Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Maybe if you master it, you can have a Fluttershy blog. :)

That would be awesome. But like you said i must first master it. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to master that file

That would be awesome. But like you said i must first master it. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to master that file

Well, it clearly has had a massive impact on you; it may not be too hard.

Well, it clearly has had a massive impact on you; it may not be too hard.

It might be because i still have some form of shyness when i meet new people. Although i got rid of most of it at my retail job it still exists within me

It might be because i still have some form of shyness when i meet new people. Although i got rid of most of it at my retail job it still exists within me

Perhaps Fluttershy will be a way to let your suppressed emotions free.

Perhaps Fluttershy will be a way to let your suppressed emotions free.

Trying to think if that would be a good or bad thing. Letting my suppressed emotions free sounds like it can have good and/or bad effects

Trying to think if that would be a good or bad thing. Letting my suppressed emotions free sounds like it can have good and/or bad effects

The emotions are only free as Fluttershy, and if you master the hypnosis, you can turn them on and off at will.

Perhaps. I suppose there's only one way to find out.....

Yup and that time is now. I post any updates here either as me or fluttershy and i'll keep an eye out on my journal

I have a question that, uh, need to be answered until I can go to an hypnosis for proof... Um, how many of you have tried this and how many times you used this and came out safely? You see, I read the warning in the disclaimer and it got me pretty scared to try it for myself so again, how many of did it and how many times you've have all done it on yourselves and broke out of the trance fine?  :blush:

I think it's because i had a strong reaction to that file when i did it. Might do one more reset then go to the twilight file

It's dangerous? The file is or hypnosis is dangerous?

(edited)

I have a question that, uh, need to be answered until I can go to an hypnosis for proof... Um, how many of you have tried this and how many times you used this and came out safely? You see, I read the warning in the disclaimer and it got me pretty scared to try it for myself so again, how many of did it and how many times you've have all done it on yourselves and broke out of the trance fine? :blush:

It's dangerous? The file is or hypnosis is dangerous?

Hypnosis is perfectly safe. I've done the hypnosis files close to 50-60 times already (most of them were rainbow dash) and i came out of it fine. I had that same fear when i first started.

As for the files they are 100% safe.

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Good morning everypony. Just finished a fluttershy session and i feel so relaxed. Still feel the full pony body and some of the personality traits. Also i am talking very softly to my mom and brother which feels so weird. Also my mental voice is still fluttershy.

Good morning everypony. Just finished a fluttershy session and i feel so relaxed. Still feel the full pony body and some of the personality traits. Also i am talking very softly to my mom and brother which feels so weird. Also my mental voice is still fluttershy.

I also noticed the "everypony". :)

I also noticed the "everypony". :)

Yeah my mind is currently going back from fluttershy to me. I did notice that i yet again made a journal entry on my ipod. Right now i am also hoping that everpony has a wonderful day today. It is so beautiful outside

Yeah my mind is currently going back from fluttershy to me. I did notice that i yet again made a journal entry on my ipod. Right now i am also hoping that everpony has a wonderful day today. It is so beautiful outside

Wanted-bunny-rabbit_50154511.jpg

Here, have a bunny.  character limit

I hope this is the right time, this time.

I have this saved on my ipod so i'll try it in a little bit. Awww there is a cute dove on my patio. I want to talk to it

(edited)

I have this saved on my ipod so i'll try it in a little bit. Awww there is a cute dove on my patio. I want to talk to it

I wonder what you'll think of these posts once it's worn off.

Edited by TSG

I know my name is chris but my mind says fluttershy........maybe i should watch that video now and see what happens

That's why I asked: to see if you were Fluttershy yet.  Watch the video to the end.