sure you'll fit right in and make lots of brony friends! The forum itself is also pretty active, and there's always something to talk about! We have a general/pony art section in case you wanna post any artwork, or an RPG section! You can create your own, or join somepony else's! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do! :D 

Well, happy posting, and I hope to see you around! ;)

Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

I love how this thread has evolved into a plot for world domination. Nightmare Moon would be proud!

Conquer all the country!

Welcome Zachary! I'm Sapphire Gem and it's quite a pleasure to meet you! I started my love for MLP the same way and found myself on YouTube watching episodes when the episodes on The Hub were over, I couldn't get enough! My favorite is Rarity, as you can see our cutie marks are quite similar and I do love Fluttershy as well! Hope my reply doesn't get lost in the sea of welcomes here!Hot topic has great brony and pony stuff!! Shirts and merch you'll love!
Not lost at all! And I do love rarity... And Twilight... And Dash... wow, it's really hard to choose!

post-11325-0-65219100-1357300991_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2