Uhm... hello!

Spring Petal

Nice to meet you all, my name is Iliana, I live in Europe and as you can probably tell, I am a fan of MLP:FiM. 

I enjoy drawing, playing games, listening to music and being lazy.

I'm bad at approaching people on my own, capital letters are scary and Pinkie is best pony. Followed by Fluttershy.

I'm addicted to sweets, pixel art is best art and seeing my art on the internet is nerve wracking.

...nice to meet you all! ; u ;

• Brohoof 1

Hi Iliana, happy welcome (first comment *yay*)!

Hope you like it here and make many new friends, I did for sure, so many cool and awesome bronies and pegasisters, and awesome (awesome is best word!) artists of all kinds :o around here.

Really looking out if you would show some of your art around here, I would wub <3  to see it, and I´m surely not the only one :3.

ahh, yea, and Pinkie Pie really is best pony, followed by Rainbow Dash :D

If you have steam feel free to add me, I always enjoy playing with bronies online ;)

Have a good day, see ya.

• Brohoof 2

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

Nice to meet you all, my name is Iliana, I live in Europe and as you can probably tell, I am a fan of MLP:FiM. 

I enjoy drawing, playing games, listening to music and being lazy.

I'm bad at approaching people on my own, capital letters are scary and Pinkie is best pony. Followed by Fluttershy.

I'm addicted to sweets, pixel art is best art and seeing my art on the internet is nerve wracking.

...nice to meet you all! ; u ;

Welcome to our forums! :D

It's great to get to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay at mlpforums.com, if you are bad at approaching people then I guess I will just have to approach you :3 /friended.

What games do you play? 

Also Pinkie Pie? That's a weird way of spelling Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!  It's good to meet you as well.  Judging by what you've said, you should fit in perfectly around here.

Personally, I'm a Fluttershy fan.  As for second... that's a hard call.  I'll just go with Raripiejack Sparkledash.

• Brohoof 1

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

NEW GIRL WOOO!

capital letters are scary
WHAT'S THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY ALL CAPS! 
capital letters
 MMHMM!
are scary
oh, well why didn't you say so? Welcome to the forums Petal! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Also, tomorrow's movie night on Equestria.TV (no, I'm not asking you on a movie date) and it's always nice to have more ponies with us, you should come. (look in the extranet forums for info)
  • Brohoof 1

Hi Iliana, happy welcome (first comment *yay*)!

Hope you like it here and make many new friends, I did for sure, so many cool and awesome bronies and pegasisters, and awesome (awesome is best word!) artists of all kinds :o around here.

Really looking out if you would show some of your art around here, I would wub <3  to see it, and I´m surely not the only one :3.

ahh, yea, and Pinkie Pie really is best pony, followed by Rainbow Dash :D

If you have steam feel free to add me, I always enjoy playing with bronies online ;)

Have a good day, see ya.

^_^ hehe, thank you for the warm welcome! <3

Welcome to our forums! :D

It's great to get to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay at mlpforums.com, if you are bad at approaching people then I guess I will just have to approach you :3 /friended.

What games do you play? 

Also Pinkie Pie? That's a weird way of spelling Rainbow Dash

oh, how sweet ;v;

i like indie games mostly. and if the have puzzle + slight horror elements, then I'm at my happiest

and pixels! gosh, i love pixels! 

now that you mention it, i did seem i made a spe- HEEEEEEEEEY! WAITAMINUTE! >:T

Welcome!  It's good to meet you as well.  Judging by what you've said, you should fit in perfectly around here.

Personally, I'm a Fluttershy fan.  As for second... that's a hard call.  I'll just go with Raripiejack Sparkledash.

I hope so!  :)

and a Frankenponie... not sure if want xD

Welcome to the herd!!!You've just taken your first step into a larger world.Good luck and May the Friendship be with You

;u; i... i need a map!

NEW GIRL WOOO! WHAT'S THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY ALL CAPS!   MMHMM! oh, well why didn't you say so? Welcome to the forums Petal! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Also, tomorrow's movie night on Equestria.TV (no, I'm not asking you on a movie date) and it's always nice to have more ponies with us, you should come. (look in the extranet forums for info)

:( why would you do thaaat?!

ah, a movie sounds great... I'll probably have to calculate time differences and all, but I'll try my best to at least stop by for a bit... or a while, depending on what my housemates plan on doing ^^;

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

You're all so kind <3

I'm happy to meet you all!  :)  

• Brohoof 1