Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vinyl Scratch

D1st0rtedFate

Now, I'm not a very "flaunt-y" brony, persay, so this is a tad awkward for me. :blush: In any case, here is my first post in Octavia's, and it is a picture of Vinyl. Because Vinyl is second-best background pony. Next to Lyra. Give me some feedback, please. All feedback is accepted, constructive or otherwise! Even trolling! :lol: So... yeah. Here it is.

Posted ImageSorry, I have no idea if it's possible to resize it or not, or how. :|

In any case, here's a link to the original sketch, if anyone want's to see.

http://d1st0rtedfate...Pon-3-279677527

the body to head position seems a little off :/

other then that it's good . ~

I know what you mean. I kind of did it on purpose, to show the arm being twisted as well as to have her head forward as a pose of sorts. I disregarded the neck to make it look less awkward/make more biological sense, but you're right, it probably looks weird to everyone but me. :|

Thats really good! Vectorized right? About what Shank said, the head could be moved a little bit back, and the arms both pointing the same direction looks kind of awk.

Thats really good! Vectorized right? About what Shank said, the head could be moved a little bit back, and the arms both pointing the same direction looks kind of awk.

I probably sound really stupid right now, but I have no idea what you mean by vectorized. :P In any case, I agree. I might edit this picture a tad after I finish up the stuff I'm working on right now and the requests I have pending on dA.
  • Brohoof 1