Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

What's the pet/permanent pony spell?

Basically it makes you a pet pegasus or a permanent anthro pegasus. Best not to mention those on here or even try to find them. They are dangerous

Oh crap this shits real! :0

Why do they even allow hypnosis in the world?

Hold on!  It's just those morally licentious abominations for files that cause problems!  The other files are harmless!

Basically it makes you a pet pegasus or a permanent anthro pegasus. Best not to mention those on here or even try to find them. They are dangerous

Seriously? As in no reversal? WHO WOULD DO THAT?!

Seriously? As in no reversal? WHO WOULD DO THAT?!

I know, right?  I wrote a whole rant about it earlier in the thread: "Permanent......WHAT?!  What sadistic moon-calf got the idea within their thick skull that it would EVER be okay to make permanent changes of any sort -- least of all such a mind-and-body altering, fetishistic mockery of the human psyche such as that?  Never have I heard of such asininity!  The idea that one would be willing to virtually fling their psychological identity away for something so demonstrably harmful is an idea misanthropic enough to rival the world's greatest cynics!  You were very much correct: it certainly could be worse were you to be using that.  It would be safer were you to listen to the files of all of the mane six at the same time!  Forgive my outburst, but the thought of such flippant disregard for the fragility of the human mind caused uncontrollable rage that could only be discharged in a paragraph like this.  Oh, how I hope you jest."

• Brohoof 1

Let's think happy stuff.. oh! Did u know there is a pink lake in Australia? Fun fact doe :)

I did not, kind sir.

NOW EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!

As long as you aren't hypnotized as DJ Pon-3, then we're okay.

hurry! Turn the fuking off command on! Now!

Typing with hooves.......this is very hard........aaaaaand there goes the tail and wings. No mental changes. Thank celestia.

Woah, I tried this the other day but I only got halfway through because it made me tired and I did it around like 3 in the morning. I felt a little bit like Fluttershy and my limbs felt locked but shit man, I didn't transform or anything, thats intense.  :wacko:

Flutterblue, no! Resist! Use your psyche!

Ok......that was very close.......thank Celestia that my brother scared me just now and snapped me out of it. *pony ears twitch*

(edited)

Try something that's very un-Fluttershyish:

Not a huge fan of that song. Gonna listen to some MLP music right now. Don't worry i'm going to play the songs without fluttershy in it. If i accidently do then you guys will know.

You know what next time someone posts anything that can trigger the fluttershy hypnosis, i won't resist. I'll just see what happens to me in that situation. Plus i'm tired of resisting the fluttershy changes

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Not a huge fan of that song. Gonna listen to some MLP music right now. Don't worry i'm going to play the songs without fluttershy in it. If i accidently do then you guys will know.

You know what next time someone posts anything that can trigger the fluttershy hypnosis, i won't resist. I'll just see what happens to me in that situation. Plus i'm tired of resisting the fluttershy changes

in that case, it's the return of the PSYCHOlogist!.....

duckling01.jpg

401.500.0_f2.jpg

Sweet-puppy-with-bunny-puppies-14749075-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnFqmlFJIA