Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I mean younger as in newer tulpa, at least if she is one.

Oh ok i get it now. Man first i get the full flutterstate and now i accidentally created a fluttershy tulpa. This just keeps getting more intresting
  • Brohoof 1

Oh ok i get it now. Man first i get the full flutterstate and now i accidentally created a fluttershy tulpa. This just keeps getting more intresting

*nodnods*

Having just over a year of experience of having tulpa of my own, I can figure them out pretty quickly. If you ever have questions, you can always ask and I'll be sure to answer them (not at this moment, though, I'm eating right now~ Cheese Quesadillas~)

I'm getting to the point where I feel like reseting and trying DJ Pon-3 but I don't want to.

(Yes you do)

No, I don't I just never feel any physical effects...I really don't care if I don't get physical effects I just want her personality

• Brohoof 1

Suuu...how does this work, exactly? :P

Basically you trick your brain into thinking your a pony. You can get the physical feel and their behavioral quirks and sometimes you may switch into a "Pony State" where the Pony takes over your body and you have no memory of it. I have had a few State changes and it is always fascinating to read what Pinkie has to say.

• Brohoof 1

Suuu...how does this work, exactly? :P

You pick a pony hypnosis file either on youtube or hypnoponies.net (you have to register and get approved) and listen to it. You have to be in a relaxed state so i suggest laying down while listening to it

• Brohoof 1

Basically you trick your brain into thinking your a pony. You can get the physical feel and their behavioral quirks and sometimes you may switch into a "Pony State" where the Pony takes over your body and you have no memory of it. I have had a few State changes and it is always fascinating to read what Pinkie has to say.

You pick a pony hypnosis file either on youtube or hypnoponies.net (you have to register and get approved) and listen to it. You have to be in a relaxed state so i suggest laying down while listening to it

Thanks guys! That's weird, and interesting. :P I definitely won't try it at night, I already have a hard time falling asleep XD :P Perhaps this weekend though! :3 That sounds too interesting to turn up.

• Brohoof 1

I want to try the RD file again...but it's soooooooo long. I just want to listen to my dubstep.

I will try again later i guess

(DO DJ PON-3!!!)

no...I really want to though

That file is way too long. I like the transformation part but the story at the end ends up repeating some parts. I usually start to stop paying attention at that point 

That file is way too long. I like the transformation part but the story at the end ends up repeating some parts. I usually start to stop paying attention at that point

It's about as long as the Fluttershy file but it isn't the longest. I found a twilight file that was over 50 min long before

Fun fact, some parts are intentionally repeated.

Actually, I've been so far into trance before that I had no idea that parts repeated until someone actually mentioned it and I looked for myself .-.

Fun fact, some parts are intentionally repeated.

Actually, I've been so far into trance before that I had no idea that parts repeated until someone actually mentioned it and I looked for myself .-.

Yea it does seem it is repeated for a reason, or i'm just not into a deep trance as i thought

Alrighty, back now~

Those quesadillas were kinda bad :\ Next time I'll just make them with anything but our quesadilla "maker"

But yeah, back now~

Off topic but if you want good quesadillas just heat a pan at med/high and put butter on the pan. Then place the tortilla and add cheese to one side. Fold it in half and cook both sides. Cut it up and serve with sour cream. Voilà simple but delicious quesadillas

I am sooo confuzeld

I want to do Dj Pon-3

buuuuuut

I want to do Rainbow

(CHOOSE ONE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF-)

OK OK! Jeez

(*checks watch*)

You know its not going to faster if you-

(*Rages and quits*)

<Innter thoughts has left the chat>

*sighs* much better

I guess maybe I should listen to the Rainbow file without the background music.

Fine I'll stay with Rainbow

Wait that means this whole post was meaningless.....

AW FU-

<Transmission Interrupted>

Off topic but if you want good quesadillas just heat a pan at med/high and put butter on the pan. Then place the tortilla and add cheese to one side. Fold it in half and cook both sides. Cut it up and serve with sour cream. Voilà simple but delicious quesadillas

num~ Typically, though, I like to sprinkle in some taco seasoning and taco sauce in there (and then microwave it since I don't trust my ability to use a frying pan .-. )

• Brohoof 1