Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Good morning everypony. Listened to the fluttershy file last night then woke up this morning still feeling like fluttershy (not to the extent as the last few times). I'm evem typing this up with my hands still feeling like hooves.

Bonjour!

It's cool to hear how much success you've had!

I had a really interesting session last night, myself. It lasted quite awhile, and I also allowed the induction file to play on repeat at low volume next to my bed while I was asleep. I don't particularly think that had too much lasting effect on me, but I think the listening session produced more effects than I've felt before. Weirdly, I had one extremely distinct ear (and still do, but only very faintly), and that was it for the physical transformations besides some vague tingling.

But the real kicker for me is that I feel a noticeable mental change. It's not huge, but I've laughed more today, been just a tad more giddy and rambunctious than I usually am. Those feelings felt like they were new, too, not like they were just part of a different mood than I was in yesterday or the day before.

Trigger phrases still don't do much for me yet either, but I'm not worried. I think both the mental and phyical effects will continue to get stronger in this fashion, so I hope the effectiveness of the trigger phrases will too.

Would love to hear how others are getting along as well!

Edited by dsharp105

Another day, another session. Just after my lunch break I had another hour for full session. Didn't get to quite finish though. I disappoint myself when I fail to keep attention to the voice, but the sensations are still there. So a little progress but still I need to focus myself.

I would be glad to list some tips on how to prepare for the file and how to go through the file....and of course add some experiences

I'm not trying to rush you at all, but I'd actually be personally interested to hear what you have to say before I have another listening session tonight. So if you have the time to contribute on my thread sometime in the course of the day, I'd be eternally grateful.

Oh hey! I'm not a cupcake anymore! Would you look at that! :wub:

Edited by dsharp105

Fell asleep half way into into it that's what I get doing it at 3:00 am

You should be well rested when you try it.

After thinking about the near fate of Flutterblue the other day, I have a request: if I ever post as Twilight, someone make sure that I say "revert to normal" before I leave.

Okay, sure.

I'm going to try the Twilight file tonight for the third time, because now I'm well rested.

Good luck.  If you're successful, do you want me to get you to revert to normal as well?

It's been a long time since I've tried this and I might try and give it another shot.

Its been a bit. Just leaving on an update I'll be taking another session soon. Looking hopeful to this one. Like I usually do I'll leave an update when finished.

@Dsharp105, things be going smoothly for the most. By the way,I wanna praise you for that beginners thread. A good idea :)

@Dsharp105, things be going smoothly for the most. By the way,I wanna praise you for that beginners thread. A good idea :)

Aw, shucks! :wub:

Seriously though, I'm glad it can/will be helpful for others! Good luck with your session; I'll try to post an update as well when I'm done later. Might be a tad late.

Back.. And rather soon. Disappointed in myself a bit. Arrgh! I just wanna hate on myself. I'm lacking focus, and its troublesome :( . Can't exactly pin point why.

Try listening to the induction, and then restarting the file from the beginning; it helps to relax me at least.

Gonna go take another try. Say? TSG? Tell me your experiences so far with your sessions? Me just being a curious pony. If its alright? Side note: I despise character limits.

My experiences?  I heard the clocks from the Twilight file, I've felt a tail bud once or twice, my hands and feet experienced varying amounts of numbness and tingling, my toes were in a state wherein I couldn't just move one of them: it was all or nothing, and the most prominent change that happened was that I was unable to stand on two legs for about an hour or two -- when I tried, my head spun and I lost my balance; I was forced to crawl.  Oh, and when I was to get a horn, I got a bit of a headache.

Edited by TSG
  • Brohoof 1

Self-hypnosis I do on occasion. Like lucid dreaming, twirling a psi wheel, & cancelling out pain. It takes an enormous amount of concentration and the subconscious has to take almost completely over. 

Yeah...this topic I dig.  :squee:

EDIT: I suggest a basic form of meditation beforehand, should you be having troubles with your subconscious mind. 

Edited by Stormfury

@StormFury welcome aboard :) .

I've returned getting another session in. Similar to last night. Sensation to limbs again strong, but not to bad. Though once I was awaking I found it more difficult to move my limbs. I felt a slight bit of tail and horn. This is promising.

• Brohoof 1

@StormFury welcome aboard :) .

I've returned getting another session in. Similar to last night. Sensation to limbs again strong, but not to bad. Though once I was awaking I found it more difficult to move my limbs. I felt a slight bit of tail and horn. This is promising.

Try looking at pictures of your pony.  Sometimes, when I do after a session, my hands tingle slightly.