Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Halloween Costumes!!

SugarSlatheredCandyApple

I'm thinking about doing a My Little Pony friendship is magic costume for halloween........my favorite is Apple Bloom but I'm not sure how to dress up as her, so i'm thinking about Pinky Pie or Rarity. I saw a link(which I can't find now and would be grateful to anyone who would post it) That I saw on equestria daily a couple weeks ago on a site where you can buy pony wigs.

So, who else is doing pony goodness for halloween?

Edit: I found the place that does pony wigs!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/GimmCat?ref=seller_info

Edited by SugarSlatheredCandyApple

I'd probably do it... if I was a girl!

A guy wearing a pony costume would be a bit strange, to say the least.

You could always go as one of the Stallions, Hoity Toity is probably the closest to a male Rarity.

And I found the person who makes pony wigs!!! http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info

oh hey look pony costumes - HOLY SHIT DARKSTALKERS COSTUMES

but srsly those look really well made. also expensive. still, I would never dream of doing cosplay ever in a million years

Edited by The Great+Powerful Trixie

Aw, she's so cute :wub:

I think I'm gonna need to put together a Pinkie Pie costume. My boss as OK'd costumes at work on Halloween, and I work with a ton of kids. This could be awesome :)

Wait..............socal brony halloween........*goes digging* YAY I CAN GO TO THIS ONE!!! But why should I make you pie? If i'm doing Pinkie pie, it should be green cupcakes or nothing

I think we're actually set for pies, so bring all the cupcakes you want.

What are you thinking of doing? I'm wanting to do Pinkie pie too, and i'm looking for ideas.

I'm not 100% sure yet. Im thinking of making a Gala-esque dress, then getting a pink turtle neck and leggings to go with it.

I am 100% sure I'm temporarily dying my hair pink and curling it til it can practically stand on its own :D

I'll prolly get a long pink wig, I know this one online store that makes good wigs for not crazy amounts of money. I'm not sure if I want to do a costume inspired by her gala dress.....but I was thinking that all you'd need to do it is a blue and white striped corset, and a long flowing pink skirt adorned with candy corn and lollipops.