Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

But...but I MUST BE ONE WITH MY WAIFU!!!!!!!!

(I notice I have a problem but I wish not to fix it)

If you have an actual problem, stop joking around and underplaying it.  If you don't have a real problem, you're just confusing me.  Also, what the devil is a waifu?  I keep hearing this word but don't know what it is.

From what I can tell, he should be fine.

I'm curious, but you are you feeling?

I'm doing fine. I was just worried on how chris is doing. I think i'll sit on chris' patio again and bird watch

If you have an actual problem, stop joking around and underplaying it.  If you don't have a real problem, you're just confusing me.  Also, what the devil is a waifu?  I keep hearing this word but don't know what it is.

Nah I don't have a real problem. I just say that when ponies think I am too obbessed with Rainbow. I understand I am but I can't help it. Shes just so Awesome!

Also a Waifu is basically someones favorite character from their show that they love.

Wife=Waifu

Although I was worried reading your post. I don't have a REAL problem, but things easily worry me. Hopefully that goes away as I use the files.

So update. After a session sometime earlier today once I began coming out from the file, like momentarily I had this odd feeling of differential like.. I felt like someone else (somepony actually) but not in a complete form I suppose. I thought confused at first until I was curious about my cello... Then realizing I don't own one.

Quite promising progress. And just a reminder I'm doing the Octavia files.

So update. After a session sometime earlier today once I began coming out from the file, like momentarily I had this odd feeling of differential like.. I felt like someone else (somepony actually) but not in a complete form I suppose. I thought confused at first until I was curious about my cello... Then realizing I don't own one.

Quite promising progress. And just a reminder I'm doing the Octavia files.

Niiiiiice

(Rainbow I know you are bored but I have nothing to do!)

UPDATE: I just used the file and it seems Rainbow has calmed down a bit. And when I got up I didn't have good balance. Still no wings. If I got any effects they will most likely affect me tomarrow(STILL CANT SPELL THAT WORD). Voice is still normal. Still unsure if I can DashieState or not. Hopefully I can. I definatly prefer the 2.0 over the 3.0

It seems I am no longer thinking like Rainbow. The files wears off when I use it and the effects usually return tom- oh no here they are..no wait I can't really tell because I am groggy from waking up from that trance(If it was a trance I heard everyword) actually it was a trance because all I could hear at one point was her voice nothing else. I'm rambling. Anywho anypony else got some stories for me?

I almost refered to myself as Rainbow.....ITS WORKING

UPDATE #2: I think I can feel phantom ears on the top of my head.

UPDATE: I just used the file and it seems Rainbow has calmed down a bit. And when I got up I didn't have good balance. Still no wings. If I got any effects they will most likely affect me tomarrow(STILL CANT SPELL THAT WORD). Voice is still normal. Still unsure if I can DashieState or not. Hopefully I can. I definatly prefer the 2.0 over the 3.0

It seems I am no longer thinking like Rainbow. The files wears off when I use it and the effects usually return tom- oh no here they are..no wait I can't really tell because I am groggy from waking up from that trance(If it was a trance I heard everyword) actually it was a trance because all I could hear at one point was her voice nothing else. I'm rambling. Anywho anypony else got some stories for me?

I almost refered to myself as Rainbow.....ITS WORKING

UPDATE #2: I think I can feel phantom ears on the top of my head.

Close your eyes and keep saying the trigger phrase.

Hey its been about a week and a half, two weeks since I've been on the forum, about the same time I've not been able to do a file (starting college). Have been able to loop tonight though while watching the football game, on the second one, will post if anything interesting happens. Hope I get to come on here and do files more frequently again like I was able to once I settle in and everything calms down in college.

Hey Fluttershy, how's it going tonight?

I am doing fine. I recently heard that chris had a very bad day at work last night and had a huge headache. Someponies here told me that he is feeling a little better though. I hope he likes my letter in his journal. It should cheer him up a little bit.

I am doing fine. I recently heard that chris had a very bad day at work last night and had a huge headache. Someponies here told me that he is feeling a little better though. I hope he likes my letter in his journal. It should cheer him up a little bit.

That was real nice of you and its good to hear that he is getting better. How are the animals and every other pony doing?

That was real nice of you and its good to hear that he is getting better. How are the animals and every other pony doing?

Well i haven't heard from pinkie or rainbow dash in a while. I know that Pinkie is putting together a party so she is very busy and Rainbow is most likely practicing new tricks. Also Angel Bunny is feeling a lot better now. He had a cold

Well i haven't heard from pinkie or rainbow dash in a while. I know that Pinkie is putting together a party so she is very busy and Rainbow is most likely practicing new tricks. Also Angel Bunny is feeling a lot better now. He had a cold

That's never good but that is good to know he is feeling better, best wishes go out to him. Pinkie's party should be fun, and yes I have a good feeling Rainbow has been pretty busy for a while.